Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Why We Should Never Be Against Our Hausa And Fulani Country People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Should Never Be Against Our Hausa And Fulani Country People (405 Views)

Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm / Until Our Hausa Brothers And Sisters Are Free No African Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Should Never Be Against Our Hausa And Fulani Country People by SEasternVictory: 3:55pm On May 22, 2021
Hausa and Fulani are not my problem and they should not be your problem.

My problem is the terrorists in their midst and those affiliated to Al Qaeda and Boko Haram and violent herdsmen.

Hausa and Fulani people are some of the KINDEST HUMAN BEINGS you will ever meet in the whole of Nigeria and they are LOYAL, TRUSTWORTHY, SIMPLE and HUMBLE.

The problem is religion, when it comes to religion, they can unfriend you and even kill you. Despite this, I have never had any major issues with Hausa and Fulani, I only have an issue with their leaders and the polices they enact to subjugate the rest of us and impose their religion and way on life.

If ONLY they can stop trying to encroach on farm land , if only they stop hating my tribe the Igbos, if only they will include us in the highest office of the nation - maybe we can be together, maybe we can build the most powerful nation on earth. But I don't know if this is possible.

That is why we want our BIAFRA, that’s why we talk about Biafra.

If we are all united, we can defeat the most formidable enemy but if we keep trying to forcefully convert each other the land will never know peace. If we keep trying to steal land or forcefully take land, there can never be peace.

How can we move forward?? Will we respect each other and stop hating each other and stop killing each other or will we allow the clueless leaders continue to divide us, impoverish us and kill us.

Am I confused? Am I naive or even stupid for writing this post?

Anger is exhausting, hate can affect your health - it's all so tiring...

You can never tell what two bottles of wine can do to your mood? shocked cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Never Be Against Our Hausa And Fulani Country People by FarahAideed: 3:56pm On May 22, 2021
You must be a naive learner ...Don't play yourself, the entire NW and NE are not good for you

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Never Be Against Our Hausa And Fulani Country People by SEasternVictory: 3:58pm On May 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
You must be a naive learner ...Don't play yourself, the entire NW and NE are not good for you

I am not sure if it is me or the WINE talking ? cheesy
Re: Why We Should Never Be Against Our Hausa And Fulani Country People by FarahAideed: 4:01pm On May 22, 2021
SEasternVictory:

I am not sure if it is me or the WINE talking ?

It's definitely the wine bro ..when you are sober you go see clearly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Never Be Against Our Hausa And Fulani Country People by Franzinni: 4:55pm On May 22, 2021
You are right about the kind hearts of hausa people the good ones are extremely good but the evil ones which thank God I have never met till date , I hear they are the devil in flesh.
Re: Why We Should Never Be Against Our Hausa And Fulani Country People by ygowon: 4:59pm On May 22, 2021
@OP must be dreaming. You see this sinking country called Nigeria? Nothing can workout of it. It is separation or IPOB will continue to give everybody sleepless nights and heart attacks. Fuk all of you Nigerians and your soldiers and police

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Agony In The Land As Coas And 10 Others Laid To Rest Amidst Tears / Omoyele Sowore, Being Aided Into An Abuja Hospital After He Was Shot / Opinion: What Is Happening In Southeast Is Terrorism, By Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.