Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra (28193 Views)

Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by PlayMaker14: 2:02pm On May 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
This man should not have joined Nigeria's dirty politics. I maintain that he could have been a philanthropist and probably called to serve as a health minister in the future. He has done well done himself, Americans and Ndi Anambra.
You'll just be in your rusty hut dictating someone's future...

Allow him exercise his franchise.

3 Likes

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by patriotic007: 2:03pm On May 23, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Being successful in medical field isn’t a bad career but a switch to political office will derail such ambitious personalities to a cross platform.
Politics isn’t for the faint hearted and your goal is not just to build medical facilities and equip them rather find a place in your heart to secure the love of the people you deem to govern should you climb to that podium to make your first governorship aspirant speech.
May the people’s choice rule...
see what a supposed leaders of tomorrow is saying.... Nigeria is doomed

1 Like

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by cococandy(f): 2:04pm On May 23, 2021
I hope he doesn’t become another Ben Carson. Revered in medicine, abhorred in politics.
I wish him well

4 Likes

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Eriokanmi: 2:06pm On May 23, 2021
Koryc:
You are contending with political vultures here in Nigeria.
Terrible politicians.
Poor people who call themselves politicians grin

We need people like him in Nigeria but I doubt if the desperate, political vultures would allow him.
Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Sunnymatey(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2021
patriotic007:
This are the kind of people we should give leadership position not nepa certificate holders
Yes, but in the nigerian political context, l think he better stay off. Remember Bola Ige and co.

His achievement is already speaks volume in lgboland. He is touching lives already even in more postive ways than our nigerian governors
Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by DavidEsq(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Being successful in medical field isn’t a bad career but a switch to political office will derail such ambitious personalities to a cross platform.
Politics isn’t for the faint hearted and your goal is not just to build medical facilities and equip them rather find a place in your heart to secure the love of the people you deem to govern should you climb to that podium to make your first governorship aspirant speech.
May the people’s choice rule...
Exactly! U will come across godfatherism for the first time, wicked practice of giving slots, greedy fingers reaching out to take a chew at the allocation, corrupt civil servants, budget padding and a whole lot of devlish political practices akin to Nigeria
Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by anselm791(m): 2:08pm On May 23, 2021
Is this a sponsored advert?
Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Minjim: 2:09pm On May 23, 2021
This is a credible candidate.

When we talk of paradigm shift, it's people like these we meant, not Tinubu, El'rufai or Peter Obi's children.
He should find a staunch locally breed politician to be his running mate. That may help him navigate the murky waters of Nigeria's politricks
I pray those in Anambra will put on their thinking cap and set the pace

2 Likes

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by PHIPEX(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2021
Soludo or Maduka is a win win situation for Anambra

1 Like

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Kingrefreshed: 2:11pm On May 23, 2021
GLeesMODEL:
Unveiling Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra State* ( WATCH VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNk357T27P8

Dr. Godwin Maduka, a frontline governorship aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Anambra State, has continually demonstrated an uncommon passion for the betterment of the people of the State.

At a time, both serious and unserious contestants for elective offices in Nigeria scramble to be elected, it is important the electorate ascertain their capacity and abilities, as a basis to elect or reject them at elections.

In other words, it is vital they asses how each aspirant has fared or performed in his or her private endeavour before entrusting him or her with a leadership position.

Records have shown that it is only those who excelled in their chosen field of endeavour made impacts in public office when elected.

Former Governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi, is a testimony. He was an astute business man , one of the nation's influential players in the financial sector, before he forayed into politics, and later became governor of Anambra State.

Such a feat is on the verge of repeating itself in the State, If Anambrans take cognisance of the giant strides and monumental success Dr. Godwin Maduka has recorded in the field of medicine on the global stage.

Maduka successfully set up and runs Las Vegas Pain Institute, one of the respected health institutions in the United States.

Located in six different locations across Nevada, the Institute, with state of the art medical facilities, is one of the best medical centres in the U.S, which offer quality medical services, particularly in the area of pain management to people across the globe.

From Jamaica to Spain, down to Seychelles up to Egypt, hundreds of nationals of foreign nations come to the Institute to seek quality medicare, which Maduka and his team have effectively rendered.

This clearly showcase the fact that Maduka has proven his mettle in medicine at the global stage and having attained such enviable feat, he certainly has the capacity to take Anambra State to eldorado.

