Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (693358 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by nifnifemi: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Since Finance is a major concern, i will advise you as the husband to go 1st.

Childcare in Canada is expensive and yours still toddler 1-4years.

I found this on Instagram. It could be more or a little bit less.

ananne:
Good afternoon,

Please kindky help, don't ignore.

Thanks to everyone who has provided information and keeps answering our numerous questions.

God bless you all.

Wify is 37 years old. She has an MBA from UNILAG majoring in marketing. Graduated 2019. She has over 5 years experience in sales. She is still in saleson a reputable organization.

We are looking at study options for her. The issue is finance and we are interested in schools that can provide some funding for her.

She wants to do an MSC in a business related course like marketing, management etc.

We need advice..

Based on her profile above, which courses will you advice her to do?

Which Canadian universities should she apply to where she can get some funding or a full scholarship for her programme?

We have a son who is two months old. Will she be allowed to travel with him for her studied?

What are her chances of getting and mission and a study visa?

2. I have an HND in microbiology plus a PGD in criminology. I work as a security professional. I am open to studying a security related course. Please can someone advice me on what to do.

Your answer will enable me decide if my I it my wife should apply for admission.

We intend to start applying for admission for the September 2022 intake.

I don't want to make mistakes. Please the gurus in the house should advice us.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Onweke: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
SandCastle:
Omo God has answered me finally!!!!!
PPR alert after 6 attempts!!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciation goes to God and Frank....

This one loud ooo. After six attempts. Take all the glory God.
Congratulations SandCastle. Canada will favour you.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
RELAN2446:
OMO PPR JUST DROP EXACTLY FOUR MONTHS , THANK YOU JESUS
FIRST TIME APPLICANT
Applied March 7

Congratulations.... Canada will favour you
It ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ade2303:
So My application got refused just now,

Reason: Financial Status and Personal assets

March 7th applicant, Normal Route, Reapplication.
It is well with you bro, God is on the throne.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
akom0908:
Good afternoon my people
I was rejected yesterday by the Canadian embassy because they thought I would not return home after my studies.
I am thinking of applying once more.is it advisable to reapply immediately?
I'm so sorry about this, it well with you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jerryjack022: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=RELAN2446 post=103446869]OMO PPR JUST DROP EXACTLY FOUR MONTHS , THANK YOU JESUS
FIRST TIME APPLICANT
Applied March 7
Biometric - March 12
IELTS request letter - March 12 R5.5,L6,S6.5,W6
Eligibility started - June11
Medical Request - June 17
Medical done and upload - June 19
Medical pass - June 27
BVL - July 6
PPR - July 7
Series of ghost updates during those dates

Victory at last..... congratulations bro! More PPR still coming guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Restwell: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good Afternoon
Please has anyone paid school fees to Loyalist college via formA?

The school insists flywire is the only accepted payment option but the conversion is like 900k higher.

Kindly help on how to get this resolved.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ac7619710: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
B123cyndi:
Finally,
Passport request ��
Bvl July 6

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Restwell:
Good Afternoon
Please has anyone paid school fees to Loyalist college via formA?

The school insists flywire is the only accepted payment option but the conversion is like 900k higher.

Kindly help on how to get this resolved.
Thank you.
Flywire has an option called International bank transfer. That option provides an invoice needed to initiate payment using form A.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ac7619710: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
SandCastle:

Wow.....Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omankem8(f): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Order your Gcms notes. Before reapply so you understand why the delay. Godspeed

Ade2303:
So My application got refused just now,

Reason: Financial Status and Personal assets

March 7th applicant, Normal Route, Reapplication.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ac7619710: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
ehiremen2002:

@Frankrobbn1,@Lianna2020 please need your advice. I posted couple of question about 13th years old student going for high school. Is the process same as undergraduate and post graduate.

I just check with a bank if its possible to pay school via bank and they said no.

What should we do. Can we do NSE without ielts for the student.
You can go for the normal route if they finally requested for NSE.
I have a brother that got his application approved following the normal route.

I send you PM check your email.

Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jerryjack022: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
B123cyndi:
Finally,
Passport request ��
Bvl July 6

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Fortuneforever: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
You are not getting response to this your case cos it doesn't seem common on this thread you will just have to wait for someone who has applied for visa for high school.
Is this application with a parent or just the child?
Hopefully you will get the answers you need.

ehiremen2002:

@Frankrobbn1,@Lianna2020 please need your advice. I posted couple of question about 13th years old student going for high school. Is the process same as undergraduate and post graduate.

I just check with a bank if its possible to pay school via bank and they said no.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Restwell: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
shupy:

Flywire has an option called International bank transfer. That option provides an invoice needed to initiate payment using form A.
thanks so much.will try this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by akom0908(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
AbionaT:

I'm so sorry about this, it well with you.
Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by akom0908(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
CHIKACIC:

So sorry about this.
Kindly apply for your GCMS notes to the know the real reasons for the refusal before you reapply.
Thank you.please I just bought GCMS notes,when will I get it ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
ehiremen2002:

NSE route is not for High school Applications. NSE is for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Applications.
You can pay school fees via bank using Form A. The school provide the transfer arrangement and you use Form A to pay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by akom0908(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
mamatee2:
Sorry about that. Wishing you all the best in your reapplication.
Meanwhile, order your gcms notes to get more details.

Thank you.please I just bought GCMS notes,when will I get it ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Fortuneforever: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
But still be careful of "PM me" check their chat history to be sure they have been active and helpful to others here and even at that shine your eyes.

ehiremen2002:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OmaJoe1: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good day everyone here,

Congratulations to those that have received their Love Letter (PPR) so far and may the Lord favour others waiting for this milestone achievement. There is no day I don't visit NairaLand because of the insightful contents here. Just a quick question:

1. I want clarification on this Passport stamping, let me ask beforehand. How long does it take Lagos VAC to stamp and return passport after it has be delivered to them? Which is preferable Lagos or Abuja?

2. How and where can one get the Consent form to add to the Documents that is required for passport stamping?

I sense the Love Letter will show soon looking at the rate it is going.

Thanks in anticipation for an answer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lizzy29: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
[q
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ehiremen2002: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
@Fortuneforever Thanks so much appreciated.

Fortuneforever:
But still be careful of "PM me" check their chat history to be sure they have been active and helpful to others here and even at that shine your eyes.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ehiremen2002: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
EmeeNaka:
NSE route is not for High school Applications. NSE is for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Applications.
You can pay school fees via bank using Form A. The school provide the transfer arrangement and you use Form A to pay.

Thanks a lot @EmeeNaka, good to know that NSE isnt used by High school applicant. I tried the option of Form A. But was told high school wast included.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Aissy: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Onweke:

Please did you get any message in respect of debit to crown before this procedural fairness message ?

If yes , did you pay again and attached the payment receipt and explanation letter ?
yes I did and I paid two days later and uploaded the receipt to the space provided.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congratulations bro
SandCastle:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ehiremen2002: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
This application will be for the child 13years, the Mum and the another accompanying child 2years

Fortuneforever:
You are not getting response to this your case cos it doesn't seem common on this thread you will just have to wait for someone who has applied for visa for high school.
Is this application with a parent or just the child?
Hopefully you will get the answers you need.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
SandCastle:

Wow congrats for ur persistent fight 6 attempts nor be beans ooo.....it will go round

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CHIKACIC: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
akom0908:

Thank you.please I just bought GCMS notes,when will I get it ?

To the best of my knowledge 30 - 35 days.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Abeg, those that got PPR and those that are refused, are you guys still able to login today?
Also, those that got additional documents Request and Procedural Fairness letter, are you guys still login in? Like how do you intend submitting documents today?
I am feeling like IRCC has blocked access to some applicants, especially we wey never get anything and still dey open the sites 30 times per day

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jerryjack022: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
SandCastle:

A big congratulations to you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Abeg, those that got PPR and those that are refused, are you guys still able to login today?
Also, those that got additional documents Request and Procedural Fairness letter, are you guys still login in? Like how do you intend submitting documents today?
I am feeling like IRCC has blocked access to some applicants, especially we wey never get anything and still dey open the sites 30 times per day
always clear Ur history password and all .. it would log you in after that..

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.