Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Bat Nigeria Fone Call & Assessment Tst - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bat Nigeria Fone Call & Assessment Tst (1880 Views)

Betaage Call For Interview/tst / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message / Fidelity Bank Tst In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bat Nigeria Fone Call & Assessment Tst by hugo77(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2007
hello,

has anybody in the house received a call from BAT nigeria notifying them to get prepared for an assessment test to be held nxt week, with regard to the management trainee test written late last year.

does anyone have an info on wat the assessment would look lik
Re: Bat Nigeria Fone Call & Assessment Tst by shols: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2007
I was invited and told that BAT would contact me for assessment. Does any body in the house have any idea about BAT test. I did a test with people prime last year and I was told that Bat would contact Me. I really dont know what to expect. Is it Test or interview. Pleasse any one in the house with knowledge about bat should please let us know what to expect so that we can prepare. God bless as you respond,  smiley smiley smiley smiley[/color]
Re: Bat Nigeria Fone Call & Assessment Tst by lanres1(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2007
I was invited for the so called psychometric test too in Nov. 06 and till date, I havent heard from them. Primepeople did send me the result of the test, and they said BAT would be getting in touch with shortlisted candidates. It's left to BAT now to decide, shi kena!
Re: Bat Nigeria Fone Call & Assessment Tst by shols: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2007
I also did the Nov test and I was told that Bat would contact me. I want to know if those invited are only the people that took it at nov or it from the pool of the graduate fair cos I have also been invited for the fair. Also if any one know how has pass the Bat test, they shoul please let us know what to expect. becos assessment could be test or interview. thanks smiley smiley smiley
Re: Bat Nigeria Fone Call & Assessment Tst by bada1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2007
i was also called by the BAT people, an told to come for an assessment test. I did the peopleprime test on May of 2007 and i have never done any test with BAT. I would like to know what to expect at the test. Thanks.

B1 grin
Re: Bat Nigeria Fone Call & Assessment Tst by hugo77(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2007
ANY1 WIT INFO ON WAT ASSESSMNT CENTA LOOKS LIK PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Bat Nigeria Fone Call & Assessment Tst by madeonline(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2007
Please those already called for BAT Test, when is it and where is the venue. Peopleprime told me to expect a call from BAT and am yet to get the call. Please do hint me. Thanks
Re: Bat Nigeria Fone Call & Assessment Tst by adrianic: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2007
@hugo77,to know all about assessment centers,go to www.shl.com. you will find all u need.that is d present style also being used in assessing NLNG candidates.good luck

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Salary Entry Level Salary / Lucrative Job Opening For Graphic Artist At Advertising Agency (seriously) / Adexen Julius Berger Nigeria 2nd Stage Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.