Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

(video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State (2252 Views)

(video) Bandit's Caught And Burnt Alive At Nkpor In Anambra State / 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State by BrandHub: 7:14am On May 23, 2021
(Video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ifw-CNM8u0
Re: (video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State by EmekaBlue(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2021
That one mouth for background na Just kill kill. The mentality should be changed. They can convert them to labour during prison/rehabilitation term if the system of this country is working
Re: (video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State by dederocs(m): 7:30am On May 23, 2021
Armed robbers and kidnappers have killed many, live by the gun, die violently, no mercy.

1 Like

Re: (video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State by edochie12: 7:58am On May 23, 2021
At nkpor again,this people no dey hear word,the mobs have killed like six people in the last six days at nkpor junction,as for this people they are gone,the nkpor town made it clearly that anybody caught stealing will be burnt to death.

1 Like

Re: (video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State by ephraim18(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2021
Abeg no too much talk ... Waste them... They get mind to waste others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:51pm On May 23, 2021
ANAMBRA IS GETTING SANITIZED LIKE LAG angry
GOOD JOB, GOD MELTDOWN ALL ARMED ROBBERS AND CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA
THOSE ROBBERIES MOST STOP AND THE CITIZENS CAN MOVE FREELY WITHOUT FEAR.
Re: (video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State by Coldsperm: 3:02pm On May 23, 2021
They were caught and killed in Oba not Nkpor. Op should change it immediately.
Re: (video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:17pm On May 23, 2021
Coldsperm:
They were caught and killed in Oba not Nkpor. Op should change it immediately.
you mean they were killed?
Re: (video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State by Danisaint112(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2021
You mean this people were killed? I know they are heartless but a heart of iceberg can melt if sensitized properly.

I don't support jungle justice. And mind you those that killed them are no different from them. They are all murderers!
Re: (video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State by Coldsperm: 6:23pm On May 23, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
you mean they were killed?
Yes they were burnt to death. Any thief caught in Anambra state now na straight jungle justice. He or she must meet God. There is no police again. I live few poles to a Police station but if I tell you that for over three months now, I have seen a policeman on Uniform. I know some of them in person and they now sneak into their stations and also sneak home once they close work. These bad boys now think they can now be robbing people anyhow. We are happy that these uniformed thieves a.k.a Policemen and their Soldier friends are now afraid and can't mount road blocks and be stealing from us and these Criminals want to make our joy short-lived. Once you are caught, na straight burning with tyres. You can reconcile with God when you get there, nobody cares.
Re: (video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:02pm On May 23, 2021
Coldsperm:

Yes they were burnt to death. Any thief caught in Anambra state now na straight jungle justice. He or she must meet God. There is no police again. I live few poles to a Police station but if I tell you that for over three months now, I have seen a policeman on Uniform. I know some of them in person and they now sneak into their stations and also sneak home once they close work. These bad boys now think they can now be robbing people anyhow. We are happy that these uniformed thieves a.k.a Policemen and their Soldier friends are now afraid and can't mount road blocks and be stealing from us and these Criminals want to make our joy short-lived. Once you are caught, na straight burning with tyres. You can reconcile with God when you get there, nobody cares.
why are you killing security agents?
what about other matters or issues that doesn't involve death sentence but can only be resolved by the police or court, how do you then solve it?
Re: (video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State by gammarays(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2021
Armed robbers or bandits?

I can't undergo the pains of watching that video.

Well if you encounter these heartless robbers, you won't pity them in this condition.

May they find the Lord

(1) (Reply)

10-year-old Boy Got Me Pregnant / Do People Still Fall For This Scam? (pic) / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Kills His Wife And Then Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.