Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The A-Z of E-Hailing Business in Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The A-Z of E-Hailing Business in Nigeria (359 Views)

The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) / How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The A-Z of E-Hailing Business in Nigeria by Daysix(f): 9:17pm On May 22, 2021
I am Oluwaseun Adekoya, a "transporpreneur" - logistics manager, e-hailing driver and haulage services operator.

I have extensive experience in the transportation and logistics business. I'm a veteran Uber and Bolt driver and fleet manager, with over 8000 completed trips and an impeccable track record. Are you looking to invest in the transportation sector, with particular interest in e-hailing services?

Are you curious to know how much Uber and Bolt drivers around you earn per month? Look no further as my ebook provides a deep insight into how e-hailing business works in Nigeria plus how you can profit greatly from it. It dissects every aspect of the business; from onboarding to maximizing profit and mitigating losses, useful safety, security, and fraud prevention tips.

The ebook sells for just N1500. By purchasing it, not only will you get your own copy, but you will also get a 2-week free WhatsApp and Telegram access to ask me any questions related to the e-hailing business.

I already presume you are interested, so kindly click the link below to get started.

https://forms.gle/EQBUV5fo3g4QoNWp7

Re: The A-Z of E-Hailing Business in Nigeria by willidaine(m): 1:08am On May 24, 2021
Are there any ebooks for Haulage Business in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Help Me Pay Dollar Overseas While I Give Them Naira / 3 Core Reasons You Should Start Affiliate Marketing Today As A Beginner / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.