Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,520 members, 7,958,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) (50295 Views)

Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media / Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured / Meet Eedris Abdulkareem 3 Children (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by HEAVEN4444: 6:52pm On May 22, 2021
tauceti23:

Be as if say you no want to have children at all....
one is enough. two at most. why do you need 4 ?

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Depressed101: 6:53pm On May 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Waste of money and time just to impress the public, is it neccassary?
jealousy had no cure. So go fck yourself
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Is it ur time or moni
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
one is enough. two at most. why do you need 4 ?

Many developed countries where the average is one child per family are suffering from populaiton decline...which is why many of them take in immigrants. They have no choice. Either they take in immiugrants, or they suffer the economic and social consequences.

You need at least 2 to 3 kids per family to have a population that can not only replace itself, but crucially, pay the taxes that would be needed to pay the pensions of the old..and earn the revenue that props up the economy....and from the Nigerian persecptive , where pensions don't come easy, having more children means better chances of support in old age.

Nigeria has many problems, but one problem we don't have is a declining populaiton....which is a disaster just as bad as overpopulaiton.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Ishilove: 6:57pm On May 22, 2021
What kind of name is 'Faani'?
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Ikwerelastborn: 6:57pm On May 22, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
She is an actress
She’s an entertainer
Are you not entertained? Cos I’m am!!!

As a woman you should love colors; That will give you an edge to a better understanding of True Relationship.
Onyi22 is not a woman,why are you guys easily deceived ,he's a hairy boy like zzor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by benweezy: 6:58pm On May 22, 2021
So nice
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Ishilove: 6:58pm On May 22, 2021
tauceti23:

Many developed countries where the average is one child per family are suffering from populaiton decline...which is why many of them take in immigrants. They have no choice. Either they take in immiugrants, or they suffer the economic and social consequences.

You need at least 2 to 3 kids per family to have a population that can not only replace itself, but crucially, pay the taxes that would be needed to pay the pensions of the old..and earn the revenue that props up the economy....and from the Nigerian persecptive , where pensions don't come easy, having more children means better chances of support in old age.

Nigeria has many problems, but one problem we don't have is a declining populaiton....which is a disaster just as bad as overpopulaiton.
I think China was even considering lifting the one-child policy because of the ageing population and gender imbalance where there were more males than females.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by studentofTruth: 6:59pm On May 22, 2021
Baby girl. The lady of House Faani. Keep shinning!
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by HEAVEN4444: 7:01pm On May 22, 2021
tauceti23:

well yall can go ahead and feed 4 mouths, i am only feeding one. i need my money grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
well yall can go ahead and feed 4 mouths, i am only feeding one. i need my money grin grin

Then don't judge others who chose to have more than one.

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02pm On May 22, 2021
All shades of cuteness � kiss kiss kiss

From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Birthday Beautiful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Confirmedzombie: 7:03pm On May 22, 2021
Very ugly dirty broke frustrated attention seeker.

Nonsense & ingredients

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Ghast12: 7:03pm On May 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by HEAVEN4444: 7:04pm On May 22, 2021
tauceti23:

Then don't judge others who chose to have more than one.
i can judge because i am tired of children trying to clean my windows with dirty water and i am tired of being assaulted daily by child beggars angry

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
i can judge because i am tired of children trying to clean my windows with dirty water and i am tired of being assaulted daily by child beggars angry

That happens because Nigeria is not an induistrial country...and as such cannot create the jobs and attract the investment that would raise revenues to keep kids off the street....and make it less attractive to have too many kids to 'provide a pension in old age'

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Sheila147: 7:06pm On May 22, 2021
Onyi22:
you have a poverty mentality.pictures are taken for memories

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by HEAVEN4444: 7:07pm On May 22, 2021
tauceti23:

That happens because Nigeria is not an induistrial country...and as such cannot create the jobs and attract the investment that would raise revenues to keep kids off the street....and make it less attractive to have too many kids to 'provide a pension in old age'

and so if nigeria cannot create jobs why are mahfukaz having 4 children ?

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by zudozz: 7:09pm On May 22, 2021
my crush that year but she don turn herself to Asaba woman..

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Glamouzpeter(f): 7:12pm On May 22, 2021
So lovely dear
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2021
Onyi22:
bros na you get money? Or you want her to snap with a native pot beside a smoking fire with kids running up and down naked? Be happy for her and if you can't , skip the post without comments...... Haba...... If person no do problem, if e do problem.... If na Angelina Jolie snap with her kids like this now we go dey jump up and down like who dem dey lamba but see out own now.... Snap with husband and kids u dey call am waste of money.... The day you go snap pics with your own family ehn, na thunder from adamawa go......... Lemme comment my reserve..... Tomorrow na Sunday
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Kpele ooo. Na your money? grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by zinny377(f): 7:17pm On May 22, 2021
Such a cute family kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2021
pretydiva:
Her genes are strong kiss. Beautiful kids
Kpele ooo. Miss Gene expertgrin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2021
zinny377:
Such a cute family kiss
Together we shall make such a beautiful family. Give me your hand babygirl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is really your life in pixels because without some good airbrushing and photo editing, your face in real life is rougher than a sand-paper.
..... Go edit your own make we see..... Leave her to enjoy her life and money..... No be your life she come..... Her husband no complain give you say she edit pics
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by koyyess: 7:24pm On May 22, 2021
Whatever makes you happy cha-cha.
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2021
Onyi22:

Is it ur time?? Is it ur own money?? E concern u?? Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho....

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by NADFOR: 7:33pm On May 22, 2021
Well, All The best to you Chacha!
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:36pm On May 22, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

As a woman you should love colors; That will give you an edge to a better understanding of True Relationship.

What does loving colours have to do with having an edge to better understanding of true relationship?
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by kateskitty(f): 7:45pm On May 22, 2021
Chai... Them don photoshop her armpit comot finish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) / Bridget Amos: My Boobs Have Really Push My Acting Career / Ice Prince Replies Ray Hushpuppi: Big Dogs Dont Bark!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.