Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Truth You Will Not Like To Hear About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth You Will Not Like To Hear About Nigeria (595 Views)

I’m Not Like Yahaya Bello – Wike / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth You Will Not Like To Hear About Nigeria by Lostchild(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2021
The Truth You Will Not Like To Hear About Nigeria

Over the years I have met many Nigerians who complain bitterly about the wrong action and wrong choices of buhari that plunder people into hardship and suffering.

I met some who complain that buhari has betrayed Nigeria as a nation

I even met a soldier who complain to me in pains that, buhari has destroyed Nigeria.

I met many who complain that, buhari is the worst of the worst leader Nigeria has ever had.

These question has been asked

What happened to Nigeria?
Why is Buhari leadership the worst in the history of Nigeria?
Why are there so many killings in this administration of buhari?

There are too many debates over these question

There are also many answer to this question, but there is only one truth behind all the answers

The truth is that Buhari 2015 election victory was meanth to cause civil war in Nigeria. Buhari was ready to kill and destroy if GEJ refuse to transition power to him.

For Satan to accomplish his purpose for Africa, he knew that Nigeria is an obstacle that is needed to be remove and that will be civil war.

Satan wanted to use 2015 election as a means to destroy Nigeria completely, as Buhari was ready to kill and destroy if the throne was not given to him.

G.E.J knows this and he was not ready to spill the blood of the innocent because of power, so he had no choice but to transition power to Mr (buhari)

It was the extreme prayers of Nigerians that enable God to keep Nigeria till this moment. I mean, it was God and still God that is holding and sustaining Nigeria as a nation to this day.

In 2015 there was massive prayers and I was among those who went on my kneels and pray for God to intervene because I knew that, Nigeria will be destoyed with so much loss of lives.

Since Satan failed to succeed in his plans over Nigeria, then Nigerians and Nigeria must suffer as a country. As long as mr buhari is on the Nigeria throne, then Nigerians must suffer and will suffer as that is our punishment

Satan operate in a phyrric victory

MY FINAL WORDS

If you are a northerner who voted and supported buhari to this day; we are reaping from what you sow.

If you are a Yoruba's who supported buhari because of VP osinbajo; continue to cry and swallow your bitter tears

If you are buhari haters; continue to endure till further notice

As for me Lostchild, I am crying and praying towards God to make me the way of escape.

Critisizers, Insulters, you are highly welcome.
Re: The Truth You Will Not Like To Hear About Nigeria by Kaduna1stson: 1:57pm On May 22, 2021
Re: The Truth You Will Not Like To Hear About Nigeria by theFilmtric: 1:58pm On May 22, 2021
Re: The Truth You Will Not Like To Hear About Nigeria by Coldshisha: 2:03pm On May 22, 2021

Funny thing was that after Buhari's APC victory in 2015, my highly spiritual conscious friend called me from Lagos to see the strange clouds of darkness, I saw it too and he said many Nigerians wont remain the same with Buhari in power and the IMF/WorldBank, western power would destroy him like Abiola, Abacha, Yar'Adua

Osinbajo was almost eliminated because they felt he could stare the country better when Buhari is suffering from Dimentia

Deep down my soul and from the bottom of my heart, I know only a strong man like Obasanjo, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Osinbajo can handle Nigeria perfectly

Re: The Truth You Will Not Like To Hear About Nigeria by Deborah98(f): 2:07pm On May 22, 2021
Everybody's talking about plan B,me and 99 others will like to know what this plan B really is,but joking apart Buhari's administration and governance remains the worst among others,I don't know where to start classifying this bad governance, nothing seems to work, nothing at all just untold hardship and anguish, thank God I didn't vote him else I would have blamed myself just as you are blaming those ignoramuses.
Re: The Truth You Will Not Like To Hear About Nigeria by Joel3(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2021
842to:
[s][/s]
. That guy is a joke I was taking him serious until I saw obasenjo and tinubu.
Re: The Truth You Will Not Like To Hear About Nigeria by donbachi(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2021
Are u saying dat,The same person The devil wanted to use if goodluck had failed to handover to him...is still the same person,The devil is using?
Re: The Truth You Will Not Like To Hear About Nigeria by Coldshisha: 2:27pm On May 22, 2021
Joel3:
. That guy is a joke I was taking him serious until I saw obasenjo and tinubu.

So far so Good a tough guy like Tinubu had fought every battle he can for Democracy since Abacha days, and still got Lagos to be prosperous

His methods might be strange but Tinubu get things done

(1) (Reply)

The Aburi Accord That Would Have Saved Nigeria From All Her Problem But Aborted / Babangida Aliyu Is A Mole In Pdp --- Gov Wike / Why June 12 Election Was Cancelled - IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.