Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (687879 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by 4realwoman: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2021
amr12:

Thanks
You are welcome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2021
Enjay316:
my Elder brother hu is a PR and my CO sponsor removed all his money from his account for down payment for a house.that was y he had to send 10,000 CAD for me to open a GIC account as proof of his willingness to support my education. he says he cannot send his statement of account cos it is reading minus cos of his heavy investment in the property he bought.however ,he will b sending his pay stub for 7 months,his employment and confirmation letter,evidence that he paid in my living expenses to my account, etc.note that I am the main sponsor and I have paid my first year tuition fee myself using form A. and I still have 9.5m sitting balance after all payment in my Naira account.He wrote in his letter of support that he is taking care of my living expenses in Canada and that I will be responsible for my school fees. hope am good to go? or should he still send his very weak account statement ? note my 2nd year school fees is 17,550 CAD

You only need at least your 1st tuition in your account.

If all you said have been done, you are good to go.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AdoChel(f): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2021
My passport got to me two days ago and it still hasn't come. Sigh

IntimidationJay:
it usually comes a day or two after the passport has been stamped. If your passport was stamped today, you will get it tomorrow or next.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2021
Open it with Adobe reader
Enjay316:
sorry I am bombarding this group with questions, no vex,I have not done this before.please I want to download my imm1294 form but it is showing this both on my phone and laptop.what do I do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2021
Perseverer:

... After their study permit application was received... Key words

That means they must have submitted their visa applications before starting classes.

Thank you for making it clear.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Timbolu29(f): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2021
Pls message me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2021
AdoChel:
Please is there anyone here who didn't get their Letter of Introduction immediately their passport was stamped?
Same here o. IRCC and their anyhowness. I thought PPR will bring an end to it but I was wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2021
RAdedolapo:
Good morning all. Please who booked flight with KLM, I have some questions I would like to ask.

U can Ask backcheck, he recently travelled with klm.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Timbolu29(f): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2021
jwizzy:
Is there anyone going to Sault college

Pls message me, I Know someone going
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2021
Enjay316:
ok thanks for your response and thanks for always answering me.please, what if my salary is paid to my account in cash using company name?.do I need a cash certificate or I should not look for trouble when they have not found one. lol
Even if that's the case, you don't need anything.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AdoChel(f): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Have you gotten it now? Did you send your passport to Lagos or Abuja? I'm wondering if it's because I sent it to Lagos.
I've sha sent emails and webforms

shupy:

Same here o. IRCC and their anyhowness. I thought PPR will bring an end it but I was wrong.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2021
dfutbolar:
Please, who has the link to the thread where GIC was discussed? After their delay I'm thinking of starting this process and completing my fees. Paid 60% of it before.

Although waiting GCMS notes but willing to start knowing what I have to do to fix possible challenges with financial status for a reapplication.

Please share link to GIC Acct opening

Hello.
Just type "GIC link" in the nairaland search space and it will show you all.
I just did it now and i got this immediately after your message below.

You can assess GIC from CIBC using this link:

https://www.cibc.com/en/special-offers/international-student-gic.html

You can assess an explicit explanation of the process to open GIC using this link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQK8sPTgzXo/?utm_medium=copy_link

#copiedFromJustMellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OGRukky: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations ��.It will go round Amen.May Canada Favour you.
KikkyQ:
PPR dropped this morning at 6a.m
I have applied for tourist visas two times before. The first one was approved, I visited once and came back to Nigeria.
The second one which I submitted since last year April is still pending till now.

I applied for study permit 12th of April, 2021.
Ghost update once.
No update whatsoever. Eligibility requirement has still not started till now.
School resumes September 7 and I was scared I wont meet up, but all glory to God, I am sharing my good news that my PPR dropped this morning.
I am 23 years old and going for Alternative Dispute Resolution in Humber College

It has been a rollercoaster but I thank God for his intervention.

I would be willing to assist anyone who needs help with any questions. My email is always open.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2021
KikkyQ:
I have applied for tourist visas two times before. The first one was approved, I visited once and came back to Nigeria.
The second one which I submitted since last year April is still pending till now.

Ghost update once.
School resumes September 7 and I was scared I wont meet up, but all glory to God, I am sharing my good news that my PPR dropped this morning.
I am 23 years old and going for Alternative Dispute Resolution in Humber College

I would be willing to assist anyone who needs help with any questions. My email is always open.

Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by amiecandie: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2021
KikkyQ:

Ghost update once.

Congratulations �� it has ended in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2021
I'm at Qlife now and must confess that this place is well organized.

Speaking from the view of an architect, the reception is well thought of even though the space used is not in the building but the setback to the right side of the building. Kudos to the professional who gave the professional advice.

