Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,525 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' (54360 Views)

Kaduna Crash: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Families Of Military Officers Who Died / Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2021
Doradorwa:
When you learn to understand this life then you'll know there's nothing special here. I'm sure he'll tell his wife "I'll always be there for you. Ile aye Ile asan

Hmm,oro l'oso omo iya mi ! Then what's the essence of all the struggles - I want to be this and I want to be that when eventually we will go back to our creator with nothing except our good deeds ! I think our major preoccupation here on earth should be to establish good relationship with our creator before we go back to Him.

May their souls rest in peace,amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by kingsleybrave(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
It's not just about Nigeria!
From this Month of May upwards, the Frequency of Earth shaking events is taking another level!

The Spirtual atmosphere is almost at a Boiling point where Earth Shaking events will be raining like fire and Brimstone..

Places that rarely experience certain events, will see such events. I will not be suprised if Nigeria gets an Earthquake!
I Have been saying this since the month of April. Some people here called me " Prophet of Doom"!
Its Not just in Nigeria! In Nations, so called world powers, etc.

GOD IS SHAKING the Heavens and Earth like never before.

The means of your safety is not building skyscrapers or having the best of security gadgets! All those things will Fail and crush..

Have a Solid Relationship with JESUS Christ! You will be Saved Here on Earth and in Eternity!
Nigeria experience earthquake...as in like normal earthquake....?or you mean spiritual one? I am not understanding.....seun should ban this guy from nairaland.... He is causing More harm than good..... Have been observing him from inception...he haven't ever commented anything reasonable or encouraging....
He must be one of the end time creatures
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by redsun(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2021
It is the same as predicting death in Gaza Strip or Afghanistan.. Nigeria is becoming more and more like a doomed society. It is a no brainer.
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Emk5556: 11:32am On May 22, 2021
He said something bad not some good.
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by LordReed(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2021
Image123:

Good to hear that, also remember that in your assumptions. That's the Christian view.

LMAO! Looking for who to argue with as usual. Lagbaja nothing for you! Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by enny4real23(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
From this Month of May upwards, the Frequency of Earth shaking events is taking another level!

The Spirtual atmosphere is almost at a Boiling point where Earth Shaking events will be raining like fire and Brimstone..

Places that rarely experience certain events, will see such events. I will not be suprised if Nigeria gets an Earthquake!
I Have been saying this since the month of April. Some people here called me " Prophet of Doom"!

The means of your safety is not building skyscrapers or having the best of security gadgets! All those things will Fail and crush..

Have a Solid Relationship with JESUS Christ! You will be Saved Here on Earth and in Eternity!
Dude why don't you give it a rest just for one day! Even God rested when he was creating the universe
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by eedimo(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

The ills you dream of would be for yourself and your believers.
For the rest of us, we aren't bothered.

Even Jesus Christ didn't preach like this.
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Sholaco: 12:18pm On May 22, 2021
They have come again with their evil predictions.
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Ayobami7(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2021
Rip
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Image123(m): 12:21pm On May 22, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! Looking for who to argue with as usual. Lagbaja nothing for you! Bwahahahahaha!

Don't be ridiculous. i follow your posts, remember? Or the devil has made you bereft of the fact? So if i see something i feel like commenting on, i will. i do not need your answers, from experience you do so remember that.
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by LordReed(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2021
Image123:

Don't be ridiculous. i follow your posts, remember? Or the devil has made you bereft of the fact? So if i see something i feel like commenting on, i will. i do not need your answers, from experience you do so remember that.

Yeah knock yourself out Mr Devil Chaser. LMFAO!
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by myright: 12:45pm On May 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

This reminded me of what MNK said would happen starting from 9 days from now. He said many people would die. MNK is a through prophet of the most high.
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by thinkmoney(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2021
JooEeL:
Once upon a time, some COAS once said over his dead body will he see Biafra and Oduduwa emerge.

He's a man of his words.

See this one. See person wey been predict say na either if Trump enter Office, or rapture stop am. Mtcheew

He like many others isnt a Christian, if he were he would have known better than mixing reli6with politics

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Nnnena(f): 1:49pm On May 22, 2021

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by mechanics(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2021
So sad.
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by ElMajestique: 2:22pm On May 22, 2021
LOL...... It's the congregation I pity the most!
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by olatuns2017: 2:45pm On May 22, 2021
owobokiri:
Nothing to see here!
Nigerian pastors perenially lead their sheeps to all sorts of scary paths on daily basis, aware that one of those paths will lead to tragedy someday, so they will sit back in their sanctimonious facade to yell:
" I told you...., It was god that told me"

If u arnt spiritual about this life...u just die like �
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by owobokiri(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2021
olatuns2017:

If u arnt spiritual about this life...u just die like �
I see... Dey there make some funny pastors dey play you like a piano
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by UmarMJ: 3:36pm On May 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

You're very, very correct. But surprisingly the world doesn't take cognisance of this truth! The entire world is in turmoil, and under the judgement of our Lord JESUS CHRIST. The only place of safety is CHRIST Himself. Let's run to Him now for salvation.
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by ThatFairGuy: 6:51pm On May 22, 2021
Fake asss niggar undecided [s]
Righteousness2:

[/s]
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Nas23Nas: 10:10pm On May 22, 2021
hello
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:48am On May 23, 2021
THERE WAS A JONAH IN THAT AIRCRAFT. ONLY GOD KNOWS HIM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aguata LGA Headquaters Attack Gunmen Attack (Video, Pictures) / Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.