Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Lionel Messi Wins His 8th Pichichi And Has Finished The Season With 30goals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wins His 8th Pichichi And Has Finished The Season With 30goals (343 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) / FIFA Celebrates Oshoala’s Pichichi Award / Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Wins His 8th Pichichi And Has Finished The Season With 30goals by shogsman(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2021
Lionel Messi didn't feature for Barcelona's last game of the season against eibar, but regardless he has been crowned Laliga top scorer yet again making it 5 times in a row.
Lionel Messi is the first player in LaLiga history to be crowned top scorer in FIVE consecutive seasons.

He surpasses Alfredo Di Stéfano and Hugo Sánchez (both 4) to claim yet another record.

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 8th Pichichi And Has Finished The Season With 30goals by dawnomike(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2021
He deserves a seat amongst the gods of soccer alongside Ronaldo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 8th Pichichi And Has Finished The Season With 30goals by DICKstractor: 7:40pm On May 22, 2021
undecided

Messi have achieved a whole lot in football. Sadly, his goals weren't enough to bring back the LA Liga title back to camp nou
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 8th Pichichi And Has Finished The Season With 30goals by DDDEnterprises: 7:45pm On May 22, 2021
Let the needless arguments start undecided
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 8th Pichichi And Has Finished The Season With 30goals by Officialhorlah(m): 7:50pm On May 22, 2021
Mess it the real GOAT

Don't quote me just Argue with your keyboard grin
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 8th Pichichi And Has Finished The Season With 30goals by paulolee(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2021
congrats GOAT....he and cr7 would keep winning it in their different leagues because they are both placed above of others...
only both can stop themselves
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 8th Pichichi And Has Finished The Season With 30goals by paulolee(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Messi have achieved a whole lot in football. Sadly, his goals weren't enough to bring back the LA Liga title back to camp nou
yea...individual brilliance hardly reflects on team success....same way cr7 goals couldn't gv him the league but it doesn't take away anything from the two aliens bcoz they would keep winning awards individually bcox they are miles ahead of the others..
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 8th Pichichi And Has Finished The Season With 30goals by paulolee(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2021
dawnomike:
He deserves a seat amongst the gods of soccer alongside Ronaldo...
sure boss....as for me. I think both of them should be placed ahead of other gods because they are aliens n their consistency would hardly be seen again..
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 8th Pichichi And Has Finished The Season With 30goals by ThierryJay: 8:24pm On May 22, 2021
And this is someone people said is finished.

Top scorer, top assister, most chances created and best dribbler by far. Tell me if this is not an alien.

If being finished means I will finish top in every of my career KPIs, then I want to be finished like Messi!

GOAT

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 8th Pichichi And Has Finished The Season With 30goals by OJEEMAH(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2021
Messi is the most brilliant player to ever play this game.

If e shock you, hug transformer and you'll be fine.

(1) (Reply)

FA Overturns Chelsea Captain Cesar Azpilicueta’s Red Card From Aston Villa Game / No Pictures Of Tammy Abraham Celebrating Champions League Victory On Nairaland / Naomi Osaka Made A Difference!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.