And its not as populated as i had expected. I just sit here dey enjoy their AC sha.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LadylolaLatika: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2021
Hello! Please I want to further my masters program in Canada.. I don't know how to go about it.. I will really appreciate any help or information
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2021
AdoChel:
Have you gotten it now? Did you send your passport to Lagos or Abuja? I'm wondering if it's because I sent it to Lagos.
I've sha sent emails and webforms

Yes, I have. I used Lagos too. I know of two persons that are awaiting delivery of their passport from Lagos VFS. For one, the LOI is yet to drop.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Emmasonic4me: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2021
Teemenzo:
I'm at Qlife now and must confess that this place is well organized.

Speaking from the view of an architect, the reception is well thought of even though the space used is not in the building but the setback to the right side of the building. Kudos to the professional who gave the professional advice.

And its not as populated as i had expected. I just sit here dey enjoy their AC sha.

They didn't send you there to start analysing and assessing their architectural designs ooo. Anyways, if it will make your BP not to go high, then it's a win-win.

Very funny though...lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Naheem4real(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2021
KikkyQ:

Ghost update once.

Hello, Congratulations to you. May Canada Favour you. You said your review of Eligibility did not start even before you got your PPR. Does it mean applications are still going on even if the Review of Eligibility shows “Your application is in process”?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2021
Emmasonic4me:

They didn't send you there to start analysing and assessing their architectural designs ooo. Anyways, if it will make your BP not to go high, then it's a win-win.

Very funny though...lol

Abi but im just addicted to architecture, if i visit you, you go hear am o. Once i get home, i go give you details of your house from head to toe.

To be honest, they did well, i never enter inside sef.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2021
KikkyQ:

Ghost update once.

Congratulations Kikky! May Canada favour you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LadylolaLatika: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2021
Please I need help or information on how to process my masters program In Canada..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2021
You can go to the first page of this thread and read up all the information you need..

If you are still not clear about what you have read, you can ask your questions here and you will definitely get answers from the good people of this thread..

PEACE

LadylolaLatika:
Please I need help or information on how to process my masters program In Canada..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TheGbemisola: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2021
Hello Everyone. Good morning.
What’s a fast and reliable website to order gcms notes and also accepts nigerian atm cards for payment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Beebeegirll: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2021
TheGbemisola:
Hello Everyone. Good morning.
What’s a fast and reliable website to order gcms notes and also accepts nigerian atm cards for payment

Gcmsonline
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Esmer: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2021
You see how IRCC are on their toes when it comes to Indians,

I applied since May 6th, yet to get ppr

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AKANLE2: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2021

WHAO,JUST 12 DAYS!!!! GOD IS IN CONTROL FOR OUR OWN.WE WILL ALSO TESTIFY VERY SOON

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2021
Esmer:

Omo, it is well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by viviangogos(f): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2021
Wow, this is so heart wrenching to say the least. My own pre assessment note was so positive but was eventually denied for purpose which further says my degree is higher than what I was going for. I have a bachelors degree and going for post graduate certificate yet this reason. God will perfect this for us and you cannot give up.

RollyA:
Personal Assets & Financial Status

My first preassessment notes were vague, in fact i still don't understand it till today as attached.

I did a lot of things differently despite that in this second application:

I paid 28k out of 33k of my tuition through my mum, she gave me 7m which i immediately used to pay 20k cad (in my first application i paid only 7k)
I showed 10.3m in bank account (MBS) (my sponsor gave me 6m since last year Nov and still standing in my account, balance of 4m was my savings) (funds were still intact)
i had mutual funds of 1.4m (since first application)
I had 2.4m in pension ( got a letter from PFA 25% is immediately accessible) also since my first application
i attached gift deeds for both my uncle and the new funds my mum gave me
My uncle showed over 18m in his bank plus introduction letter showing his net worth
My mum attached a retirement letter and stated that she had funds from her 32 years of working, she also had a balance of 4m left to show she will be fine
I included study leave and evidence I got a promotion last year and commendation for stepping in an acting position as MD.
My husbands business docs, showed also 2.3m in his account, he had 2m as fixed deposit (same with first application)
I attached his land docs and added the survey in the second application
i bought shares almost 500K to establish assets (new)

I have ordered for my first and second notes, maybe I should have ordered final notes from my first application because i used preassessment notes while my application was still in progress to apply.

I am numb, I am sad, I feel like all my efforts were in vain.

I had ordered my notes last month to see what was happening and they are only due tomorrow, i guess they dished out the refusal today so i wouldnt have time to ammend.

1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2021
Thank you!

GodsGabby:

No.

If you are making use of Lufthansa, that's cos it's just one stop over at Frankfurt airport.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by george009: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2021
Good Morning Bosses in the house; please my younger brother recently got his Visa to Canada and wants to travel to Canada by month end but the challenge right now is the ticket, he’s yet to see anything less than 480k for one way. Please who knows the cheapest way to get cheap fares to Canada, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.