Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Top 9 Reasons Why Canada Is The Best Place To Relocate To - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 9 Reasons Why Canada Is The Best Place To Relocate To (173 Views)

How to Legitimately Relocate to Canada from Nigeria in 2024 / Look At The 9 Reasons Why University Bsc Is Better Than Polytechnic HND / Latest: Top 9 Drones For Every Kind Of Pilot [gift Guide] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 9 Reasons Why Canada Is The Best Place To Relocate To by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 22, 2021
Did you know that in 2019, more than 330,800 people made the move to Canada and Canada wants to invite more than 1.3 Million immigrants by 2021?
Why do so many people choose to live in Canada? I am here to tell you and by the end of the post, I will show you a fast and easy route to Canada to work and live.

Before we go into this post, I want to be clear that I am not a travel agent or consultant, I am just someone who uses my platform to share information to help others because I personally travelled overseas from Nigeria in 2015 and it has changed my life, So, I share information to help others make their own decisions.

Here are the top 9 reasons that people want to come to Canada.

Reason 1 It’s safe
Reason 2 It has great immigration programs
Reason 3 It has a free public schooling system for all residents
Reason 4 It has fantastic job opportunities
Reason 5 It believes in freedom
Reason 6 Great economic opportunity
Reason 7 Public healthcare is free
Reason 8 Become a Canadian citizen within 3 years (or faster depending on the visa)
Reason 9 It’s multicultural and welcoming to newcomers

SOURCE: https://www.wealth-ideas.com/9-reasons-why-canada-is-the-best-place-to-relocate-to/

(1) (Reply)

25 Year Old Man Who Provides Medical Services To Armed Bandits Arrested / Today's Headlines: Nigerian Army Vows To Crush Boko Haram And IPOB / Crane Hoist Is A Must Have Equipment In Construction Industry: Know Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.