Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (686118 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nuve: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Any first week of April applicant still waiting for correspondence? My medical was updated to pass since early this month and eligibility started right after but since then it has been radio silence.
I’ll really like to know If other people are in this boat because this wait is exhausting

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Aissy: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2021
My eligibility review just started after submitting an explanation for the chargeback in response to the procedural fairness letter I was given. I have done the human part, God will surely do his part. Thank you all so much for your contributions , I believe in humanity because of you guys here
Your selflessness has no match❤️

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2021
Baresi86:
My friend's Background Check is still ongoing & Eligibility Review started.

Pls Gurus - is it a positive or negative sign?

Asking for a friend.
it's normal. Background checks remain ongoing even after getting Passport Request.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Congratulations to you!

afrobrown2000:
PPR request just landed
May 13th 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Subbyshal:
LONG POST ALERT! 

Praise God, Thank God!!!!

This is a testimony for me.

Hi Everyone,

I have been a silent and few times not a silent reader all along☺. 

This study permit application process started since December 2019� which was when I made up my mind that I will pursue my post graduate program in Canada. 

I applied for admission to Seneca College February 2020 and got LOA after a day for a competitive program (I felt wow, This was fast! maybe God is preparing me for an easy journey) unknown to me that challenges are ahead of me (Sigh, life!)

However, after applying for study permit on March 26th, 2020 through a famous agent, I got refused on May 12th, 2020. Then, I reapplied again the second time with the same agent on July 7th 2020, which also came back with refusal on October 5th 2020����. 

I was very sad and traumatised, felt really bad and never wanted to reapply again because I felt what was the point since I have been receiving a negative feedback from IRCC. Nothing made sense to me as my plan was to leave Nigeria immediately after NYSC. I thought it would be easier since I had travelled to Canada before for holidays.

So, for the third time (Nigeria can frustrate itself�) I applied again with the assistance of FrankRobbn1's (fandrglobal.com). He submitted all the necessary documents on the 20th of January, 2021 and drafted a well-thought argument to support my case including NSE requirements (IELTS 7.5) which brought about the successful outcome of my application on the 22nd of July, 2021��� (6 months and 2 days). 

This process was challenging, frustrating, overwhelming, nerve racking, tested my faith, belief, and my strength.

While waiting for an update, I also sent a stinker message to IRCC (that was how frustrated I was, it was bold of me but my tired was tired!��) 

Later, I started begging again everyday through mails and webform� and finally sent a mail to the Minister of Immigration (MPs of Ontario were not fast enough for me) on July 3rd and got a response on July 18th and at a later date received PPR today 22nd July, 2021. So, maybe the enquiry from the Minister's office helped in the expeditious decision on my application.

I give God the glory and adoration��, many thanks & salute to @Frankrobbn1(fandrglobal.com) who worked very hard on my case and I was able to successfully get an approval. @Frankrobbn1 (FandRglobal) was great!. He is caring and pays genuine heed to your problems and strives at coming up with solution. I must appreciate the services I received from him. He is very well equipped with wealth of knowledge and experience in dealing with Canadian immigration matters. I highly recommend to him to everyone who needs help in their difficult cases and refused applications.

I also give my thanks and appreciation to everyone of you for the selfless services rendered to people on Nairaland. I don't think I would have gotten this without everyone's help no matter how little. May the Lord continue to reward everyone and answer everyone's prayers. 

My timeline is as follows:

First Application 
Applied: March 26th, 2020
Refused: May 12th, 2020

Second Application
Applied: July 7th, 2020
Refused: October 5th, 2020

Third Application

Applied: January 20th, 2021
Upfront Medical: 8th March, 2021 (It was meant to be February 8th, 2021. I didn't have my hardcopy passport just the datapage photocopy, so I had to wait for another month��‍♀ Don't be like me)
Upfront medical passed: April 16th, 2021
Passport Request and BVL: July 22nd, 2021.

