Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time (20992 Views)

Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President / Oshoala Voted 3rd Best Women's Footballer, Lionel Messi Best Men's Footballer / ESPN Ranks Oshoala Top African Female Player In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by ednut1(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2021
Mercy Akide should be the winner biko

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Seniorwriter(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2021
Unarguably....she reminds me of the Brazilian Matha
Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Virus99: 3:30pm On May 22, 2021
shocked hi
Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 22, 2021
Well deserved.
Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Doyou2019: 3:32pm On May 22, 2021
Nah, Perpetual every workday plus Saturday and twice on Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by UncleKoboko: 3:33pm On May 22, 2021
largehead:

I just wish I could fvck her

With your large head and small dick abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by bigpicture001: 3:34pm On May 22, 2021
ednut1:

I concur

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Gbagura: 3:36pm On May 22, 2021
ednut1:
Inferiority complex kee you there. Go and give it to her now

5 Likes

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by mu2sa2: 3:37pm On May 22, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
Let the people who watch football regularly come and debate if she's worth it or not. grin

Abeg, check my signature. I sell cheaper data
It's too late to debate - oshoala is it!

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by ednut1(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2021
Gbagura:
Inferiority complex kee you there. Go and give it to her now
inferiority complex How does it relate to the topic or my post. You too dull

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Ay77(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2021
Make DEM just put this girl for the male team grin

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Smooyis(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2021
Allow her to retire first na shocked[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by ofiko123(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2021
Congratulations to Asisat oshoala...more to come for her..
Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Karozy: 3:53pm On May 22, 2021
robosky02:
Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time

Super Falcons and Barcelona striker Asisat Oshoala has been voted the greatest Nigerian female player of all time, Completesports.com reports.

Oshoala was announced as the greatest female player to emerge from Nigeria after the conclusion of a poll published on CAF’s women’s verified Twitter handle.

She beat off competition from legendary Nigerian female stars Mercy Akide, Perpetual Nkwocha and Cynthia Uwak.

After the conclusion of the polls, Oshoala got 53 per cent, Nkwocha was second with 31 per cent, Akide with 14 per cent and Uwak with just one per cent.

Oshoala was part of the Barcelona side that clinched a first ever UEFA Women’s Champions League title.

She came on in the second half in the 4-0 win against Chelsea in Gothenburg, Sweden.

She had earlier helped her Spanish club win the country’s women’s topflight.

https://www.completesports.com/oshoala-voted-nigerias-greatest-female-player-of-all-time/

For me , I will go with mercy Akide anytime any day, that girl was the jay jay okocha of Nigeria female football, no offense to asisat oshoala

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by wpadmin: 3:53pm On May 22, 2021
Just imagine if her parents didn’t let her go for football training

4 Likes

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Yomit71(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2021
robosky02:

But I still put Mercy Akide ahead...

The only African to make FIFA first eleven twice
that is you, majority didn't put her first

5 Likes

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Critic4A: 4:01pm On May 22, 2021
Congrats
robosky02:
Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time

Super Falcons and Barcelona striker Asisat Oshoala has been voted the greatest Nigerian female player of all time, Completesports.com reports.

Oshoala was announced as the greatest female player to emerge from Nigeria after the conclusion of a poll published on CAF’s women’s verified Twitter handle.

She beat off competition from legendary Nigerian female stars Mercy Akide, Perpetual Nkwocha and Cynthia Uwak.

After the conclusion of the polls, Oshoala got 53 per cent, Nkwocha was second with 31 per cent, Akide with 14 per cent and Uwak with just one per cent.

Oshoala was part of the Barcelona side that clinched a first ever UEFA Women’s Champions League title.

She came on in the second half in the 4-0 win against Chelsea in Gothenburg, Sweden.

She had earlier helped her Spanish club win the country’s women’s topflight.

https://www.completesports.com/oshoala-voted-nigerias-greatest-female-player-of-all-time/
Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 22, 2021
Tolexander:
This achievement actually gave her the edge above all.
So NIGERIANS now use a EUROPEAN CLUB to assess Nigerian Football & performance.

Tomorrow you expect the LOCAL INDUSTRIES to grow. It doesn't work that way.
That's stupidity with Inferiority complex as its foundation.
Sometimes I wonder how we think!.

We give the AFRICAN BEST PLAYER Title to someone who has never taken his or her National Team to Finals of any competition in Africa.
I was surprised when SALAH emerged as African BEST meanwhile EGYPT in his presence was eliminated ahead of Nigeria in the WORLD CUP.
Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by craves(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2021
Let's handle your web project

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Nnnena(f): 4:06pm On May 22, 2021

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by mich2012: 4:07pm On May 22, 2021
By achievement and awards, yes however if we are to go by skills and precision, Perpetual Nkwocha was a monster of the game.

Congratulations to her.

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Abc2Z: 4:11pm On May 22, 2021
Did they consider time because the hype football has nowadays, it didn't has it in the past
Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 22, 2021
Oshoala... Nigeria's she-GOAT cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Itzurboi(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2021
ademidedavid:
Whatsoever our children have choosen to do we should encourage them to do it well..........no force pikin to study medicine, Engineering, law etc like our parents did but encourage them to do that which they have interest and love for..........

EDUCATION IS NO LONGER THE ONLY KEY TO SUCCESS.........WE NOW HAVE MANY DUPLICATED KEYS

is oloshoism also included?
Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Johnrake69: 4:20pm On May 22, 2021
mich2012:
By achievement and awards, yes however if we are to go by skills and precision, Perpetual Nkwocha was a monster of the game.

Congratulations to her.

Perpetual Nkwocha is the most decorated Female African player of all time. Both in skills and achievements she is far ahead of Oshoala. Nkwocha was a joy to watch. She made football looked so easy, her touches on the ball was a delight.

For Me Oshoala hasn't really played enough to be voted Nigerian greatest player of all time.

4 Likes

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by peacekante: 4:20pm On May 22, 2021
Pepetual Nkwocha is Nigeria best player by far.

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Johnrake69: 4:24pm On May 22, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

So NIGERIANS now use a EUROPEAN CLUB to assess Nigerian Football & performance.

Tomorrow you expect the LOCAL INDUSTRIES to grow. It doesn't work that way.
That's stupidity with Inferiority complex as its foundation.
Sometimes I wonder how we think!.

We give the AFRICAN BEST PLAYER Title to someone who has never taken his or her National Team to Finals of any competition in Africa.
I was surprised when SALAH emerged as African BEST meanwhile EGYPT in his presence was eliminated ahead of Nigeria in the WORLD CUP.

For me this is a biased poll. Nkwocha is the greatest female Nigerian player of all time. Nkwocha had the goals, skills and most importantly Trophies and personal accolades.

3 Likes

Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by Judolisco(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2021
Most people didn't watch perpetual nwokocha... Damn.. Check out our women caf record na because of her oh... Number in Africa
Re: Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time by ademidedavid(f): 4:30pm On May 22, 2021
Itzurboi:
is oloshoism also included?

NOOOOOOO, THAT ONE WRONG NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa To Get ₦10 Million For Reaching 100 Caps / Nigeria League Result Now On Livescore / Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.