Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. (6535 Views)

Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Curious345: 8:05am On May 23, 2021
Just last year ,Vladimir Putin braved the torrential downpour in a wreath laying ceremony at the tombs of the unknown soldiers in Moscow . Temperatures drop to dangerously low levels in Russia. During the Russian cold Spring, 1° C temperatures have been recorded ,Putin stayed right there without an umbrella to fulfil his constitutional duties .

Early this year ,The president of Niger, cut short his state visit in France ,rushed back home to Niamey ,just to make sure he miss not the funeral of his troops killed by ISWAP terrorists .

The weather in Abuja on Saturday was very clement ; NO RAIN, NO HARSH SUN AND NO DUST.

one would wonder why a president and COMMANDER IN CHIEF would refuse to attend the Islamic funeral of his CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF WHO DIED IN ACTIVE SERVICE!!.

THIS was a man who travelled to Paris for an unimportant so called "financial submit". Although we later learnt it was a cover to see his personal physician .

Nigerians demand to know the MENTAL HEALTH STATUS OF THE C in C.. we know he is ailment prone. But we need the all important mental health check certificate of our president.

And if his mental health has been compromised (most likely it has) we demand he humbly leaves office via a resignation letter .
And allow his VP continue the works he has started .

I wouldn't be surprise if the Buhari in Aso rock doesn't even know he is in power . Buhari may not even know he is the current president and commander in chief .

It seems he is being reminded of his presidential role and office on a daily . And just maybe ,maybe he is even being reminded of his presidential powers and office on a hourly basis . May God forbid .. but things have reached the precipé.. anything can be true these days ..

Something has to be done ,and urgently too.

Guys what do you think ?

10 Likes

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by SadiqBabaSani: 8:07am On May 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Simplyleo: 8:11am On May 23, 2021
By the end of this month, ipob would have come up with about 2000 reasons Buhari didn't attend the burial of his fellow jihadist late COAS.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by SEasternVictory: 8:12am On May 23, 2021
Simplyleo:
By the end of this month, ipob would have come up with about 2000 reasons Buhari didn't attend the burial of his fellow jihadist late COAS.

In my opinion Buhari is mentally incapacitated.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Simplyleo: 8:16am On May 23, 2021
SEasternVictory:

In my opinion Buhari is mentally incapacitated.
Okay.

1 Share

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by izombie(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2021
Simplyleo:

sometimes read what you type before posting. What's with this your obsession with ipob?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Brexxit(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
I'm not Igbo tho,but your comments on this forum always reeks of foolishness.

Would you die if you don't include ipob or kanu in your comments?
Get a life bro.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by bhella10: 8:20am On May 23, 2021
He's in a vegetative state how do want him to expose him self to covik and all the gun shots salute, na ment?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by AMBURSAA(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2021
IF HE ATTEND YOU WIL COMPLAIN FOR NOT ATTEND CHRISTIANs ARMIES FUNERAL,,REMEMBER BABA BUHARI WAS NOT ATTEND ABBA KYARI BURIAL HE WAS NOT ATTEND SHAGARI,EMIR OF ZAZZAU,COL.ABU,ETC,SO WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW ?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Eryyy92: 8:35am On May 23, 2021
AMBURSAA:
IF HE ATTEND YOU WIL COMPLAIN FOR NOT ATTEND CHRISTIANs ARMIES FUNERAL,,REMEMBER BABA BUHARI WAS NOT ATTEND ABBA KYARI BURIAL HE WAS NOT ATTEND SHAGARI,EMIR OF ZAZZAU,COL.ABU,ETC,SO WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW ?
Bro please modify your comments. Reading it makes me sick
You can use your native language or pidgin language.
English language is not compulsory.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Goddyj(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2021
Simplyleo:

I don't like attacking people online, but my guy, your case is really getting out of hand.

