Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

How To Get To Benin Republic By Land - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To Benin Republic By Land (891 Views)

Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) / How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic / The Largest L G A In Nigeria By Land Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Benin Republic By Land by Cicilianefenc: 7:31pm On May 23, 2021
hello guys from my previous post about going to see my babe in Benin republic I just decided my mind am still going to Benin republic, I stay in Edo state can I see a direct bus or how do I go about it pls guys I need information about the journey.
Re: How To Get To Benin Republic By Land by iampeterben(m): 7:41pm On May 23, 2021
Cicilianefenc:
hello guys from my previous post about going to see my babe in Benin republic I just decided my mind am still going to Benin republic, I stay in Edo state can I see a direct bus or how do I go about it pls guys I need information about the journey.
Nah you have to first get to Lagos then from Lagos go down to Mile 12 and you will see bus going to Seme boarder badagry. Board that and when you get to boarder I think you will have to cross with bike. All the best man, I pray you end up marrying her oh! Cos if with this kind journey and coupled with my explanation you still didn't marry her, you know that Ric Hassani new song "Thunder Fire You", na him go play for your head.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get To Benin Republic By Land by sunnyg12(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2021
Enter bus come Lagos. Stop for mile 2 then go seme pack and enter bus straight .remember (mile 2) not mile 12 oo,good luck.

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Benin Republic By Land by 1billionman: 10:46pm On May 23, 2021
Enter bus from Edo to Lagos am sure the last bust stop should be begger now there are two easy ways to Benin through Seme(Lagos) border or Idi oroko border (ogun state) now once they drop u or rather tell the driver to drop you at begger then enter bus from begger to Mile 2 park from there u will enter Seme but mind u you will experience alot of traffic unless is mid night once u arrive at Seme border change your Naira to Cefa and get a bike that will cross you over dont be suprise they might charge you 5k but 5h,1k, or 1500 is enough

Idi oroko part will hav been better unless you knw Lagos very well you will have to go through Tsongo from there to Idioroko
Re: How To Get To Benin Republic By Land by Cicilianefenc: 6:09am On May 24, 2021
1billionman:
Enter bus from Edo to Lagos am sure the last bust stop should be begger now there are two easy ways to Benin through Seme(Lagos) border or Idi oroko border (ogun state) now once they drop u or rather tell the driver to drop you at begger then enter bus from begger to Mile 2 park from there u will enter Seme but mind u you will experience alot of traffic unless is mid night once u arrive at Seme border change your Naira to Cefa and get a bike that will cross you over dont be suprise they might charge you 5k but 5h,1k, or 1500 is enough

Idi oroko part will hav been better unless you knw Lagos very well you will have to go through Tsongo from there to Idioroko
thanks man
Re: How To Get To Benin Republic By Land by Cicilianefenc: 6:11am On May 24, 2021
iampeterben:

Nah you have to first get to Lagos then from Lagos go down to Mile 12 and you will see bus going to Seme boarder badagry. Board that and when you get to boarder I think you will have to cross with bike. All the best man, I pray you end up marrying her oh! Cos if with this kind journey and coupled with my explanation you still didn't marry her, you know that Ric Hassani new song "Thunder Fire You", na him go play for your head.
u don't understand how I feel about did girl she means every thing to ne
Re: How To Get To Benin Republic By Land by nzeobi(m): 7:44am On May 24, 2021
Cicilianefenc:

Easy with your feeling to avoid hide my identity
Re: How To Get To Benin Republic By Land by iampeterben(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2021
Okay oh! I will quote you on this...
Cicilianefenc:
Re: How To Get To Benin Republic By Land by HMarshal(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2021
1billionman:

Pls check ur mail bro,
I need ur some info pertaining to traveling to bene.
Re: How To Get To Benin Republic By Land by 1billionman: 9:28am On May 24, 2021
Check ur inbox n chat me up

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City / Beware Of Scam Canada Immigration Warns Nigerians / 3 Migrants Spend 11 Days On A Rudder Beneath A 5000km Ship From Nigeria To Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.