Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

(28+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (28+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. (214 Views)

Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(28+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by Revadebola: 11:23am On May 22, 2021
(28+). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

In 1995, one of my ministry's partner, a retired Rear Admirer in Nigeria's Navy, connected his friend, based in United Kingdom to me for deliverance ministration.

His friend narrated his strange, but true life experience to me.

He said, one night while asleep, alone in his bedroom, he suddenly felt the grip of invisible hands, held his two legs and dragging him off from his bed.

He woke up from the sleep, looked around, he saw no one in the bedroom, but felt the firm grip of the two hands around the ankle of his legs.

Fear gripped him.
After he narrated his nightmare to me, I quickly discerned in the spirit that, it was the activity of witchcraft spirits attempting to drag him into their coven meeting and possibly into death.

I told him that he needed thorough deliverance ministrations.

He was a well educated, learned and wealthy man.

He replied me that, he doesn't believe in the realities of witchcraft spirits.

Because such cannot be proved in the scientific laboratory.

I wasn't ready to engage in unprofitable argument with him.

I know that by God's grace, I am anointed, gifted and I have God's mandate for deliverance and healing ministry.

I then asked his consent, if I could just pray a brief prayer for him.

He agreed.
I prayed my shortest prayer, commanding that every activities of witchcraft hiding in him, should be exposed.

Within the split of seconds, the power of the Holy Spirit hit him hard.

He fell under the strong anointing of the Holy Spirit.

The evil spirits hiding in him began to manifest through him.

He was barking like a dog as he rolled on the floor.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM HIS NIGHTMARE :

1. There are a lot of sincere, but very ignorant people who know nothing about the activities of evil spirits.

2. Your unbelief and ignorance about activities of evil spirits, doesn't shield you from their afflictions, attacks, nightmares and torments.

3. Evil dreams and nightmares are x-ray of activities taking place in the spirit realm.

4. Ignoring to seek the interpretations of your dreams could be the root cause of your problems.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me that, someone is reading this post, there is a spell working against your financial prosperity.

At times, substantial money comes to your hands, but you cannot explain how to spend it.

Someone else is reading this post, the Lord told me, your life experiences has always been: you take one step forward, then two steps backwards.

Oh my God!
The Holy Spirit, just told me that, a reader of this post frequently experiences eating in dreams and ever since you have such dreams, you suffer constipation.

Chat me immediately for deliverance ministrations.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with
+2349059270030

for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp with +2349059270030.
Re: (28+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by Image123(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2021
Lol, i know some professing atheists that bark like dogs on the forum. SMH for them.
Re: (28+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by shameonyou(m): 7:05pm On May 22, 2021
hmmmm! i see another fake pastor rooming around nairaland forum looking for who to decieve...

(1) (Reply)

When That Challenge Will End. / Breaking: Pastor's TB Joshua Dies At Age 57 / Download Daily Devotional Of All Church ,at Dailyreview.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.