Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (697397 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by philit22(m): 2:34am On Aug 16, 2021
Lizabeth36:
The wait is getting unbearable... March applicant.. deferred my admission till August yet no show .. hoping for Jan 2022
Have you done your medical
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by philit22(m): 2:39am On Aug 16, 2021
makano:
That is small tho..

I remember a particular moniker in 2018 whose application is way passed the processing time who sends 25 mails everyday, he got a final decision on the 5th day....

This only applies to applicants whose application is way passed the processing time and also whose resumption is getting closer...

PEACE

I did my biometrics on 21st April, have I passed the processing time and what’s the email to bombard please cos I’m in.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 2:43am On Aug 16, 2021
philit22:
Good morning gurus. Please I just did my upfront Medicals and I want to upload my form please how do I go about it? I need replies please.
#21stApril applicant
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/260#93174797

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by philit22(m): 2:51am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 2:58am On Aug 16, 2021
When you receive a new LOA from the new school, send the new LOA to IRCC via webform. At that point, you can inform them about the reason why you had to apply to a new school. Basically, the thing is if your application is approved with the old LOA, they expect you to go to the same school. So try to let them know as soon as you have a new LOA, so they can update your info on their end..

Mayordeb:
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I've read a lot about and also gained so much within few days of being here.
Thank you for all that you do.

Please I will appreciate if you can advise me on what to do in this situation that I'm in....

I've submitted my application since May 2 and I'm yet to receive any response. I've also sent mails to the school (SAIT) for deferment of program till January 2022 since registration is closing next week. I was told their January intake is already full as well.

I want to start another application for an admission in a different school for January 2022 intake.

If my study permit is given for the first school but my seat has been withdrawn, do I need to send message to IRCC for change of school to a new one?

I hope my explanation is quite clear.
Kindly advise.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Marvel4u: 3:11am On Aug 16, 2021
WummieWummie:
I am.
Good morning. My friend is going there too. She just submitted her passport. She is looking for a someone she can relate with as the process goes on. For now she is having challenges with course registration.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by demure178(m): 3:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Who knows if vaccine is been given?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Luckybelt: 4:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Pls I need a list of four schools that one can apply to against may next year. I applied for University of Manitoba against January, but was told the school is getting too competitive
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by olasubomy: 4:43am On Aug 16, 2021
Lizabeth36:
Thanks for the response. How then can I hustle to sort myself there

As a student, your study permit entitles you to work up to a maximum of 20 hours per week. You can work overtime up to 40 hours per week during scheduled breaks (i.e. semester holidays) as long as you are registered and enrolled as a full-time student.

But please note that you must commence classes before you start working. Working before resumption will be violating your study permit conditions.

I hope I have addressed your concerns.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Thank you very much sir. This will surely be helpful. I appreciate

makano:
Find below a template a moniker shared of recent..

Please avoid Plagiarism when using the template..

“Good morning Sir,

I hope this email finds you well. I also hope you and your family/loved ones are all keeping safe during this challenging time.

I am a prospective international student from Nigeria, intending to commence my (PROGRAM NAME AND DURATION) in (COURSE NAME), this Fall, in (SCHOOL NAME AND LOCATION).
I applied to Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), for my Study Visa/Permit on (DATE OF APPLICATION). My UCI number is ........... and my Application number is ................ The Submission Confirmation from IRCC is attached to this email, together with the Letter of Acceptance from my school.
I have sent multiple email enquiries to the Visa offices in Nairobi, Kenya and Lagos, Nigeria, but I am still waiting for the outcome of my application and I am worried because my school resumption date is ..............

I write to seek your assistance in enquiring into the status of my Study Visa Application. I believe that your official enquiry will help in expediting the review of my application for a final decision, because my application has exceeded the current processing time of ........ weeks as stated on the IRCC website.

Sir, I do hope to hear from you soon and continue to stay safe.

