Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State (3878 Views)

Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Igweremialuko1: 12:36pm On May 23, 2021
So,I finished from University of Ibadan and i was posted to kebbi state to serve my fatherland as a corp member of NYSC 2021 Batch A stream 2..
After the registration process and all.
There was one thing that caught my attention.
The camp commandant.
After our swearing-in,he addressed us,he’s wearing two star on his chest but he is very young.
During his address (that left most of us afraid).,he was not afraid (we were plenty)and he exhumed confidence (maybe because he’s an army man)..
I’m still surprised how such a young guy can command so much respect.
All the other army men always salute him.
I’m sure many of the girls are crushing on him already.
Its amazing
Dude is looking young and slim.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by lottomkyes200: 1:05am On May 24, 2021
Hahahaha Lt Sisi
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Igweremialuko1: 2:58pm On May 31, 2021
lottomkyes200:
Hahahaha Lt Sisi
His name is Liutenant oladapo or so..
All the female corpers have a crush on him.
Its crazy bro,are u in Dakingari camp?
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Billions123: 12:37am On Jun 03, 2021
Igweremialuko1:
So,I finished from University of Ibadan and i was posted to kebbi state to serve my fatherland as a corp member of NYSC 2021 Batch A stream 2..
The camp commandant.
After our swearing-in,he addressed us,he’s wearing two star on his chest but he is very young.
During his address (that left most of us afraid).,he was not afraid (we were plenty)and he exhumed confidence (maybe because he’s an army man)..
Its amazing

Most of those commandants finished from NDA, these are people with actual education and rigorous training, that is why they are able to command respect from the other field soldiers.

I don't know exactly how the ranking works but finishing from NDA ranks you higher and in the army, the higher your rank the more you're respected by those below your rank, no matter their age.

Was part of batch A stream 1, our camp commandant LT T.D John fits same description as yours, young, confident and commands so much respect. All the females were crushing too.
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Madawaki01(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Omo!
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by neyobouncin: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
That's First Lieutenant M. A. Olapade. Very handsome and friendly.

Bro, which part of Kebbi are you? Let's connect.

It would be great to meet another Nairalander here. See my moniker for contact details.
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Albertone(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
neyobouncin:

It would be great to meet another Nairalander here. See my moniker for contact details.

What if I told you,that commandant is a nairalander and has seen this thread.

I love the seas
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by CRoyals(f): 5:29am On Jul 05, 2021
Albertone:

I love the seas

You gat be kidding.

Wait! I don't know what the A in his initials stand for but if it Albert...., Commandant, is that you?

Actually, I don't think so.
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Albertone(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2021
CRoyals:

You gat be kidding.

Wait! I don't know what the A in his initials stand for but if it Albert...., Commandant, is that you?

Actually, I don't think so.

No I'm not grin

I love the seas
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by NewDelhi(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2021
Billions123:

Most of those commandants finished from NDA, these are people with actual education and rigorous training, that is why they are able to command respect from the other field soldiers.

I don't know exactly how the ranking works but finishing from NDA ranks you higher and in the army, the higher your rank the more you're respected by those below your rank, no matter their age.

Was part of batch A stream 1, our camp commandant LT T.D John fits same description as yours, young, confident and commands so much respect. All the females were crushing too.
@ Igweremialuko1 in the military, respect is strictly by rank not by age so kindly drop your age at home or shove it up your ass. That 2 star is a lieutenant. NDA graduates usually pass out at age 22-24 and by 6 months, they are already piping 2 star. Those that came in through SSC usually carry their 2 star after 3 years and maximum age for entry is 28. So last last , they are 31 years old when they are wearing their 2 star. That's why you get to see young 2 star chested awuah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Igweremialuko1: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
neyobouncin:

Ok bro
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Igweremialuko1: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
Albertone:

I love the seas
Are you serious?
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Igweremialuko1: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
NewDelhi:

@ Igweremialuko1 in the military, respect is strictly by rank not by age so kindly drop your age at home or shove it up your ass. That 2 star is a lieutenant. NDA graduates usually pass out at age 22-24 and by 6 months, they are already piping 2 star. Those that came in through SSC usually carry their 2 star after 3 years and maximum age for entry is 28. So last last , they are 31 years old when they are wearing their 2 star. That's why you get to see young 2 star chested awuah
That explains it
Dude is so young and small but tall
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Albertone(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Igweremialuko1:

Are you serious?

Sure but I can't say more than that smiley

I love the seas
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Igweremialuko1: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Albertone:

Sure but I can't say more than that smiley

I love the seas
I don’t believe you
Share his moniker then
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Albertone(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Igweremialuko1:

I don’t believe you
Share his moniker then

I didn't tell you to believe.

Secondly,why should I share his moniker?Did he give me the permission to do that?
He saw the thread and passed without signifying he is the one.I will now be the one to talk just because I happen to know him?

Don't quote me again please!

I love the seas
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Igweremialuko1: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Albertone:

I didn't tell you to believe.

Secondly,why should I share his moniker?Did he give me the permission to do that?
He saw the thread and passed without signifying he is the one.I will now be the one to talk just because I happen to know him?

Don't quote me again please!

I love the seas
angry angry
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Dennismaria(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Igweremialuko1:
The camp commandant.
Its amazing

Have any idea how someone can get to Kebbi from either Calabar or Port Harcourt?
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by KingKayxCee11(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2021
f00
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by PricelexxZiny(f): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anybody going to Kebbi from Aba? Please indicate thanks.
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Assurance001(f): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Please house,How many hours from Abuja to kebbi? kiss
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by AbuMikey(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Assurance001:
Please house,How many hours from Abuja to kebbi? kiss

I'll be leaving from Abuja too. 8-10 hours
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Assurance001(f): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
AbuMikey:

Wow! Have you been there before?
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Madawaki01(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
AbuMikey:

shocked shocked shocked
Its now you’re serving?? ��
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by AbuMikey(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Madawaki01:
shocked shocked shocked
Its now you’re serving?? ��

I finished my MSc before I considered service.
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by AbuMikey(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Assurance001:

Wow! Have you been there before?

No, I've asked enough questions.
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Assurance001(f): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
AbuMikey:

No, I've asked enough questions.
Then help me out Please.
Can I get straight to camp from Abuja? If yes which Park?
What's the price range.
Will be breaking my Journey in Abuja to avoid night movement.
When are you reporting?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by AbuMikey(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Assurance001:

Then help me out Please.
Can I get straight to camp from Abuja? If yes which Park?
What's the price range.
Will be breaking my Journey in Abuja to avoid night movement.
When are you reporting?
Thanks in anticipation

Yes. Jabi Motor Park or Utako.
9-10K.
Direct vehicle, it's a day trip, not night.
I'll be reporting by Wednesday/Thursday, what about you?
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Assurance001(f): 5:27am On Aug 30, 2021
AbuMikey:

Yes. Jabi Motor Park or Utako.
9-10K.
Direct vehicle, it's a day trip, not night.
I'll be reporting by Wednesday/Thursday, what about you?
Wow Same here.
Not based in Abuja though so I will pass a night and continue the next day.
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Dennismaria(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2021
PricelexxZiny:
Anybody going to Kebbi from Aba? Please indicate thanks.

I went from Ph to Kebbi. But to make it easier for you, go to Abuja and from there you get to Kebbi. Should be 2 days in total. I was among the stream that just left camp
Re: Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State by Dennismaria(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2021
If you plan on redeploying, you can get in Kebbi. Just go with a good medical report and apply from camp. 90% pcm that applied in my stream got redeployed and it was free

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Allawee For Corpers (picture) / Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students / Nysc Clearance Missing & It Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.