Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Bbnaija House Was Like Prison – Erica Nlewedim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija House Was Like Prison – Erica Nlewedim (360 Views)

Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija House Was Like Prison – Erica Nlewedim by Playloaded: 6:36pm On May 23, 2021
Ex-BBNaija ‘Lockdown’ housemate, Erica Nlewedim has said that she felt like she was in prison while in the house.

The 27-year-old Abia State-born former beauty queen and award winning actress touched on this during her appearance on the recent episode of the I Said What I Said podcast anchored by Feyikemi Abudu and Jola Ayeye.

In her words:
“It is not easy to be constantly conscious of cameras every time. Obviously, one knows that cameras are there but one can’t be acting or trying to be on one’s best behaviour all the time. It is very stressful. One can do it for the first two weeks but at some point, one would get tired of it. Some people changed but I was just the same. This is how I am.

I show myself the way I am. Sometimes, I felt I shouldn’t have shown a particular person a particular side of me but I consoled myself with the thought that we would soon be out of there. I protect myself in the real world but in that world (BBN), it was more like a prison.”

https://playloaded.com.ng/bbnaija-house-was-like-prison-erica-nlewedim/
Re: Bbnaija House Was Like Prison – Erica Nlewedim by NaijaBoy213(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2021
Olosho sharrap
Re: Bbnaija House Was Like Prison – Erica Nlewedim by yakel11578: 7:36pm On May 23, 2021
olosho

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Under Fire For Threatening Igbos With Same 1967 Genocide / Federal Government Might Arrest Anyone With Twitter Or VPN App On Phones / Prince Harry And His Wife, Meghan Welcome Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.