Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

PHOTOS: Agony In The Land As Coas And 10 Others Laid To Rest Amidst Tears - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Agony In The Land As Coas And 10 Others Laid To Rest Amidst Tears (405 Views)

Masari: 10 LGAs Have Been Lost To Bandits As COAS, General Yahaya Visits Kastina / Reason Why Family Of Late COAS And Army Clashed At Funeral Ceremony / See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Agony In The Land As Coas And 10 Others Laid To Rest Amidst Tears by Fertilenigeria: 3:00pm On May 23, 2021
Lt. Gen. I Athahiru , the Nigerian Chief of Army Staff and 10 others who died in active service were today laid to rest amidst tears.

Mr. President and Vice were conspicuously absent.

Nigeria, according to a Critique is fast becoming " a Country of the unfortunate "�

Source: https://busyfinder.com/news/sad-nigeria-loses-chief-of-army-staff-in-plane-crash/

Re: PHOTOS: Agony In The Land As Coas And 10 Others Laid To Rest Amidst Tears by Fertilenigeria: 3:01pm On May 23, 2021
More pictures...

Fertilenigeria:
Lt. Gen. I Athahiru , the Nigerian Chief of Army Staff and 10 others who died in active service were today laid to rest amidst tears.

Nigeria, according to a Critique is fast becoming " a Country of the unfortunate "�

Source: https://busyfinder.com/news/sad-nigeria-loses-chief-of-army-staff-in-plane-crash/

Re: PHOTOS: Agony In The Land As Coas And 10 Others Laid To Rest Amidst Tears by Fertilenigeria: 3:48pm On May 23, 2021
Fertilenigeria:

More pictures...

Re: PHOTOS: Agony In The Land As Coas And 10 Others Laid To Rest Amidst Tears by Arda1000(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2021
I don't where you from but where am from they ain't no agony going on here

(1) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore, Being Aided Into An Abuja Hospital After He Was Shot / Opinion: What Is Happening In Southeast Is Terrorism, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Senate Rules Out Calls For New Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.