Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Experience As A Student Of Nigerian College Of Accountancy Kwall Near Jos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience As A Student Of Nigerian College Of Accountancy Kwall Near Jos (181 Views)

My Teaching Experience As A Corper/pyschologist In A Public And Private School. / Nigerian College Of Accountancy / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience As A Student Of Nigerian College Of Accountancy Kwall Near Jos by Amodi470(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2021
Nigerian College of Accountancy, is an educational institution in Jos, Nigeria established in 1994 that is operated by Association of National Accountants of Nigeria.
NCA is the training arm of ANAN, following International Federation of Accountants standards and pronouncements in training its students.
Phone: 0803 725 3606

(1) (Reply)

Mental Health Law / What Does Political Apathy Means..? / Direct Entry Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.