Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How I Make 300,000 Thousand To 4,000,000 Million Naira Monthly From Youtube - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Make 300,000 Thousand To 4,000,000 Million Naira Monthly From Youtube (415 Views)

How To Make ₦300,000 Per Month With The Paypal Approval Course. / Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N3,300 Only / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 300,000 Thousand To 4,000,000 Million Naira Monthly From Youtube by Philneggaview: 9:37am On May 23, 2021
My name is Cej Eche and I would love to teach you how I make 300,000 thousand naira to 4,000,000 million naira from YouTube AdSense alone every month. If you are interested message me on Whatsapp 08121686185, please only serious people.

I started my YouTube Journey in late 2019 and I was very serious with it, I published videos back to back, my channel grew like crazy, and my channel also got monetized.

First of all YouTube is not easy I won't lie to you, You just need to be dedicated and serious. It won't take you upto 1 month for you to start making good amount of money from YouTube if you are serious. And I believe it would be more easy for you when I teach you. Also you must not show your face in your videos because I know that some people do not like to show there face on camera.

My success on YouTube led me to create Youtube Disciples Academy of which I am the CEO. On YouTube Disciples Academy we help YouTubers and those who just want to make money from YouTube like you grow and start making a good amount of money. Cause one of the main goals of every YouTuber is to grow their channel with active subscribers and start making money from it. I believe you all know how essential money is. Even if you don't own a YouTube channel yet you are still welcomed to join.

Our Program Includes
*Gain Active YouTube Subscribers
*Get Active YouTube Engagements
*Monetize your channel
*Guide, coach and mentor you
*Help you get trending topics for you to make videos on
*Help you get non copywrited videos if you are a reaction channel or just looking for content to talk about on your channel
*Give you latest and daily news about YouTube
*Suggest other businesses where you can invest your money made from YouTube.
*How to use Google to get trending topics to post on
*How to use Google to get YouTube Subscribers and Views fast
*Other ways to make money on YouTube apart from AdSense
*How to grow your Instagram followers and likes in one week
*Teach you how to edit your videos for YouTube
*Teach you how to edit your thumbnail for YouTube
*Teach you how to get YouTube Subscribers from Instagram
*Teach you how to get YouTube Subscribers offline

Trust me owning a YouTube channel now is not late cause there are about 32 million active YouTube channels/creators in the world and there are upto 5.5 billion YouTube users/viewers according to my research, and I currently run about 5 YouTube channels which are all successful and are monetized. So you see that you are not late.

Don't be left out, alot of our members are now making good amount of money from YouTube alone. Contact me on Whatsapp now to become a member 08121686185

See proof of some of my earnings below

Re: How I Make 300,000 Thousand To 4,000,000 Million Naira Monthly From Youtube by Franzinni: 9:51am On May 23, 2021
What's the name of your YouTube channel let me have a look I want to take my YouTube seriously and I think I like what I read. But I want to thread carefully pun intended.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About KIWISMART (no Setting Just Connect And Start Earning) / Ago, Pms, Dpk Supplies And Lpo Financing / Crude 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.