I hope this post will stand to reduce the nerves, anxiousness in some people and give them hope that all shall be well and with God's grace by their side everything will all work out positively. 

Please this is also a testimony for me, so wherever you are just help me thank God on my behalf and also thank FrankRobbn1 that helped in my application. 

Also, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Like we say what God cannot do, does not exist!!!!

PS: I wrote this before getting PPR hoping for a postive outcome

@Subbyshal, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive and kind review. I am very pleased to hear that my professionalism and attention to detail, resulted in the successful outcome of your study permit application. I wish you nothing but success in Canada.

It will end in praise

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by possessor1: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2021
Yeah.. first week of April here.

Eligibility started July 16th

Non NSE route.

Be Strong.

Nuve:
Any first week of April applicant still waiting for correspondence? My medical was updated to pass since early this month and eligibility started right after but since then it has been radio silence.
I’ll really like to know If other people are in this boat because this wait is exhausting

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by charles2468(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Good morning all, please am new here, I am finding it difficulty to get schools starting on January 2022, am going for masters, someone kindly help me, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ponytail22: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

I will recommend the study route which is the only thriving immigration route until September 07 when the travel restrictions will be lifted for all travellers. A post graduate diploma program in a related field based on your current employment is the best fit for your profile.

It will end in praise
Amen..thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nuve: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Thanks for responding! we will have good news soonest !! Fingers crossed

possessor1:
Yeah.. first week of April here.

Eligibility started July 16th

Non NSE route.

Be Strong.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Yusufibrahimde7(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Good day everyone,

In study permit application for Canada �� after biometrics when following the normal student route ,how long time would it take before a medical test can be asked to be carried out ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Congrats!

Derah0:
Hello everyone, I have been a silent reader for a very long time and finally got my ppr.

Application timeline
Submitted- April 23rd, 2021
Biometrics request- April 25th, 2021
( then I mistakenly locked my account so I have to create another one and link the accounts)
Nse request letter- April 30th (I didn’t write IELTS and honestly did not want to write it so I requested a letter of Proficiency in English from my university and submitted as well as the MBS)
Correspondence letter - July 22nd, 2021
Original passport request- July 22nd, 2021

Hope this helps somebody. I

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2021
I pray it ends in praise for you!

Aissy:
My eligibility review just started after submitting an explanation for the chargeback in response to the procedural fairness letter I was given. I have done the human part, God will surely do his part. Thank you all so much for your contributions , I believe in humanity because of you guys here
Your selflessness has no match❤️

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Yusufibrahimde7:
Good day everyone,

In study permit application for Canada �� after biometrics when following the normal student route ,how long time would it take before a medical test can be asked to be carried out ?

i will suggest you take the medicals immediately so your app will be processed faster

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2021
onomss:

I have a classmate in UCW MBA with 2.2 another did her masters in Thompson Rivers with 2.2.. Although, she changed DLI and course after her first semester in Thompson rivers.. so it’s possible.

Okay.. duly noted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by charles2468(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2021
Please Mr frankrobbn1, I sent you a mail, kindly reply, your brother is in confuse state.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Aissy: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2021
mamatee2:
I pray it ends in praise for you!

Amen for myself and everyone awaiting PPR, we will only cause to rejoice.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Faithy2021: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2021
I am 42yrs old mother with 2 kids of less than age 9 respectively and i am applying for Nursing undergraduate degree program at Universities in UK and Canada ...I just sat and wrote another WAEC April and made all my 8 subject in science subjects as i dont want to use my B.Sc degree in Biochemistry .Besides my old WAEC results will be too old hence i wrote a new WAEC exams that i just passed. I

What are my chances for securing an affordable university in Canada and UK and also processing and obtaining Student Visa for myself and my 2 kids.

