Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Am Stuck In Skrill Payment Of $41 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Stuck In Skrill Payment Of $41 (780 Views)

Paypal, Payonner And Skrill Payment Available / Help Me Make A 45 Euro Skrill Payment, I'l Pay Extra 5 Euro / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Stuck In Skrill Payment Of $41 by EkenmaPeter(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2021
hello i wanted to buy a theme from themeforest . net i wanted to pay with my card but didnt work out so i decided to use skrill, i deposit in the account and i discovered that i cant still pay for it.

i was told i can on send to a skrill account holder. pls any help.
the theme is $39 plus handling is $41.

1 Like

Re: I Am Stuck In Skrill Payment Of $41 by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 23, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
hello i wanted to buy a theme from themeforest . net i wanted to pay with my card but didnt work out so i decided to use skrill, i deposit in the account and i discovered that i cant still pay for it.

i was told i can on send to a skrill account holder. pls any help.
the theme is $39 plus handling is $41.
sorry o, one chance ×2
Re: I Am Stuck In Skrill Payment Of $41 by EkenmaPeter(m): 2:33pm On May 23, 2021
Xiaomi1:
sorry o, one chance ×2
meaning

1 Like

Re: I Am Stuck In Skrill Payment Of $41 by biztemmy: 2:27pm On May 24, 2021
Withdraw the money to your bank account and contact e-currency exchanger to help you fund your skrill account so that you can buy what you want to buy. The personal funding from your card is not usable.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetology -Make up Artist Business Plan in Nigeria / Omplete Oxygen Plant Available For Sale(factory Type) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.