Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat (25763 Views)

Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman / PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat by Iamsofavoured(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2021
Get rid of poverty and make political offices less attractive and we are there.
Fiscus105:
We bastardise every good western's inventions in Nigeria.

Religion turn to business.

Education (certificate) to ordinary paper.

Internet to Yahoo

Democracy to authocracy.

One person wants to change political party, all other aides and legistators must change at all cost.

Even Secretariat is not spared

We can never get it right in naija, even after break up.
Re: Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat by Freebills12: 3:02pm On May 22, 2021
If PDP is serious they should sue him to court, at least he should give them quit notice. This shows the level of our civilization. A professor acting like tout
Re: Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat by ofiko123(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2021
Nice one... kudos to Ben Ayade...

1 Like

Re: Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat by VictorUSA(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2021
Can you imagine? I can't imagine!
Re: Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat by Ekebest: 5:17pm On May 22, 2021
This will back fire. Why don't you continue the renovation in APC office?
Re: Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2021
Who's the highest staker in the project?

He can return their donations
Re: Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat by Ehisod(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2021
All these conversion of state governors in the South will not pay off last last If APC losses presidential elections in the South West. South South and South east can never be a win for APC even Edo when the chairman of APC and the governor were in APC so went to PDP in 2019.
Re: Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat by West1side: 7:01pm On May 22, 2021
But my father is still alive doing fine. Why do you want my opinion devoid of politics ethnic n religion bias ?! Do Igbos do away with these 3 when making opinions on social media ?!

Fiscus105:

I biliv the blood of ur father you killed few years back is on vegance now, making you reason as a lunatic

give ur phone for someone who knows how read and understand to tell you that my opinion up there is devoid of political, ethincity or any religion bias

bye and disappear son of serpent
Re: Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat by Letthrmsay(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2021
Fiscus105:

I DNT know if you are civil servant, even if you are not you can do findings how government run in all states and Abuja, the outcome will point to same direction.

oga after break up, will God remove blood of Southerners and put another one there? Or better still change the brain of your region to make them think aright?

May your ink never dry,some people are so daft once u mention Buhari,their brains enter reverse gear,as if it's Buhari that runs all geo political regions, instead us holding all this useless politicians accountable.
Re: Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat by Sipsum: 7:23pm On May 22, 2021
Letthrmsay:

May your ink never dry,some people are so daft once u mention Buhari,their brains enter reverse gear,as if it's Buhari that runs all geo political regions, instead us holding all this useless politicians accountable.

Let us blame Bihari, we must blame somebody.
Re: Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat by Fiscus105(m): 8:07pm On May 22, 2021
West1side:
But my father is still alive doing fine. Why do you want my opinion devoid of politics ethnic n religion bias ?! Do Igbos do away with these 3 when making opinions on social media ?!

if your father is doing fine and he instilled moral discipline in you during ur upbringing, you would have known how to respect not only ur father, but everyone that older than you not even someone's father. in fact education ur father gave you is half bake, because you cannot comprehend basic English language on public forum.
Re: Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat by ZaramT: 10:04pm On May 22, 2021
I understand your point well but the truth is that when this nation splits there will be more focus on region, tribe not going to Abuja to share nation cake. Even if Igbo becomes a country, they'll split into 10 or more states. Competition will be high, development will be rapid, each state will manage her resources and give a certain % to FG. Other nations like Arewa, Oduduwa, Middle belt and Niger Delta will surely grow rapidly because we all will be competing with each other and that will help us to elect good visionary leaders NOT Desmond idiots.

Fiscus105:

I DNT know if you are civil servant, even if you are not you can do findings how government run in all states and Abuja, the outcome will point to same direction.

oga after break up, will God remove blood of Southerners and put another one there? Or better still change the brain of your region to make them think aright?
Re: Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat by Nas23Nas: 10:09pm On May 22, 2021
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSP Alamieyeseigha For Burial / FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.