|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,992,116 members, 7,288,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 February 2023 at 02:10 AM
|Urgent Requirement For Site Foreman by ogunjyde2004(m): 5:51am On May 23, 2021|
*Urgent requirement for Site Foreman*
*_Location_* : Lagos, Nigeria
*_Salary_* : N150,000-N300,000
*_Nationality_* : Nigerian
*_Experience_* : 2 years experience of working as a Foreman on a construction site.
Please drop CVs at email@example.com
As Construction Foreman, your duties and responsibilities will be to supervise the overall operations on the site and maintain a friendly environment. You will have to act as a bridge between the upper management and the workers on the construction project site.
You will also be authorized to assign duties to the construction workers. You should monitor the progress of a project according to the given time limit and budget. You should maintain a secure working environment and keep healthy relations with the construction workers and supervisors on-site.
• Supervise all the operations and workers on the job site.
• Evaluate the staff according to their performance and capabilities.
• Ensure that the workers are following blueprints and construction plans.
• Assure the safety procedures are being followed.
• Report the work progress on a weekly basis.
• Determine the time limit for the tasks and make sure it is completed on the decided time frame.
• Coordinate with the HR department to recruit and train the staff according to the need of a project.
• Plan the schedule of working hours and shifts of the workers according to the requirement.
• Troubleshoot any issues that occur on the construction site and report them to DGM operations.
• High school diploma.
• 2 years experience of working as a Foreman on a construction site.
• Excellent knowledge of construction equipment and procedures.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints and construction plans.
• Strong problem-solving and management skills.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
• Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
• Exceptional leadership skills.
• Ability to speak in multiple languages.
• A keen eye on details.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95