Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Burna-boy-kilometre- Download Mp3 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna-boy-kilometre- Download Mp3 (252 Views)

Burna Boy - Kilometre [Official Music Video] / Burna Boy - Kilometre Instrumental + Hook / Burna Boy - Kilometre Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

Burna-boy-kilometre- Download Mp3 by Aysup247: 7:23pm On May 22, 2021
Grammy award winner Burna and 23 crooner release a mindblowing single tune tagged “Kilometre”.
Kilometre forms part of a new song project from Grammy awards nominee winner Burna Boy.
After won, the Grammy awards for Twice As Tall Oluwa Burna returns with lyrically, dope, and coolheaded music.

Burna Boy graces the year 2021 with Kilometre in appreciation to his fans, music lover, and Africa at large .

Kilometer was topping the chart on Apple Music and this has proofed that it is a hit song .

Notable Lyrics From Kilometre

Big tune
Yeah
Kilome, kilome, kilome
kilome, kilome, kilome, kilometers
I don come, I don come kilometers
I don waka many kilometers (ah)
Learn from the teacher
I don tey for the game Shina Peters
I dey sight bad mind from a distance
No dey sweet, I be Alomo Bitters (ah)
Odogwu ni me sha
Shey you dey confirm am for your speaker
This time I called Chopstix for assistance
Shey we dey blow your mind Afghanistan
Kilome, kilome, kilome
kilome, kilome, kilome, kilometers
I don come, I don come kilometers
I don waka many kilometers (ah)
Learn from the teacher
I don tey for the game Shina Peters
I dey sight bad mind from a distance
No dey sweet, I be Alomo Bitters (ah)
Oya come make I give you the gist (gist)
When’s the last time somebody did it like this? (this)
Too much…
Enjoy,listen and download Burna Boy Kilometre Below ���
https://blendng.com/burna-boy-kilometre-download-mp3/

Emmy_kendo - Money And Fame (official Audio) / [hip Hop - Rap] Master Mind - Free Beat [80 Bmp Mp3] - (prod. Francis Brio) / Chike & Simi - RUNNING (to You) Lyrics Video

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7