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Yours faithfully,

Hope this helps

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by upsky: 6:30am On Aug 16, 2021
Hello good people,

Please I will like to know the exact amount that will be needed for proof of fund for my Canada postgraduate study. I learnt having a very hug sum can be questionable and I might refused if I can’t proof the source of it ( by monthly salary or from a registered business ). Also if the amount low I learnt they can refuse me. Kindly let me know the amount that is convincing enough for the consular.

Secondly, am operating a micro finance bank though I have Other commercial bank account. But due to some benefits they provided seamlessly Which I actually enjoy most of my funds are there with the micro finance bank. Although my salary not with the micro finance but my other funds reflects there. Will there be any issue presenting the micro finance Bank statement? Also do I need to provide my salary account bank statement which I have with other commercial bank? Or should I push all funds to my salary account? Hope it won’t raised suspicion if I just push a huge sum to my Salary account considering time frame.And also do my net pay really mattes should in case am to present the two bank statement. Hope they won’t question why I have much fund in my micro finance account and my net pay on the other hand not huge or equal the other.

Lastly, how many months Bank statement do I need to provide that will be convincing enough.

Please Anyone that have gone through the process or know more about this should kindly help with necessary informations that might cause refusal. I really want to get it right the first time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by fabihill: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Good morning every body, please I seek an urgent advice.
I applied for study permit since may 6th.
And no decision yet.
My school just sent me a mail to register for classes or I will be automatically withdrawn from the program.
Please gurus, do you suggest I defer, my current job in Nigeria will not permit me to attend classes virtually, it will be too stressful for me.
Please your kindly advise on what to do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2021
How to Send Webforms & Mails to IRCC offices when application has EXCEEDED standard/NORMAL processing time (With Message Body Sample you can use to draft your application timeline)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/473#95627040

Another Webform content/Mail sample (make sure what you would be sending is based on your own scenerio - avoid plagiarism)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/228#98846426

Credits: awys

Webform Links (Nairobi, Beijing, Guangzhou, London)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/195#98589889

Email address of other IRCC offices you can mail
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/6#97288992

philit22:
Good morning gurus. Please I just did my upfront Medicals and I want to upload my form please how do I go about it? I need replies please.
#21stApril applicant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lizabeth36(f): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2021
I did upfront medical
philit22:

Have you done your medical

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dollymon: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Please can someone help me with this...thanks
dollymon:
Gurus in the house, please help me

I'm about to apply for my Visa, I work for my brother's company ( he owns it) and he plans to sponsor me for a PGD course related to my job role, so I can come back to add more value to the company. The company's SOA carrys more weight than his personal account, so we plan on using the companys account and also pay my school fees through it.

My questions and concerns are:

1. Should the company sponsor me as a third party sponsor since we plan on using the company's account and not my brothers personal account.

2. Will it be better that my brother states that hes the one sponsoring me, but through his company since I also work there, and then use the company's SOA (I just felt this might raise some eyebrows for the VO officer cos a business is a separate entity from a person. If he states that hes the one sponsoring me, then he should use his own account and not that of the company).

3. If we are using the company as a 3rd party sponsor, is the company meant to transfer the standard 10000 cad and 2nd semester fees to my account ( to show commitment as a third party) and also have a balance of 30000cad for the Nse route?

Gurus please help, your responses will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by obilec: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Benquip: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Mobi22:
Just arrived in Canada !!!
Landing gist loading!!

Sweet and Amazing.

May Everything in the Land be in your Favor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Benquip: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2021
fabihill:
Good morning every body, please I seek an urgent advice.
I applied for study permit since may 6th.
And no decision yet.
My school just sent me a mail to register for classes or I will be automatically withdrawn from the program.
Please gurus, do you suggest I defer, my current job in Nigeria will not permit me to attend classes virtually, it will be too stressful for me.
Please your kindly advise on what to do.
I suggest you defer and tell them you're yet to get a response from Ircc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bushboy009: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Please who can help me get the Mps for novia scotia . I want to bombard them with mails today . I must get a decision this week
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2021
Bushboy009:
Please who can help me get the Mps for novia scotia . I want to bombard them with mails today . I must get a decision this week
Bombard an MP with mail? You should not bombard MPs with email, it's not their work to issue PPRs. They can help to inquire about your application, they can't go beyond that.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2021
Na ircc Dey hold your PPR not mp.
Mp is only doing you a favour so bombard ircc instead

Bushboy009:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Fortuneforever: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2021
Good morning everyone, please I need some info.

