Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Will Never Ask Any Nollywood Actors To Do Cable Stunt For Me – Crackydon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Ask Any Nollywood Actors To Do Cable Stunt For Me – Crackydon (346 Views)

Yul Edochie Pulls Stunt For Publicity:denies Having A Second Wife / Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single / My Body Attracts Female Fans – Crackydon Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Ask Any Nollywood Actors To Do Cable Stunt For Me – Crackydon by eyesoflagos: 7:46pm On May 22, 2021
I will never ask any Nollywood Actors to do Cable/Rigging Stunt for me – Actor / FDAM Director Crackydon narrates his experience on the movie set of Blackout In Malaysia
source: https://eyesoflagos.com/2021/05/22/i-will-never-ask-any-nollywood-actors-to-do-cable-rigging-stunt-for-me-actor-fdam-director-crackydon-narrates-his-experience-on-the-movie-set-of-blackout-in-malaysia/

Malaysia-based actor, FDAM Director Abbey Abimbola Popularly known as Crackydon opens up on why he would never ask any Nollywood Actors to do cable/rigging Stunt for him because they are not used to cable/rigging stunt. One of his best Actors in Malaysia almost died on the movie set titled BLACKOUT in Malaysia

The movie blackout was shot in Malaysia and Nigeria which the movie was inspired by the challenges facing the Nigerian electricity factors and the forces behind the unstable electricity power supply in Nigeria. the movie was initially titled NEPA but we later changed it to BLACKOUT due to some legal reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rushed To The Hospital � / Breaking: Senate Observes One Minute Silence To Honour TB Joshua / Tanzania's Music Star, Diamond Platnumz To Release New Hit Single "Kamata"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.