Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Age Difference Between Burna Boy And Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Age Difference Between Burna Boy And Wizkid (4242 Views)

The Age Difference Between Wizkid And Jada P Will Leave You Speechless / REVEALED. Here Is What Really Happened Between Burna Boy And Obagoal / The Difference Between Burna Boy And Innoson Motors Arrest In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Age Difference Between Burna Boy And Wizkid by jamesjulius(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2021
Honestly when I saw on Google Questions Hub that people were actually searching for this, I couldn't just stop laughing.���

It's very funny �

I think the reason for this is because of the recent beef between them and 'who senior who' stuff.

Well, in this blog post you will get to know how old Burna Boy and Wizkid is. As well as their age difference.

How Old is Burna Boy?...

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING>>>
https:///2SglmOD

(1) (Reply)

Fantasia Barrino Named In Divorce/sexx Tape Scandal / 2010 Miss University Nigeria Is 18years Ene-ita / BBA: Sheillah And Nhlanhla Finally Doing It 18+ ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.