Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable (670 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji / Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) / Buhari Orders Nigerian Flag To Be Flown Half-mast For 3 Days In Honour Of COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by OldNairalander(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2021
Lt. Gen. Attahiru is the highest ranking officer as far as the Nigerian army is concerned after C-in-Chief
If we really love this country, all Nigerians are supposed to be in a state of mourning for losing some of our high ranking and skilled officers at the top echelon of our national military .
I don't think there's any business that is more pressing that will hold our President at this moment from attending the burial of this high ranking officers and addressing Nigerians on the way forward.
It is even more shocking that he's in the same Abuja(not even outside the country)
I don't think any President of any country will behave this way.
This country's leadership style is discouraging the few Nigerians that still believe in this country.
I'm neither APC nor PDP though

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by Saao(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2021
Well said,
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by Madmohamed1: 3:41pm On May 22, 2021
OldNairalander:
Lt. Gen. Attahiru is the highest ranking officer as far as the Nigerian army is concerned after C-in-Chief
If we really love this country, all Nigerians are supposed to be in a state of mourning for losing some of our high ranking and skilled officers at the top echelon of our national military .
I don't think there's any business that is more pressing that will hold our President at this moment from attending the burial of this high ranking officers and addressing Nigerians on the way forward.
It is even more shocking that he's in the same Abuja(not even outside the country)
This country's leadership style is discouraging the few Nigerians that still believe in this country.
I'm coming let me confirm from lie Mohammed
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by Kaduna1stson: 3:41pm On May 22, 2021
Can't someone drink his Burukutu in peace again?
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by jlinkd78(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2021
Good analysis
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by helinues: 3:42pm On May 22, 2021
He should have been there actually...
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by DDDEnterprises: 3:42pm On May 22, 2021
Let the opinion critics come and do their job. I've taken a seat.
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by Goldp5988(f): 3:42pm On May 22, 2021
OldNairalander:

My dear what those he have to say? Maybe u like hearing fellow Nigerian
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by IvarDboneless: 3:43pm On May 22, 2021
I don't give a f0ck na Dem Dem

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by Kaduna1stson: 3:43pm On May 22, 2021
helinues:

He was drunk, allow him have his rest because of the massive hangover.
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by Kandeed: 3:44pm On May 22, 2021
OldNairalander:

and who told you the COAS was skilled??
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by helinues: 3:44pm On May 22, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

He was drunk, allow him have his rest because of the massive hangover.

You actually sounded like the one
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by tito44: 3:45pm On May 22, 2021
helinues:

Shove what u think into ur ass. It is not important
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by LibertyRep: 3:46pm On May 22, 2021
The hangover from the Paris meeting is still on, he needs to rest.

Funny thing is that he may not have been briefed about the General's death.
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by FarahAideed: 3:46pm On May 22, 2021
Buhari never attends anything except Mosque and London hospital ...Maybe if the funeral was done in London he would go
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by Kaduna1stson: 3:47pm On May 22, 2021
helinues:

You actually sounded like the one

Being the scenes, he drinks like a fish. That's why he is usually indoors, holed up inside his room wasting away while Osinbajo works.
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by TotoGame(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2021
So its now you guys realize that Buhari Is just a modafucking vegetable that gives no fuvk about what's happening in Nigeria

Even if it's the entire service cheifs that died in that crash , muhammad Dullardinnhho buhari won't give a fuvk

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by helinues: 3:49pm On May 22, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Being the scenes, he drinks like a fish. That's why he is usually indoors, holed up inside his room wasting away while Osinbajo works.

Eggzactly, how many round of bottles are you on now? undecided
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by Bashnigga(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2021
Not surprised
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by Kingosytex(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2021
It seems Isa Pantami never gave Baba the the go ahead orders of attending the burial.

Baba doesn't want to offend the powers that be.
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by ThEGodFaThEr102: 4:01pm On May 22, 2021
helinues:
Las Las you go get sense by fire by force, Mark this words of mine today.
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by khadaffi(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2021
You will be shocked to know that Buhari actually forgot the COAS is dead not to talk of attending the burial. Was Garba shehu and Femi Adesina there? Those are the president for now
Re: Opinion: The Commander-in-chief's Absence At The Burial Of COAS Is Condemnable by ahiboilandgas: 4:17pm On May 22, 2021
OldNairalander:
buhari is a very irresponsible president. This wake up call to the army to do the needful .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Death Of TB Joshua Is A Great Loss To The Nation / No More Twitter. Nigerians Now K00! / Twitter, Facebook Undecided On Fg’s Licensing Order As Losses Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.