Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Andy Uba's Democratic Vehicle (audv) - By Jesmion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba's Democratic Vehicle (audv) - By Jesmion (830 Views)

I Stand With Andy Uba - Dunukofia Lga By Jesmion / Don Okonkwo Assures Of APC Takeover As Ngige, Andy Uba Storm Stakeholders Meetin / “Why I Sponsored Correctional Service Bill” – Senator Andy Uba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Uba's Democratic Vehicle (audv) - By Jesmion by Jesmion(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2021
ANDY UBA'S DEMOCRATIC VEHICLE (AUDV)
Andy Uba is the man i Jesmion Samson Chikwudi Ibekwe - JSC Ibekwe cast my vote for, but many would say that i Jesmion Samson Chikwudi Ibekwe is a sabbath church, then how would i cast my vote hence Nigeria has made saturday a voting mandate and it doesnt favour the sabbatarians for voting?
In my opinions, electronic college is necessary in order to favour both the able and disables!
What is your own opinions:-
(1) voters card box?
(2) electronic voting
(3) appointment?
(4) selective?
(5) whichever?
(6) whatever? In ANDY UBA'S DEMOCRATIC VEHICLE (AUDV)
Andy Uba is the man i Jesmion Samson Chikwudi Ibekwe - JSC Ibekwe cast my vote for, but many would say that i Jesmion Samson Chikwudi Ibekwe is a sabbath church, then how would i cast my vote hence Nigeria has made saturday a voting mandate and it doesnt favour the sabbatarians for voting?
In my opinions, electronic college is necessary in order to favour both the able and disables!
(1) voters card box?
(2) electronic voting
(3) appointment?
(4) selective?
(5) whichever?
(6) whatever?
In ANDY UBA'S DEMOCRATIC VEHICLE (AUDV)
(1) voters card box?
(2) electronic voting
(3) appointment?
(4) selective?
(5) whichever?
(6) whatever?

1 Share

Re: Andy Uba's Democratic Vehicle (audv) - By Jesmion by ygowon: 12:24pm On May 22, 2021
Fuk Nigeria and its soldiers and police
Re: Andy Uba's Democratic Vehicle (audv) - By Jesmion by Jesmion(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2021
ygowon:
Fuk Nigeria and its soldiers and police
i think you are a bit right, but you would be fully right when you would say so to Nigeria government!
Re: Andy Uba's Democratic Vehicle (audv) - By Jesmion by ygowon: 11:49am On May 23, 2021
Jesmion:
i think you are a bit right, but you would be fully right when you would say so to Nigeria government!
who get una time?
Re: Andy Uba's Democratic Vehicle (audv) - By Jesmion by Jesmion(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2021
Great advise:
To we the ANDY UBA'S supporters
i Jesmion personally knew that where ever there is truths a multitude of hoodlums would be there to makeup stories.
One thing with i Jesmion is that, whoever i have chosen, i have chosen him, there is no madeup stories you would make about my chioce.
Connivance about the one i have chosen would never ever made i Jesmion to drop ANDY UBA.
You can only deceive him about i Jesmion, if possible, but you cannot deceive i Jesmion about ANDY UBA, but i can put you right about him instead!
That is one of the reasons i drop my phone Numbers in case if any hoodlum would want to makeup stories in connivance about i Jesmion, that you may flash/call me, and if you want to contact i Jesmion, dont contact me through any person; because they will deceive you about i Jesmion.
Please, call me directly or text me, if you would want to come to me physically then i will direct/you should direct me where to meetup with me so that we go along to where iam/you residing .
Please, use my contact address to avoid hoodlums.

+2348082363605
+2348036305824

jesmioni@gmail.com

http:///256403452935046/permalink/264715755437149/?refid=18
Re: Andy Uba's Democratic Vehicle (audv) - By Jesmion by Jesmion(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2021
ygowon:
who get una time?
okay, you are busy! Don't worry we should make availabldada time.

Re: Andy Uba's Democratic Vehicle (audv) - By Jesmion by Jesmion(m): 4:36am On May 25, 2021
The ANDY UBA's democratic vehicle by Jesmion is uncompetable/incomparable; it's an inclusive democratic vehicle for all people and by all people.
You donnot have to say maybe that ANDY UBA/JESMION - JSC etc can't permit you in the vehicle or that you are not eligible.
Let me make it plain to you; Andy's democratic vehicle is a grassroot democratic vehicle; your rights should be given to you whether you are an Engllsh or a vernacular.