1. If I defer my admission and I get an approval afterwards what would be the process to get another trv issued for 2022 or the one given will be valid till then?

2. For those who paid fees and the fees had to be refunded, after the normal deduction of the confirmation fee did you get the exact sum or there where some deductions due to exchange rate?

Thanks for in advance

PS: May 16th applicant, no NSE, upfront medical done since June, only background check is on. Have only a few days to register but can get full refund before September 17. (Weighing my options)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by IntimidationJay: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2021
dollymon:
Please can someone help me with this...thanks
Hi, all you and your brother need to do is
a. Provide all the CAC documents showing he is the owner of the company including the Certificate of incorporation, MEMART, Particulars of directors and shareholders etc.
b. Provide all the Statements of Account of the company you wish to include
C. Provide documents proving company’s ownership of properties (this is optional but it will solidify financial capacity)
d. Provide a letter (and maybe an affidavit) of support stating he will sponsor your education
E. Provide proof of relationship (that both of you are siblings) e.g certificate of births, age declarations etc.
F. Provide a letter from the company stating you are a staff and you are taking a study leave and when you return you will be reinstated (this helps a lot with home ties)
G. Provide Your bank statement to show financial asset and proof of employment.

With regards to your 3rd question, You can pay your tuition for a year but this is not a guarantee you will be issued visa, however it demonstrates intent to study and capacity. But the requirement is to have 1year tuition and living expenses of atleast 10k CAD and travel expenses of atleast 2k CAD. The money must not necessarily be in your account. It could be in your sponsor’s account, however to prove easy access to the funds most people transfer the funds from the Sponsor’s account to the applicant’s account

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Emmasonic4me: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Good morning all,

This idea of sending 10-15 mails daily to Nairobi office...won't it amount to one constituting nuisance? Do you mean sending the same content to the same address at such frequency will make them take decision on one's application? Can it get the VO angry and influence the decision to be negative like looking for one flimsy excuse? Remember they are humans too.

...I'm just thinking aloud and I don't know if anyone else is thinking the same.

#May14thApplicant

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2021
Emmasonic4me:
Good morning all,

This idea of sending 10-15 mails daily to Nairobi office...won't it amount to one constituting nuisance? Do you mean sending the same content to the same address at such frequency will make them take decision on one's application? Can it get the VO angry and influence the decision to be negative like looking for one flimsy excuse? Remember they are humans too.

...I'm just thinking aloud and I don't know if anyone else is thinking the same.

#May14thApplicant
Surely, sending one million emails will not move the VOs. In fact, the mails doesn't get to the VO at first. It's get to the agent of IRCC who will decide to forward to Responsible Office or not. So, one can send 100 emails and not get a response from the Responsible Office in charge of his/her Application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AdoChel(f): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2021
Please is there anyone here who was fully vaccinated when they travelled? Please were you exempt from quarantine?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Aissy: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2021
Good morning everyone
May our week be blessed. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Victoryokondu: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2021
Emmasonic4me:
Good morning all,

#May14thApplicant

Nawa, this whole thing is exhausting.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Tre20: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2021
Pls how do i pay visa and biometrics fees? My naira card is declined due to the policy limits. Help pls!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2021
Tre20:
Pls how do i pay visa and biometrics fees? My naira card is declined due to the policy limits. Help pls!
How to use Barter by Flutterwave to pay Canada Study Visa Application fee(visa & biometric fees
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/371#103739544

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/371#103740242

Credits: Lianna2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Tre20: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Lekiboboe:

How to use Barter by Flutterwave to pay Canada Study Visa Application fee(visa & biometric fees
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/371#103739544

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/371#103740242

Credits: Lianna2020
thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Soleizzy(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2021
philit22:
#21stApril applicant
How did u get d ime1017e medical form? or did u receive an update from ircc b4 going for d medicals?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.