Don't you think it's time you check your mental status

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by tito44: 8:49am On May 23, 2021
Simplyleo:

No one takes ur comments on this forum serious again. We all know u think thru ur anus

12 Likes

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by RuddyFusion(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2021
They could have still packaged him to attend the funeral, may be they couldn't. It's well

Now the cabal will appoint another Muslim Fulani as his replacement

2 Likes

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by doggedfighter(f): 8:54am On May 23, 2021
AMBURSAA:

English in the mud. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Luckydubby7(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2021
Buhari style of leadership is the worst Nigerians ever witnessed in their entire life.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Khd95(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2021
Buhari isn't aware he's the president, neither is he aware that his COAS is dead, he's a moving carcass grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Kingluqman(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2021
Buhari!!! Da one na person? grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by AMBURSAA(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

English in the mud. undecided
HAUSA IS MY LANGUAGE NOT ENGLISH
Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by AMBURSAA(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2021
Eryyy92:
Bro please modify your comments. Reading it makes me sick
You can use your native language or pidgin language.
English language is not compulsory.
PRODLY HAUSA.ENGLISH HAUSA IS MY GENERAL LANGUAGE
Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2021
I only blame Attahiru for not taking over power in a coup, I pray the next Coas saves our soul from this mess called buhari.

1 Like

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2021
Just imagine the kind of sub-humans I'm sharing a country with.
Let me get to heaven first, I will burst one angel head for this monumental mistake of bringing me here

AMBURSAA:

1 Like

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by musa234(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2021
Simplyleo:

I want to believe you still live with your parents .All your comments are devoid of intellectual capability.. You are so filled with hate and a bigot, always digressing from the topic at hand and typing jargons.. Get a life young man and stop constituting nuisance on a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Nobody: 9:40am On May 23, 2021
Simplyleo:

Guy, stop this idiocy. There are Yorubas here, like myself, who chide IPOB for their extremism regularly.

Yet it is not everything you must debase to the level of your hatred of IPOB. This has nothing to do with IPOB and everything to do with all of us Nigerians, who are progressive and want the best for our nation , asking questions about the fitness of our President for office.

An honourable man will always back what is right and reject what is wrong regardless of ethnic, religious, political or sectional affiliations.

Buhari not attending the funeral of the COAS is horrendous and simply not done anywhere worldwide. It is taboo made worse by how the ruling cabal did not even deem it necessary to explain why Buhari could not attend the funeral of the Chief of the Nigerian Army Staff. Our COAS was not a nobody Buhari can or should be allowed to ignore and fall to honour without a valid explanation!!!! We are becoming a Banana Republic rapidly under Buhari and his ruling cabal.

It is people like you, because of petty hatred of others and an inability to see the big picture, that will not allow us speak with one voice , regardless of ethnic or sectional affinity, to avoid another Yar Adua situation where many unqualified and undeserving opportunists hijacked the presidency and were acting on behalf of an incapacitated President who would surely not have agreed to what they were doing in his name if completely fit for office.

Stop embarrassing Yorubas here abeg. Try and think and speak as if you appreciate the bigger picture beyond Buhari, IPOB, APC, PDP, Yoruba, Igbo, Islam, Christianity etal. We are talking about the frigging wellbeing of 210 million people and how they must have the best leadership always.

Nigeria is bigger than Buhari and the obsession of some with defending him blindly as if he is a god of some kind who can do no wrong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by SweetiliciousD: 9:40am On May 23, 2021
Dumbo things.

MNK is a Prophet.

1 Like

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Tvibes001(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2021
AMBURSAA:
PRODLY HAUSA.ENGLISH HAUSA IS MY GENERAL LANGUAGE
Say no more, we understand.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by sonofspada(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2021
OP
Could this be the answer to your thread?

"That the dead cannot bury the dead"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by buckeyemedia: 10:27am On May 23, 2021
sonofspada:
OP
Could this be the answer to your thread?

"That the dead cannot bury the dead"
But the dead could fly to Paris to meet with the President of France Emmanuel Macron? You & that Mumu Kanu, Zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Nobody: 10:28am On May 23, 2021
What are you insinuating?
Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by buckeyemedia: 10:29am On May 23, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
Dumbo things.

MNK is a Prophet.
To the adolescent minded & third eye blind.
Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by Nobody: 10:47am On May 23, 2021
Loyal Buharists in South APC are in shock, Loyal Buharists in the North APC (CPC) know what is happening and are smiling in satisfaction and silence grin grin SAI BABA! SAI BUHARI! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. by SweetiliciousD: 10:57am On May 23, 2021
buckeyemedia:
To the adolescent minded & third eye blind.

My opinion

Your opinion

Time will keep telling

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuje jailbreak: Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail Request / Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious / Biafra Has Been Recognized Since June 30th 1849

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.