Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

"Big Brother Naija House Was Like Prison" – Ex Bbnaija Lockdown Housemate, Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Big Brother Naija House Was Like Prison" – Ex Bbnaija Lockdown Housemate, Erica (708 Views)

Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House / Bitto Bryan: "My Bulge Has Always Been Pronounced" - Ex BBNaija Contestant / Jide Kosoko: "My House Was Like A Brothel, I Had Girlfriends After My Wife Died" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Big Brother Naija House Was Like Prison" – Ex Bbnaija Lockdown Housemate, Erica by onyi25(f): 2:03pm On May 22, 2021
Big Brother Naija Lockdown star, Erica Nlewedim, has revealed that her time in the reality TV show was like being locked up in a prison.

Recall Erica Nlewedim was one of the 21 participants in the last edition of the Big Brother Naija show tagged 'Lockdown' but was disqualified for after she was issued a third strike for threatening violence against another housemate, Laycon.

Despite being disqualified, Erica who has now grown to become one of the most sort after celebrity in the entertainment industry, has shared some insight on how she coped during her time at the show.

See full gist here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/big-brother-naija-house-was-like-prison.html?m=1

Re: "Big Brother Naija House Was Like Prison" – Ex Bbnaija Lockdown Housemate, Erica by Pauldollars(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2021
But you ate their food and became famous on social media because of them.
Never complain about who fed you and gave you a name in society. Without them, you'll be an ordinary street girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Big Brother Naija House Was Like Prison" – Ex Bbnaija Lockdown Housemate, Erica by temitope27(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2021
Na olosho prison

1 Like

Re: "Big Brother Naija House Was Like Prison" – Ex Bbnaija Lockdown Housemate, Erica by meobizy(f): 5:04pm On May 22, 2021
...and water is wet.
Re: "Big Brother Naija House Was Like Prison" – Ex Bbnaija Lockdown Housemate, Erica by Onyi22(f): 6:12pm On May 22, 2021
cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Drug Test Download Mp3 / BBNAIJA: Whitemoney’s Butt Flashes On Viewers Screen (VIDEO) / Laila Charani Announces Divorce With Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.