Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

A Must Listen: Check Out This Advice To Nigerian Youth By Israeli - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Listen: Check Out This Advice To Nigerian Youth By Israeli (747 Views)

Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? / Buhari Must Go: Fani Kayode Share Morning Broadcasting, Nigerians Must Listen To / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Listen: Check Out This Advice To Nigerian Youth By Israeli by Thomist(m): 5:19pm On May 22, 2021
Indeed God never sleep
Just this morning someone sent me this audio and it has been circulated almost in all platform. This has really helped me.

Please listen below and share your reaction by clicking on this link www.audiomack.com/depounds/song/hustle
Re: A Must Listen: Check Out This Advice To Nigerian Youth By Israeli by rusep: 5:21pm On May 22, 2021
Re: A Must Listen: Check Out This Advice To Nigerian Youth By Israeli by Thomist(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2021
rusep:

Instead of you to listen and be motivated.. you're shouting 419
Re: A Must Listen: Check Out This Advice To Nigerian Youth By Israeli by RisenJoe(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2021
Thomist:
[s]Indeed God never sleep
Just this morning someone sent me this audio and it has been circulated almost in all platform. This has really helped me.

Please listen below and share your reaction by clicking on this link www.audiomack.com/depounds/song/hustle
[/s]

Na so you wan take blow your own?
Re: A Must Listen: Check Out This Advice To Nigerian Youth By Israeli by gfaruk(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2021
The link is rubbish
It jst an odd song from an ugly voice
Re: A Must Listen: Check Out This Advice To Nigerian Youth By Israeli by Thomist(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2021
gfaruk:
The link is rubbish It jst an odd song from an ugly voice

Wow! thanks for that. That means I need to improve.. Thanks once a gain..
Re: A Must Listen: Check Out This Advice To Nigerian Youth By Israeli by Thomist(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2021
wink
RisenJoe:

cheesy
RisenJoe:

Any blow na blow bro..
Abi the song no inspire you?
Re: A Must Listen: Check Out This Advice To Nigerian Youth By Israeli by gfaruk(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2021
Thomist:

Wow!
thanks for that. That means I need to improve..
Thanks once a gain..

I dnt mean it lik dat
It jst dat d way u invite us to d link is out of content with what on it

Concerning the voice am sorry
I only listen to the intro of the music without listening to the message
I will try nd listen to it full nd giv my opinion

1 Like

Re: A Must Listen: Check Out This Advice To Nigerian Youth By Israeli by Thomist(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2021
gfaruk:

I dnt mean it lik dat It jst dat d way u invite us to d link is out of content with what on it

Concerning the voice am sorry I only listen to the intro of the music without listening to the message I will try nd listen to it full nd giv my opinion
Much appreciated bro. I wait for your opinion friend

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Tinubu Receiving Atiku Back Into Nigeria On Friday Night / A Must See - Adamu Garba App Users Reviews (images) / 2023: 42 Northern Groups Endorse Bala Mohammed For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.