Maduka's success in medicine is not only on the global stage, he replicated such feat back home, when he set up a similar medical facility in his home town, Umuchukwu in Anambra State, which is rendering quality medical services to ANAMBRARIANS and those from outside the State.

His huge footprints in the field of medicine, is a testimony and reflection of his ability to take Anambra State away from its present socio economic doldrums to the zenith of development.

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/05/unveiling-madukas-giant-strides-in-us.html

Nigerian politics get as e be Oga. At some point sef you'll forget that you're a medical doctor and be behaving like a Native Doctor

2 Likes

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Minjim: 2:12pm On May 23, 2021
Vickyvice:
If I be this man, I for just set up my hospital for Anambra, and leave these vultures here in Nigeria politics. Can't afford to spoil my name. What Is maduka looking for?is it good name? Money? Popularity?

If he had set it up in Anambra, did you think he would be this successful?

The US gives opportunity for everyone to tap the American Dream.

Here the govt represses and suppresses its people

3 Likes

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by osca234: 2:13pm On May 23, 2021
Governments around the world today are runned like businesses.

So for someone like chief Maduka,that has been a successful businessman to aspire to govern Anambra state. I will support him
Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by armadeo(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2021
Lol.

This guy should just remain where he is unless they would just ruin him.

Nigerian politics isnt for the feeble at heart. What those men do for power will make many people rather be poor than taint themselves for positions.

He may mean well for his state but I assure you there are thousands who will destroy whatever legacy he has planned.

Even the hospital he built here is it running at a profit. This one that he isnt even present to monitor things.

Oga stay put and do philantrophy, enjoy your life.
Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by ejanla077: 2:15pm On May 23, 2021
Minjim:

If he had set it up in Anambra, did you think he would be this successful?

The US gives opportunity for everyone to tap the American Dream.

Here the govt represses and suppresses its people

Vickyvice:
If I be this man, I for just set up my hospital for Anambra, and leave these vultures here in Nigeria politics. Can't afford to spoil my name. What Is maduka looking for?is it good name? Money? Popularity?

This is his hospital in Umuchukwu... Anambra State

Two in umuchukwu..

Four in the USA

2 Likes

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Kuginzi: 2:16pm On May 23, 2021
Las-las, at the end of the day, he will manage Commissioner for Health.
Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Mathoj: 2:16pm On May 23, 2021
MADUKA SHOULD PLEASE STAY OUT OF POLITICS. WE LOVE HIM !

He will most likely fail woefully as a politician in Nigeria. USA is a civilized environment, Nigeria is not. All sorts of religious, terrorists, friends, alma mater, relations, political thugs and hawks will never allow him perform like a normal human being would normally do.

I will advise he continues in his profession or business, bring development back home, don't belong to any political party and don't be an enemy of any government in power. Be a Coscharis or Dangote (concentrate on your business and keep out of Nigerian politics)

1 Like

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 23, 2021
ejanla077:

This is his hospital in Umuchukwu... Anambra State
this is massive. He shouldn't soil his hands and name in politics
Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by MERCHANDISER: 2:19pm On May 23, 2021
Most Nigerians are fools... Some of them are even advising him not to run because he's over qualified cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Freemasonry: 2:20pm On May 23, 2021
I sincerely believe that this man means well, my only regret is that our political environment does not allow good-intentioned people to succeed.
I also want to believe that he’s not a victim of these political thieves, whose stock in trade is seeking out wealthy people to deceive that they’ll help them become governor just to fleece them.

1 Like

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by ejanla077: 2:21pm On May 23, 2021
Vickyvice:
this is massive. He shouldn't soil his hands and name in politics

He is very qualified... His type is needed in government

1 Like

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by expliciit: 2:25pm On May 23, 2021
You said exactly what I wanted to say, yes he is very qualified for the job. But Nigeria politics will rubbish this gentleman
Vickyvice:

1 Like

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by godumes: 2:27pm On May 23, 2021
Election time=Lori iri time
Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by MartinsD12(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2021
GLeesMODEL:
Unveiling Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra State* ( WATCH VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNk357T27P8

Dr. Godwin Maduka, a frontline governorship aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Anambra State, has continually demonstrated an uncommon passion for the betterment of the people of the State.

At a time, both serious and unserious contestants for elective offices in Nigeria scramble to be elected, it is important the electorate ascertain their capacity and abilities, as a basis to elect or reject them at elections.

In other words, it is vital they asses how each aspirant has fared or performed in his or her private endeavour before entrusting him or her with a leadership position.