I desire to go with my new WAEC results as i also have a band 6.5 band on my Academic IELTS Results

What and what are the requirements .I need urgent help and responses

God bless you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Tobs4sure: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2021
PPR !!!!
May 12th Applicant. NSE
Full details later

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Beebeegirll: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2021
Tobs4sure:
PPR !!!!
May 12th Applicant. NSE
Full details later
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by badmanjo(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2021
April 2nd, eligibility has not started yet, hoping for the best

Nuve:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mudiwest(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2021
Tobs4sure:
PPR !!!!
May 12th Applicant. NSE
Full details later

Congratulations. 2 May applicants have received PPR today. Fellow may applicants, gather here PPR is knocking on the door.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kunfu(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

I will recommend the study route which is the only thriving immigration route until September 07 when the travel restrictions will be lifted for all travellers. A post graduate diploma program in a related field based on your current employment is the best fit for your profile.

It will end in praise
@ Frankrobbn1 please I sent you a mail though senex128@gmail.com, please I need your urgent response. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kunfu(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2021
Derah0:
Hello everyone, I have been a silent reader for a very long time and finally got my ppr.

Application timeline
Submitted- April 23rd, 2021
Biometrics request- April 25th, 2021
( then I mistakenly locked my account so I have to create another one and link the accounts)
Nse request letter- April 30th (I didn’t write IELTS and honestly did not want to write it so I requested a letter of Proficiency in English from my university and submitted as well as the MBS)
Correspondence letter - July 22nd, 2021
Original passport request- July 22nd, 2021

Hope this helps somebody. I
Please What are the documents you submitted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Baresi86: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Congrats brotherly

[1quote author=Tobs4sure post=104003406]PPR !!!!
May 12th Applicant. NSE
Full details later [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bayor65: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Please house, is there anyone without eligibility reviewed or started but still receive PPR?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ifeoluwadayofun(f): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Congratulations!!

I also congratulate other PPR receivers. It will end in praise

The way Nairaland has been issuing ban is quite worrisome. It is well

Tobs4sure:
PPR !!!!
May 12th Applicant. NSE
Full details later
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by eclint(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tobs4sure:
PPR !!!!
May 12th Applicant. NSE
Full details later
congratulations
Sure way
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by eclint(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hello guys,

Please, where can I get police clearance certificate in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by adudu208(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

Apologies for the delayed response, I haven't been active here lately. If you have already sent an email message to message, I'll revert back to you as soon as possible. Otherwise, you can ask me questions here pertaining to your situation.

It will end in praise
Is it possible to get admitted into a PhD program(or even a Masters program) in Canada without GRE,GMAT or IELTS? The applicant already holds a decent UK Master's degree and is ready to 100% self sponsor.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by olajigaolamide: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please I need to add one more documents to my application. Please how do I do that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SweetJJ: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why do you want to self sponsor when you have a a decent UK master's? Go for a funded PhD program. You don't need IELTS, GRE and GMAT for many PhD programs.

adudu208:

Is it possible to get admitted into a PhD program(or even a Masters program) in Canada without GRE,GMAT or IELTS? The applicant already holds a decent UK Master's degree and is ready to 100% self sponsor.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Faithy2021:
I am 42yrs old mother with 2 kids of less than age 9 respectively and i am applying for Nursing undergraduate degree program at Universities in UK and Canada ...I just sat and wrote another WAEC April and made all my 8 subject in science subjects as i dont want to use my B.Sc degree in Biochemistry .Besides my old WAEC results will be too old hence i wrote a new WAEC exams that i just passed. I

What are my chances for securing an affordable university in Canada and UK and also processing and obtaining Student Visa for myself and my 2 kids.

I desire to go with my new WAEC results as i also have a band 6.5 band on my Academic IELTS Results

What and what are the requirements .I need urgent help and responses

God bless you all
Ma'am I don't know about UK but for Canada, it's very unlikely you will get an approval. Tell us what you do and your level of qualification? People will be able to make better suggestions for you. This your current plan won't work for Canada. You're definitely going to be needing the expertise of Frankrobbn1 or justmellow. Don't do this on your own. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.