Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Need A Loan With 5% Interest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan With 5% Interest (551 Views)

Can You Loan Between 5-10m With 5% Interest For 2 Weeks? / Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan With 5% Interest by anointeddove: 11:55am On May 23, 2021
Hello, my People, Please am looking for who can loan me ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA with the interest of 5%, I have contacted banks but they requested for collateral and I don’t have any, Am begging any one of us in this forum that can borrow me to contact me via my Whatsapp . Zero eight zero two five nine five six six four seven . Thanks
Re: I Need A Loan With 5% Interest by Bola146(f): 12:18pm On May 23, 2021
Go to any LAPO Bank or let a female stand for you at any grooming center nearest to you
Re: I Need A Loan With 5% Interest by GreaterFuture(m): 6:49am On May 25, 2021
Bola146:
Go to any LAPO Bank or let a female stand for you at any grooming center nearest to you
Can LAPO give up to 500k at once?
No Collateral, no salary, just a business guy
What's the requirements, anything special?
Re: I Need A Loan With 5% Interest by Bola146(f): 10:08am On May 25, 2021
GreaterFuture:

No, I think they start at #100k, you will need a female to stand for you
Re: I Need A Loan With 5% Interest by GreaterFuture(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2021
Bola146:

No, I think they start at #100k, you will need a female to stand for you
A female as in How?
Is the Loan for women Only?
Re: I Need A Loan With 5% Interest by Bola146(f): 10:40am On May 25, 2021
GreaterFuture:

A female as in How?
Is the Loan for women Only?

I think so. Google or visit any nearest branch.
Re: I Need A Loan With 5% Interest by GreaterFuture(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2021
Bola146:

I think so. Google or visit any nearest branch.
Ok, thank you
Re: I Need A Loan With 5% Interest by SavageResponse(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Be honest, if you were the one would you give a total stranger in Nigeria a loan of 500K without any collateral?!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan With 5% Interest by GreaterFuture(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2021
SavageResponse:

Be honest, if you were the one would you give a total stranger in Nigeria a loan of 500K without any collateral?!
I thought they do A process before they give Loans
Vetting, confirmation, Guarantors, etc.
And yes I have seen situation where people get more than that though mostly government Workers

Anyways, maybe desperation is making me ask. No need for your "Shouting", you know as country ne

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Benin City?1m Investment Opportunity Available. / How Ex-MD, CFO Defrauded Bank PHB N25.7bn – Justice Okunnu / Onitsha Business opportunities Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.