Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Check Out The Jesus Christ Lizard, The Only Lizard That Can Run On Water - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Check Out The Jesus Christ Lizard, The Only Lizard That Can Run On Water (1131 Views)

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet / Man Spotted Carrying His Big Pet Monitor Lizard Like A Baby In Lagos (pic/video) / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Jesus Christ Lizard, The Only Lizard That Can Run On Water by LordJoffrey(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2021
The world we live in is full of so many mysteries and amazing things. God is just an amazing creator that is a perfect artist. One of his amazing and breathtaking creations is the green basilisk lizard,also called Jesus lizard.

What makes the Jesus lizard so amazing is its ability to run on water. Yeah, you read that write, it has the ability to walk on water. It is a really amazing that a lizard, which is supposed to be a land animal, can actually walk on water.

The green basilisk lizard's rare ability to run on water is what gave it the name, 'Jesus lizard', as Jesus also moved on water. The Jesus lizard is native to the tropical rain forests of Central America where the species is in abundance. The Jesus lizard mostly spends it's time on trees, that are not far from water, but when it is in danger, it can easily jump from the tree to a water body below and make an escape.

The Jesus lizard has very long toes on it's rear feet and as it rapidly moves, it hits its feet on the water with force, which allows it to stay balanced on the water as long as it maintains its speed. The Jesus lizard is no doubt a one of a kind species of lizards that just blows my mind.

Re: Check Out The Jesus Christ Lizard, The Only Lizard That Can Run On Water by Goalnaldo(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2021
LordJoffrey:
The world we live in is full of so many mysteries and amazing things. God is just an amazing creator that is a perfect artist. One of his amazing and breathtaking creations is the green basilisk lizard,also called Jesus lizard.

What makes the Jesus lizard so amazing is its ability to run on water. Yeah, you read that write, it has the ability to walk on water. It is a really amazing that a lizard, which is supposed to be a land animal, can actually walk on water.

The green basilisk lizard's rare ability to run on water is what gave it the name, 'Jesus lizard', as Jesus also moved on water. The Jesus lizard is native to the tropical rain forests of Central America where the species is in abundance. The Jesus lizard mostly spends it's time on trees, that are not far from water, but when it is in danger, it can easily jump from the tree to a water body below and make an escape.

The Jesus lizard has very long toes on it's rear feet and as it rapidly moves, it hits its feet on the water with force, which allows it to stay balanced on the water as long as it maintains its speed. The Jesus lizard is no doubt a one of a kind species of lizards that just blows my mind.
Wonderful. Nothing can ever be named after Mohammed. This is another evidence that Jesus is far superior. Jesus Christ to the world.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Jesus Christ Lizard, The Only Lizard That Can Run On Water by Deborah98(f): 5:53pm On May 22, 2021
The person above me enjoys bashing, they're coming for you.
Re: Check Out The Jesus Christ Lizard, The Only Lizard That Can Run On Water by viyon02: 5:56pm On May 22, 2021
Another wonderful creation created by God, who says God does not exist?
Re: Check Out The Jesus Christ Lizard, The Only Lizard That Can Run On Water by doubleE70: 5:59pm On May 22, 2021
wow
but why will a lizard be named Jesus lizard because it can walk on water
Re: Check Out The Jesus Christ Lizard, The Only Lizard That Can Run On Water by DDDEnterprises: 6:02pm On May 22, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Wonderful. Nothing can ever be named after Mohammed. This is another evidence that Jesus is far superior. Jesus Christ to the world.

Man, the way you reason makes me feel ashamed that I share the same nature (as a human being) with you.

I'm not even going to try to argue or assess your point because I realise, with this logic of yours, you cannot understand my point or see the truth.
Re: Check Out The Jesus Christ Lizard, The Only Lizard That Can Run On Water by DDDEnterprises: 6:08pm On May 22, 2021
Goalnaldo:

The saxophone was named after Adolphe sax, the 'Jacuzzi' was named after the Jacuzzi brothers, the 'Bowler hat' was named after William Bowler and so on...

Does this mean the fact that these people have something named after them then they have some kind of superiority over others who have nothing named after them?

There are some people who have nothing named after them but their power and influence supersedes the above mentioned people.

Be using your God-given sense nah and stop disgracing your generations online.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Jesus Christ Lizard, The Only Lizard That Can Run On Water by DDDEnterprises: 6:16pm On May 22, 2021
Goalnaldo:

And if anything, this should serve as a source of shame for you.

You people believe Jesus is God and here you are having your God having an animal named after him.

on the side of the Muslims, imagine Allaah who is believed as God having something on this earth named after him? How ridiculous!!! He is far far too great for him to bear resemblance to anything on earth to the point we will now be naming something - an animal for that matter - after him.

Do you see your life outside? Pls be using your sense. It's for your own good and doesn't take much to do.
Re: Check Out The Jesus Christ Lizard, The Only Lizard That Can Run On Water by ComrdDRS1: 10:41pm On May 22, 2021
Goalnaldo:
You are not serious TERRORISts nko, no be after Muhamed, na so una go de denied people their rights
Re: Check Out The Jesus Christ Lizard, The Only Lizard That Can Run On Water by Nobody: 2:25am On May 23, 2021
This is wonderful
Re: Check Out The Jesus Christ Lizard, The Only Lizard That Can Run On Water by menacetosociety: 3:59am On May 24, 2021
Goalnaldo:
U are a slow creature

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Napolitan Mastiff Is Available For Sale In Ojo Lagos. Dm If You Are / Pug Puppies Available For New Homes (imported Russian Mother) / Vet-doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.