+2348082363605
+2348036305824

http://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4000905506652262&id=100001985578174&refid=17
Re: Andy Uba's Democratic Vehicle (audv) - By Jesmion by Jesmion(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2021
Outrage as Buhari shuns funeral of army chief Attahiru and 10 others.
Mr Attahiru and 10 others die in the crash that occurred in Kaduna on Friday while on official appointment to Zaria in Kaduna state.
They angrily complained that President Muhammadu Buhari had not attended the burial ceremony? ...
I Jesmion wrote:
But president Buhari can send a delegation; eventhough he didn't attend the burial celemonial; what have happen, haven happened.
I thank God that president Goodluck Jonathan and many others attended the burial funeral; they would be enough for the burial ceremony; as you people would know how much Buhari have suffered spiritual attacks and unseeing attacks in which he was admitted in the hospital several times. Therefore, hence president Goodluck attended.
Goodluck is also a president enough for you, if na president they want to see!

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/463232-outrage-as-buhari-shuns-funeral-of-army-chief-attahiru-10-others.html
Re: Andy Uba's Democratic Vehicle (audv) - By Jesmion by Jesmion(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
WELCOMING YOU TO ANDY UBA'S DEMOCRATIC VEHICLE (AUDV)
You are expected to be with us in Andy Uba's democracy's vehicle; it's the democratic vehicle for the people and by the people, including you and i.
Do not assume you would not be allowed in the Andy Uba's democracy's vehicle; it's the democratic vehicle for you and both of us.
We take care of the ables as well as the disables, including the English and the Vernaculars, as well as the rich and the poorer ones; you are welcome!
We expect you on board as soon as possible!
Our primary's election takes place today 26th June 2021.
You are expected to applause Andy Uba with us
please, be prompt, let's make our Andy Uba the real man of valour who has the vitality to build Anambra with beautiful phases of honours!

+2348082363605 +2348036305824

1 Share

Re: Andy Uba's Democratic Vehicle (audv) - By Jesmion by Jesmion(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Great advise for we Andy Uba's supporters
I Jesmion personally knew that whenever there is truth, a multitude of hoodlums would be there to makeup stories.
One things with i Jesmion is that, whoever i have chosen, i haven chosen, there is no madeup stories one would make about my choice.
Connivance about the one i have chosen would never ever made me drop ANDY UBA
you can only deceive him, if possibly but you cannot deceive i Jesmion about ANDY UBA.
That is one of the reasons i drop my phone numbers incase if any hoodlum would makeup stories in connivance about i Jesmion, that you may call me, and if you want to contact i Jesmion, you may not contact i Jesmion through any person; because they can deceive you about i Jesmion; please, call me directly or text me.
If you would want to come to me physically, then, i will direct you or you would direct me on how to meetup with you so that we go along to where iam
Please, use my contact address to avoid hoodlums:

+2348082363605 +2348036305824 Jesmioni@gmail.com_

1 Share

Re: Andy Uba's Democratic Vehicle (audv) - By Jesmion by Jesmion(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
JESMION SAMSON CHIKWUDI (JSC)
Before i Jesmion started campaigning and working for Andy Uba, i had dialogued with him on my phone number: +2348036305824.
In our conversation; he said, who am i speaking?.... I said to him, iam Jesmion, or you can simply call me Jsc Ibekwe!
He said, are you a Biafran? ... I said to him YES!
He said, he has been reading my writeup but my writeup are many; i said to him YES that i write classically!
He said to me will you work with me?... I said to him YES, I will work witg you!
He said to me, are you from Ukpor?.... I said to him no, but iam from Umuogoulo, Uruagu. Umudioka, Dunukofia local government area, then he welcome me!
Why iam saying these iis because of that, Mr Eneh would have dialogued with Andy Uba than working contrarily; however, any can stand with Andy Uba without calling him on phone, and he will still recognise the person.
Eneh based on Ngige subject instead of the main contents and conclusion of Chris Ngige letter of advise to Abiodun pertaining to late arrival of election matters which was held as soon as the election chairman arrived whom everybody has been waiting for,and the election was held!
The letter text of Chris Ngige to governor Abiodun has main three phases: example,
(1) subject of the text
(2) content/body of the text
(3) conclusion of the text.

Eneh make use of the subject and jumped over the contents and conclusion of the text to Abiodun!

I thank the Biafrans who voted for Andy Uba as soon as they saw my campaign for Andy Uba.
I also thank those who are not Biafrans who voted for Andy Uba through my online campaigns.
I pray that Eneh will dialogue with Andy Uba and work with him in due time; maybe when Andy Uba help to make things cheap and affordable in Anambra market, so that Eneh can purchase items worth of 1kobo in Anambra markets

+2348082363605 +2348036305824

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: This Is Why The On-going Constitution Review Is Dead On Arrival. / Rivers Begins Demolition Of Ikoku Spare Parts Market To Make Way For Flyover / BREAKING: Popular Yoruba Poet, Kunle Ologundudu Is Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.