Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Coming 2 America 2 Is A Sin To Mankind, Heaven And All The Gods!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Coming 2 America 2 Is A Sin To Mankind, Heaven And All The Gods!!! (361 Views)

Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie / ‘Coming 2 America’: Davido Invited To View His Hollywood Debut Movie / Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming 2 America 2 Is A Sin To Mankind, Heaven And All The Gods!!! by nadleeh: 11:41am On May 22, 2021
My dear Hollywood, can't you guys make it less obvious that you're totally out of ideas ?. Not every movie deserves a part 2, especially romantic comedies. Even if you were high, crazy and drunk, you wouldn't ask for this movie. Coming 2 America 2 is a movie with a plot that doesn't make sense because of the amount of unnecessary things happening at the same time, and that is the problem of this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JshL-UWmU8M
Re: Coming 2 America 2 Is A Sin To Mankind, Heaven And All The Gods!!! by Coldshisha: 11:46am On May 22, 2021
Too many characters

I think they just made it to celebrate the anniversary I don't see a sequel to it coming out anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Coming 2 America 2 Is A Sin To Mankind, Heaven And All The Gods!!! by Dantedasz(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2021
What I found funny was the fact that every character from the first film aged 30 years EXCEPT the old guys in the barbers saloon. The film was never going to be as good as the first one but I think Wesley Snipes was hilarious as the mad general.
Definitely not a film I would want to watch twice.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Abeg What's The Name Of This Movie / Obi Cubana-cinema House Tv / #bbnaija: I Like Whitemoney — Liquorose Expresses Her Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.