Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (689487 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 9:58pm On May 25, 2021
hoodboy:

This is quite eye opening, I had read that passport photographs were no longer necessary.

Thanks for this insight
They did not ask for the passport photograph, but they asked for International passport.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 9:59pm On May 25, 2021
gracedson:
Thank you very much.
God be praised, it will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:02pm On May 25, 2021
Yk45:

Call they that your document is ready for pick. I had the same issue, until i called DHL before it was resolved.

thank you. i will call them in the morning.

Modified: I have been able to track it on the DHL website. I guess they just entered it into their system this night.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dejavu5050: 10:07pm On May 25, 2021
Iberisamuel90:

D space provided for u to submit ur nse was not available after u missed ue deadline? But how come mine was still available and I was able to upload it, was it because I was 3hrs late to mu deadline date
Yes,the space was no longer available.So I sent web form and mails three days after deadline.I’m they are taking their time now bearing in mind my intake is September,2021.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Elixosodi(f): 10:54pm On May 25, 2021
Please is anybody willing to swap date for medicals in Abuja? My appointment date is June 8th and I want something closer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 10:59pm On May 25, 2021
gracedson:
Yes, it was requested today.
You meant INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT not PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH opia?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 11:03pm On May 25, 2021
Lekiboboe:

You meant INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT not PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH opia?
Yes, International passport.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 11:04pm On May 25, 2021
gracedson:
They did not ask for the passport photograph, but they asked for International passport.
Now this is correct

They don't ask for PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH, they only ask for INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by debbzJay: 11:10pm On May 25, 2021
prada1:

Ejoor help o
Mine is on Thursday. I thought the only colored we needed to do was passport.as I have printed the rest in black and white
Me I don’t have extra money to waste
Someone should please help us confirm o...Lagos to be precise
Thank you everyone

I did mine today and the only colored photocopy i had was for my international passport. The other 2 docs
were black and white but you'll need to go with your original international passport

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omankem8(f): 11:10pm On May 25, 2021
We will all testify on this new thread. It will end in praise.

I haven't submitted yet, but will soon do that. My intake is october.

It will end in praise for us all. Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by hoodboy(m): 11:44pm On May 25, 2021
gracedson:

Thanks for the clarification

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 12:30am On May 26, 2021
Adetunji001:

Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor
Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District
Abuja
Nigeria

Thanks. Pls do you or who has an idea what's the distance and hours from airport to the VAC in abuja. The person is trying to see if she can do biometrics same day she enters abuja. Flight is around 11:45 - 12:30pm.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by BenedictStinson(m): 1:05am On May 26, 2021
Ketima:

Thanks. Pls do you or who has an idea what's the distance and hours from airport to the VAC in abuja. The person is trying to see if she can do biometrics same day she enters abuja. Flight is around 11:45 - 12:30pm.

Thanks
Should be two hours max. Probably a lot less
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Salientjoe: 2:39am On May 26, 2021
Hello house.

If you're coming to Canada from Abuja, Can you DM me please? I need my driver's license picked up.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 5:31am On May 26, 2021
Hi, are you graduate or undergraduate?
Also, did you pay for a term or for a year?
And did you pay only instructional fees or you paid non-instructiinal as well?

SweetJJ:
If you mean tuition. Yes, I have, however I am yet to get my official receipt. They accept payment through GlobalPay Western Union. Go to UA website and follow the prompt on International payment, they will generate a data for you and then you pay through FORM A in the bank.

Concerning their refund policy, I sent a mail and ask about their refund policy and they say they refund. You can as well send them a mail on that, I believe they will reply you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 5:36am On May 26, 2021
Hi, please I sent you an email request.

SweetJJ:
If you mean tuition. Yes, I have, however I am yet to get my official receipt. They accept payment through GlobalPay Western Union. Go to UA website and follow the prompt on International payment, they will generate a data for you and then you pay through FORM A in the bank.

Concerning their refund policy, I sent a mail and ask about their refund policy and they say they refund. You can as well send them a mail on that, I believe they will reply you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TradeSunMoore: 5:40am On May 26, 2021
Ketima:

Thanks. Pls do you or who has an idea what's the distance and hours from airport to the VAC in Abuja. The person is trying to see if she can do biometrics same day she enters abuja. Flight is around 11:45 - 12:30pm.

The distance from the airport to the VAC centre at the Central Business District is about 42KM . All things being equal it should not be more than 1 hour.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SweetJJ: 6:30am On May 26, 2021
Mine is a PhD program. I paid for a year.

