Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (702481 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by NgumimiT: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omankem8:
On a lighter note, them don reach june applicants oh

Dear God! It MUST end IN PRAISE

Is this a Nigerian applicant?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lovesarrow: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dear God , June applicant here

Omankem8:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
shupy:
Omo!!!

You people said it and it happened o!!!

I don't know what some of you saw in the last couple of days but e don finally drop o.

More details later.
hurray!!!!.finally its here.congrats shupy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lovesarrow: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dear God June applicant here
Omankem8:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Yes, you can include the SURVEY PLAN of the Landed Property

The following land documents can suffice as well if available;

- C of O (Certificate of Occupancy)
- Deed of Assignment/Conveyance
- Miscellaneous land Receipts & Stamp duties
- Memorandum of Land Sales

I only have deed of conveyance, family receipt and Land use charge receipt as well as a letter from ministry of finance appreciating me for always paying my land use charge .hope this is ok.i no get money to do survey now ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Oti Shele wink

Presently dancing Shuperu, Shuperu, Peru, Peru cheesy

Congratulations Honorable Shupy
am so happy 4 him.selfless guy.infact we declare him a guru now.congrats once more sir

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello Felas, I'm really proud of what you guys are doing helping each other on this platform. That spirit of love is very unique. kudos to Y'all
Please I want to know if it is possible for me to attach a statement of account I got from my bank last month which has a June date via webform to increase my proof of fund section. My application was submitted March 30, since then eligibility have not started. Urgent answers pls. tnx
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello Kriptune,

you stated your Dad isnt funding your education, does that mean he isnt your sponsor?

Your response will determine how I will address your initial post....

Peace
Kriptune:
Please gurus in the house I need reply to this.

Cc: Makano, Frankrobbn1

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gbemiodula: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
McShime:
Is there Anyone going to Niagara College, Toronto this September, 2021?

I am

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
SweetJJ:
I didn't know this. shocked shocked shocked. Now I am scared! JEHOVAH please come through for me ooo

Amen oo.thats y I started looking for sponsor oo and considering opening a GIC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello graceyajayi

Its obvious you did not read to understand the links you actually dropped here..

I repeat, Medical is valid for a year(Read the 1st link you sent), after which an applicant is expected to take another medicals and not the 6 months you claimed in your earlier post...

The 6 months there is talking about those that are going to Canada to spend less than 6 months, they do not need to do medicals.. Its not in any way talking about expiring after 6 months...

Please read and do your research well, so you wont mislead thousands of applicants here....

Peace

graceyajayi:
You can see information on the IRCC website here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/validity-period-medical-certificate.html

And

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html#needs

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Enjay316:
I only have deed of conveyance, family receipt and Land use charge receipt as well as a letter from ministry of finance appreciating me for always paying my land use charge .hope this is ok.i no get money r survey now ooo
Well this I can't say but hopefully it should be ok. Await the response of the gurus on this cos not everyone have complete or same land documents, some have C of O, but don't have Survey plan, some otherwise. Some even did Valuation of their Landed Properties with an Estate Manager

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
kemesty:
Hello everyone. Thank you so much for your contributions and answers to questions. It has helped me greatly.

I have gained admission into UCW for an MBA program and tuition deposit paid. Please what's next to do for my application. Is there a link that can be provided on the next of the agenda. I would appreciate.
sorry, how did u make payment?.was it form A?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello All,

This is a post I made in 2018 about ordering your GCMS note for those having issues in ordering for their GCMS..

https://www.nairaland.com/4773130/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/166#74203390

Follow the steps in the post and order for your GCMS note with the help of someone that resides in Canny..

It shall end in praise...

Peace

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
patty10:
I really need more on this. I am self sponsored, I have paid my school fees in full and also have a balance of about $20k. I am working but I didn’t get a study leave, however I submitted a letter from my boss recommending me for study and saying I am welcome to continue working part time as I school. Is this ok?
are you going 4 masters?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aissy:
I just got my refusal letter
am so sorry dear.plz request for ur GCMS to get a clearer understanding. its delay not denial.refire
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aissy:
That I won’t leave Canada Based on personal asset and financial status
did u declare any asset?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Perseverer:

Everything looks good and strong.

I am not too sure about that part-time work part, as this is the first time I am hearing about this arrangement.

I just hope it won't be construed negatively.
the part time work,hope he said on advisory role oo.though it depends on ur job.what is ur job description ?. Also are u going to b paid for the part time work or not?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Terminalia(f): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yes, PTA can only be sold to travelers with return tickets.

Lekiboboe:
Good morning great minds

Is it compulsory for an international student to have a Return Flight Ticket before he/she can get PTA (Personal Travel Allowance) from a Nigerian Bank?

@Frankrobbn1
@JustMellow et al.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Study leave is reasonable if your program is just a year...

The letter of recommendation is okay, but you have to support it with other Company documents to really show you are actually working in your home country...

Peace

patty10:
I really need more on this. I am self sponsored, I have paid my school fees in full and also have a balance of about $20k. I am working but I didn’t get a study leave, however I submitted a letter from my boss recommending me for study and saying I am welcome to continue working part time as I school. Is this ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aissy:
I paid half tuition, my sponsor is father and I even did a letter of sponsorship and affidavit too
How can I order my notes?
was the remaining school fees in your father's account ? also was there at least 13,000 CAD in his account for ur schooling and also a significant amount balance for his own survival with the rest of his dependents cos the sponsor should not just have ur education money in his account but should have a significant balance after Removing ur own expenses for himself and other dependents of him I gathered.also did u have some funds in ur account ?did u have some personal funds?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/4773130/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/166#74203390

Click on this link and follow the steps I put up in the post on how to order your GCMS notes...

Peace

Aissy:
I paid half tuition, my sponsor is father and I even did a letter of sponsorship and affidavit too
How can I order my notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aissy:
Please where can I apply for my gcm notes please?
if u have someone in Canada, its d best but if not,contact annon .4 a token though

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Aissy: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Enjay316:
did u declare any asset?
no I didn’t
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Aissy: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Enjay316:
was the remaining school fees in your father's account ? also was there at least 13,000 CAD in his account for ur schooling and also a significant amount balance for his own survival with the rest of his dependents cos the sponsor should not just have ur education money in his account but should have a significant balance after Removing ur own expenses for himself and other dependents of him I gathered.also did u have some funds in ur account ?did u have some personal funds?
yes the remaining tuition was in his account plus my allowance and no I didn’t have personal funds
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aissy:
the half tuition was 7950CAD
half total tuition or half tuition for the 1st year?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
RollyA:
undergrad may not work. it is not logical for any employer to give you study leave for more than 1 year if you ask me

what of a masters that is 2 years?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cabesade(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
I don’t have any issues, I won’t have by the grace of God but I want to know if one has to pay money to order a GCSM note
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kunbeeee: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
For mine, I used a deed of Assent and valuation certificate.
Enjay316:
I only have deed of conveyance, family receipt and Land use charge receipt as well as a letter from ministry of finance appreciating me for always paying my land use charge .hope this is ok.i no get money r survey now ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aissy:

My program is for one year, the tuition is 16,000cad of which I paid 8900cad , we are 4 kids
look my dear,if u can,pay the full tuition and open a GIC of 10k CAD. to show commitment. am sure u will get it.let him send like 2 million to ur personal account for travel and miscellaneous. 4 kids is a lot of dependent o

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (676)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.