Records have shown that it is only those who excelled in their chosen field of endeavour made impacts in public office when elected.

Former Governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi, is a testimony. He was an astute business man , one of the nation's influential players in the financial sector, before he forayed into politics, and later became governor of Anambra State.

Such a feat is on the verge of repeating itself in the State, If Anambrans take cognisance of the giant strides and monumental success Dr. Godwin Maduka has recorded in the field of medicine on the global stage.

Maduka successfully set up and runs Las Vegas Pain Institute, one of the respected health institutions in the United States.

Located in six different locations across Nevada, the Institute, with state of the art medical facilities, is one of the best medical centres in the U.S, which offer quality medical services, particularly in the area of pain management to people across the globe.

From Jamaica to Spain, down to Seychelles up to Egypt, hundreds of nationals of foreign nations come to the Institute to seek quality medicare, which Maduka and his team have effectively rendered.

This clearly showcase the fact that Maduka has proven his mettle in medicine at the global stage and having attained such enviable feat, he certainly has the capacity to take Anambra State to eldorado.

Maduka's success in medicine is not only on the global stage, he replicated such feat back home, when he set up a similar medical facility in his home town, Umuchukwu in Anambra State, which is rendering quality medical services to ANAMBRARIANS and those from outside the State.

His huge footprints in the field of medicine, is a testimony and reflection of his ability to take Anambra State away from its present socio economic doldrums to the zenith of development.

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/05/unveiling-madukas-giant-strides-in-us.html
He is greatly an accomplished medical expert but that does not relate to him being a good political leader, politics and governance is different from medical profession or career

2 Likes

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Tdotbluejays1: 2:39pm On May 23, 2021
Pipefitter:
wetin wan carry this Calibre of man enter politics?
To steal money in Nigerian politics.

All business loans, mortgages and other debts would be paid off, if he spends just 1 year as governor of a state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Cnach: 2:43pm On May 23, 2021
When u put obi as a positive example of what a successful businessman would do in governance pls do well to put baba as the negative example of what a person who lack business orientation would become of if elected into a key position just for more explanations. No dey fear..my dad say person wey dey spoil song for church know him self

2 Likes

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 23, 2021
Buliwyf:
So let me get this straight, his experience running a medical facility automatically makes him qualified to run a state? LMAO
buhari managed cows and was qualified to run Nigeria what’s ur point? Lmaoo

4 Likes

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Buliwyf: 2:44pm On May 23, 2021
Paxxcarl:
buhari managed cows and was qualified to run Nigeria what’s ur point? Lmaoo

Na true sha. Lol
Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by kelly72: 2:50pm On May 23, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
undecided

100% neutral here....

I suspect this guy is just wasting his time online.

Those who often seize power don't mouth off on social media.

The real politics/ politricks happens out-of-sight.

He is using the developed world approach for a 3rd world country.

I never knew much about him until I watched this video, and now that I see
what he as been doing, he has my vote 75%. The rest of 25% will be when I see his plans.
So it is not a waste of time, especially if you are a voter in Anambra.

Why will any person not vote a man who has capacity to multiply value?

1 Like

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 23, 2021
Pipefitter:
wetin wan carry this Calibre of man enter politics?

Money!
Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Cnach: 2:51pm On May 23, 2021
Buliwyf:
So let me get this straight, his experience running a medical facility automatically makes him qualified to run a state? LMAO
Bros so after reading that passage this is the only useless question u can come up with ?
It could be that these are things Nigerian lecturers see that made them act inhuman. I won't imagine reading that passage for an undergraduate only to get this type of ur question.
I swear I go carry my bag dey go
Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Ashirioluwa: 2:51pm On May 23, 2021
I don’t really know why some successful men / women want to go into this dangerous political business in Nigeria.

What are they looking for again? Money or power......... I never see any politicians in Nigeria that’s scandal free. They all have one form of embezzlement scandal or financial mismanagement

1 Like

Re: Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra by Ashirioluwa: 2:56pm On May 23, 2021
Cnach:

Bros so after reading that passage this is the only useless question u can come up with ?
It could be that these are things Nigerian lecturers see that made them act inhuman. I won't imagine reading that passage for an undergraduate only to get this type of ur question.
I swear I go carry my bag dey go

Being a successful businessman doesn’t necessarily mean you will be a good politician

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recent News About Nigeria Merchant Navy. / Buhari Celebrates As Mamman Daura Turns 80 / IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.