TennieYF:
Hi, are you graduate or undergraduate?
Also, did you pay for a term or for a year?
And did you pay only instructional fees or you paid non-instructiinal as well?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Maryadeosun1: 8:06am On May 26, 2021
Hello please I just applied for a school in Alberta keyano college so they are asking for my high school transcript is it the same as the waec??
Because when I was filling in my high school I wrote the school I did waec and I went to that school in my ss3 so how will I get the transcript
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:18am On May 26, 2021
ogunleyesijibomi:

Yes bro.. it will affect your application.. you are expected to submit salary account..
it's the salary account paid in my company name but its cash Deposit. I told him to make pay it cash to my account instead of transfer from his account cos I needed it to show proof of working for the company which he agreed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teeebabyyy: 8:20am On May 26, 2021
Is it an undergraduate program?
Maryadeosun1:
Hello please I just applied for a school in Alberta keyano college so they are asking for my high school transcript is it the same as the waec??
Because when I was filling in my high school I wrote the school I did waec and I went to that school in my ss3 so how will I get the transcript
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:27am On May 26, 2021
Enjay316:

it's the salary account paid in my company name but its cash Deposit. I told him to make pay it cash to my account instead of transfer from his account cos I needed it to show proof of working for the company which he agreed
my salary is paid with my company as Depositors name and its written there that its salary on my statement. my worry is that it's written also CASH DPS.which means cash Deposit. but my weekly allowances and incentives are paid directly from my company head office based in India.they just transfer the whole money (when it comes to salary ) to one person account in marketing. bottom line, he withdraws it 4rm his account and pays it to my account using company name
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2021
Good Morning Patriots,

Please I am from the German student thread, there is a delay in visa issuance over there.

I would like to ask an honest question.

Please has the Canadian embassy been issuing student visas lately for MSc?

I know this has always been a challenge and that is the reason may dread this path.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Queenmama03(f): 9:11am On May 26, 2021
It's a 30-40mins drive.

Ketima:

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EPICUnleashed: 9:27am On May 26, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello EPICUnleashed,

You can fill the gaps with either of:

• Paid/unpaid internship
• Voluntary works
• Apprenticeship
• Online studies
• Part-time management of a family business
• Social development/social works/health awareness promotions
• Workshops participation
• NYSC
• Short employment/probatory employment (partial pay/commission/allowances incentives)
• Online sales/digital marketing/blogging/show promoter
• etc

n.b. in any that you opt for must be the most suitable and well-related to your experience line and/or prospect study.

Hope this helps?

Best of Luck

Thank you very much for the advice
I am grateful and it is well appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EPICUnleashed: 9:33am On May 26, 2021
Hello Everyone

I hope everyone is having a good day

I have a sister who is currently studying in Canada

I would like to know if it's possible to attach her transcript to my Canadian study visa application as a way to show she is studying in Canada without any financial backlogs

I would also like to know if there are other documents of hers I should add to further validate my intentions

Please advise

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 9:49am On May 26, 2021
Amen !!!!

I manifest today that i will give my testimony on this thread !!!

Frankrobbn1:
Congratulations in advance to everyone on this honourable thread!.

I would like to use this opportunity to officially welcome you all to the Canada Student Visa Thread PART 19, a new dawn, moment of jubilation and testimony. On this faithful day by the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I speak in life into every TRV applications in and out side of this thread awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God and I decree and declare as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Indeed, WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!. I therefore call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications on this platform and perfect everything that concerns your application this time.

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch on the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus name.

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice for your success story is near.

Part 19 Grace --------------------------》100%Loaded!

Cc: @Justwise thanks for the update & acknowledging my request. We look forward to a more productive days and success stories on this thread.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 9:54am On May 26, 2021
I'm so sorry

Please accept my condolence , may God comfort you and forgive his shortcomings , stay strong.

buckyfof:
Hello guys,

I JUST LOST MY DAD TODAY.

The pain is soooo unbearable.....

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Prisscindy(f): 10:00am On May 26, 2021
Hi,

My 18 year old niece just got PPR this morning, undergraduate study. Submitted 30th November, 2020.
Saw that we can send passport through DHL or UPS from another Canada thread, the link I got from this thread doesn't lead to the process of passport submission.

Can anyone put me through or send me the link please? Thank you

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ifiegboria(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello Ifiegboria,

Having a study gap is not an issue to cause hindrances or barring a person/applicant not to apply for a study visa or furthering a study.

As it relates to visa/immigration, the onus is on the applicant to demonstrate that prior after graduation; there have been gainful and/or financial activities/engagements that were/have been rewarding to count as a positive.

Hence, the reason to justify every study gap in-between to the present. Being able to convincingly justify the study gap with reasonable and verifiable activities, solves part of the puzzle to a positive decision.

You should want to consider applying to a college that offers programs or related studies to your reasons that will be used to justify the study gap, especially for experience gained in most recent time.

Best of Luck
Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ifiegboria(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Yes you would be eligible for Post Graduate Certificate (PG Cert) in a program related to your Work Experience (Your Job)
Thank You
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 10:16am On May 26, 2021
Did you submit your transcript? And does it state that you were taught in English ?

Mofpearl:

May 7
I don't think so. I didn't submit IELTS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.