Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo (27929 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) / FIFA Celebrates Oshoala’s Pichichi Award / Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by ThierryJay: 9:24am On May 23, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

But he went trophyless with the club this season.

Not true. He won the FA cup equivalent in Spain, Copa del rey. Scored 2 goals in the final.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by Asianjollof007: 9:51am On May 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Don't mind those people that worship him

They give him achievements he never had.

"achievements he never had?".. Mumu, you can stan ronaldo without being stupid and unfornate.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by lexy2014: 10:56am On May 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

No one is saying its bad to play for one club...but dont compare him with the one that has done it with various clubs and Country... totti and del piero won for both club and country

These are ur exact words:

"He can't do u outside camp nou...80% of his goals came from that stadium....very fake goat..

Greatest but he has never won anything outside barca..."

So yes, u were saying it is bad to play for one club

U aren't d one who makes d rules of comparison so u can't decide whether people should compare or not. D ballon d'or award which Messi has won 6 times is based on comparison. I don't think u no better than FIFA, UEFA and all d coaches and players that are involved in selecting best players for d award

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by Jimmyubah2: 2:24pm On May 23, 2021
ThierryJay:

Not true. He won the FA cup equivalent in Spain, Copa del rey. Scored 2 goals in the final.
Okay, so they won copa del Rey
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by Gfskw: 5:22pm On May 23, 2021
Good
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by lexy2014: 6:18pm On May 23, 2021
ThierryJay:

For the first time, I'm on the same page with you. Your comment pattern should be more like this rather than all those repeated PHD questions you like to ask which no one is ready to dedicate time to answer.

My comment pattern should be d way I pattern it to be not d way u think it should be. If ur comment deserves a question as my response, a question u will get, be it PhD or BSC. It's left for u to decide if u can answer or not
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 23, 2021
Asianjollof007:

"achievements he never had?".. Mumu, you can stan ronaldo without being stupid and unfornate.

I am taking this to the dustbin.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 23, 2021
mainstreets:
Bad Belle people

Refusal to worship your God who is known as Messi doesn't mean I hate him.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You're the one deceiving yourself. If you can, kindly change his stats.

Fake stats don't matter to me.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by OJEEMAH(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Fake stats don't matter to me.
who cares?? And where is the fake stats??
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 23, 2021
ThierryJay:

Okay let me do it your way since football truly didn't start 5 years ago. In the past 15 seasons (since 2006), Messi has been highest total goalscorer for 8 times while CR was highest on 6 occasions while they had a tie once (2010/2011). This still proves my statement right na.

Meanwhile, it's been years ago since Ronaldo still had a bit of consistent assist acumen. He's lost that ability eons ago.

If Ferguson did not waste Ronaldo's time, he would not have had the relevant experience to mature into the deadly goal machine that he is. So consider that period a necessary schooling period for CR as he was a bit of a late bloomer. Messi also needed about 2 years to develop well before rising to the top. So your excuse does not stand.

Lies.
You said Messi always finishes top.
You didn't say it's 6-8 or 8-6.
According to your fake news source,Ronaldo lost bla bla bla years ago.
Ronaldo didn't need schooling towards scoring.
Messi didn't need it too.
Your thoughts don't matter to me.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
who cares?? And where is the fake stats??
Check your head for the fake news.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

He earned it, You what have you done in your own pathetic life for them to worship you or treat you like a god? Is it by your begging on nl or abusing other members? undecided

Who is asking you to worship me?

Calling me a beggar or a troll can't hurt me because my brain is immune to the effect of such things.

Saying it's the truth remains an exercise in futility.

Ultimately,your praise,worship, insults, curses and mockery belong to the dustbin in my brain where I dispose the thoughts of people like you.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by OJEEMAH(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Check your head for the fake news.
This answer is best suited for you.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by Ayobami7(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2021
GOAT
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 23, 2021
dotedote:
Ferguson wasted his time
Diswan weak me o

You can't understand.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
This answer is best suited for you.

You came up with the issue of stats.
Don't deny your fake stats!!!!!!
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by OJEEMAH(m): 7:03am On May 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You came up with the issue of stats.
Don't deny your fake stats!!!!!!
and I repeat, you can deny his greatness but stats dont lie. where is the fake stats coming from? You just want to be heard otherwise you have no business quoting me cos no stats was posted in the first place.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 25, 2021
OJEEMAH:
and I repeat, you can deny his greatness but stats dont lie. where is the fake stats coming from? You just want to be heard otherwise you have no business quoting me cos no stats was posted in the first place.

You can deny posting nonsense.

That's your cup of wine.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kingsbridge:
At his comfort zone..
Messilona congratulations it's not easy
But versatility is what makes a goat

Hi bro, one of your post interest me. Will appreciate if you can reach me on Whatsapp 09090287555.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica / I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.