Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille (22786 Views)

Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Fans Hangout October Edition In Lagos / Tecno Fans Talk About Their Dreams: Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Abalado(f): 3:40pm On May 22, 2021
seunsiju:
E no go better for mod wey ban me, I Don come..... Aye yin rogo Lai lo Cele

Eleribu niwon ni nairaland yi Olorun gbo,na so them barn me too o,,awon werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by saratackit: 3:40pm On May 22, 2021
Ok PECNO GUY ... NEXT
Angrygoat:
Trash product. Samsung led phone still better pass pecno 1million times
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Penterprise: 3:47pm On May 22, 2021
This is wia to be this Saturday...who know if Tecno will be giving out phones?

Ennyholar:
TECNO Mobile today celebrated some of their fans to an hangout at an exclusive spot in Lagos.

The gathering was an opportunity to crown the newly appointed TECNO Spark 7 Campus Ambassadors and also to commensurate the launch of the TECNO SPARK 7P device.

The fans engaged in various fun activities including a Smartphone gaming competition and gift amazing gift items where made available for the gamers and everyone present at the event.

Popular Nigerian singer and song writer Johnny Drille is also present at the event to thrill the fans with his beautiful voice.

Below are live pictures from the event.
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by seunsiju(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2021
Abalado:

Eleribu niwon ni nairaland yi Olorun gbo,na so them barn me too o,,awon werey
Eriibuu niwon ba kaakiri, I no blame the supermod for d stupid acts, na SEUN I dey vex for..... Seun my Namesake is just a Local guy Wey jam global grace
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 22, 2021
Deathforall:
grin
Is It just me that doesn't know this guy

You need to listen to his music, Bad Dancer, Mystery Girl, Romeo and Juliet, Wait For Me etc. You will be blown away.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Goalnaldo(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2021
kmcutez:

You need to listen to his music Bad Dancer, Mystery Girl, Romeo and Juliet, Wait For Me etc. You will be blown away.
His first song I listened to was wait for me. It was played on a radio station. Mehn it was hard to believe a Nigerian sang that. Na so I quickly go dey search for him songs and I became a fan wink

4 Likes

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Seniorwriter(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2021
Abalado:
No be this they do me abeg,na as Buhari go comot they my mind... Buhari must go,this suffering is too much

Why not get something online that can ease the financial burden?
If you are earning foreign currencies you'll be less affected by bad leadership policies!
Use your skills online for earnings!
LightUpWithKemi:
Cool.

Meanwhile, I need support of everyone to watch clips on my YouTube channel (ref my signature), subscribe, comment and share clips with your friends. Thank y'all.
Go join a SUB4SUB group and watch your dream come through(true) ...my 2cents(Advise).
LightUpWithKemi:

Tell me more about SUB4SUB group. Thanks.
Google it or reach out via the facebook ID on my profile if need be....NL has rules....else you can get a ban for a post.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity
@SeniorWriter
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by roundman: 4:16pm On May 22, 2021
kmcutez:

You need to listen to his music Bad Dancer, Mystery Girl, Romeo and Juliet, Wait For Me etc. You will be blown away.
You know good music... thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by stupidmod3: 4:20pm On May 22, 2021
Osebanjo:
Johnny my G. I don even forget say dude still dey sing. Hip hop and RnB nor be for Nigerians sha but yet same Nigerians are big followers of American Trap music, Hip hop and even RnB. Who will go come say get problem like this. Waje, Johnny, Chike, Ric and e.t.c are wonderful RnB singers but na beg you go beg Nigerians before dem listen to them not to talk of buying their songs.
on point
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Emeka71(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2021
Ennyholar:
Phones are available to be won. cheesy

Cc lalasticlala
I'm sure that they did this stuff at uniLAG.
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by saratackit: 4:57pm On May 22, 2021
Awwn TECNO Fans be enjoying
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by YungMillionaire: 4:58pm On May 22, 2021
Osebanjo:
Johnny my G. I don even forget say dude still dey sing. Hip hop and RnB nor be for Nigerians sha but yet same Nigerians are big followers of American Trap music, Hip hop and even RnB. Who will go come say get problem like this. Waje, Johnny, Chike, Ric and e.t.c are wonderful RnB singers but na beg you go beg Nigerians before dem listen to them not to talk of buying their songs.

R n B is Black American culture. They are the best. We listen to them not Nigerian copy cats.
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2021
SEEMS LIKE THEY REALLY HAD FUN !.
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Sunkanmiwise(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2021
Tecno is always creating lovely events filled with lovely events for the enjoyment of their esteemed customers and fans.
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 22, 2021
YungMillionaire:

R n B is Black American culture. They are the best. We listen to them not Nigerian copy cats.
undecided
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by NonsoNna(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2021
Johnny,one of my few best musicians.his voice alone is mind blowing. him and chike are the best in RnB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by NonsoNna(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2021
Deathforall:
grin
Is It just me that doesn't know this guy
It's seems u don't listen or fancy RnB music. Try and listen to one of his songs and u will never regret it

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Corroro: 6:25pm On May 22, 2021
TECNO be doing the most, this was so much fun
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Corroro: 6:27pm On May 22, 2021
Angrygoat:
Trash product. Samsung led phone still better pass pecno 1million times
yeah, better than pecno not TECNO grin
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by LightUpWithKemi: 6:36pm On May 22, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Why not get something online that can ease the financial burden?
If you are earning foreign currencies you'll be less affected by bad leadership policies!
Use your skills online for earnings!

Go join a SUB4SUB group and watch your dream come through(true) ...my 2cents(Advise).
Proactivity Leads To Productivity
@SeniorWriter

Tell me more about SUB4SUB group. Thanks.
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Angrygoat: 6:37pm On May 22, 2021
Stfu I meant techno idiot
Corroro:
yeah, better than pecno not TECNO grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ghast12: 7:11pm On May 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Nas23Nas: 8:44pm On May 22, 2021
Hi
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Kakadancefreak(f): 8:55pm On May 22, 2021
Wow!

Good one for the brand.

Mad fun.....

Congrats to the ambassadors.....
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by DMechyy: 8:56pm On May 22, 2021
Osebanjo:

Who is buying songs. Songs they beg dj to mix with pangolo for air play
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Emeka71(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2021
They had the show at uniLAG.
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Golan007: 9:06am On May 23, 2021
Abalado:
No be this they do me abeg,na as Buhari go comot they my mind... Buhari must go,this suffering is too much

When e comot you go suddenly get work abi?
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Mohbola(f): 9:19am On May 23, 2021
These ones don win pocket money and brand new phones just like that? God when??
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Freelancerx: 9:21am On May 23, 2021
Tecno don bless people as usual. What is the need of using a brand that just want to collect your money and not give back to their users?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Things You Can Do With Facebook Messenger / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.