Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

What Should I Do With My 850k Budget - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Should I Do With My 850k Budget (1329 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by saxokay(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2021
what should I do with my 850k budget?

sometimes ago I seek for people opinion here I must say am satisfied with what I got from this platform. so my brothers and sisters I need u again to enlighten me on this pressing matter,i have a budget of 850k to travel to Dubai since February this year am unable to start the processing because of the ban.in order not to be wasting my precious time am thinking maybe I should buy keke-napep but some people are telling me to exercise more patient but am running out of patient,i might be wrong though,so my people what is ur take on this pls kindly help with ur sincere advice
I base in akure
Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by andyblinks05: 7:48pm On May 23, 2021
Better venture into uber because keke is not durable but if you have a good rider you will earn
Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by saxokay(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author=andyblinks05 post=101994032]Better venture into uber because keke is not durable but if you have a good rider you will earn

thanks bro but am not sure I can get a good car with that amount
Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by andyblinks05: 8:08pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author=saxokay post=101994264][/quote]
You can try mini bus depending on your location. But if you can get a good rider you can get the keke reason is that keke is not durable and can easily get old
Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by xpressionx(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2021
1)Keke has no resale value. 2)No matter the maintenance put in,the engine cant be strong in two years time. your best deal? 1)Buy a Honda civic for bolt. 2)Buy ethereum in a weeks time. quote me on this in a month time

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by saxokay(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2021
I will ride d keke my self
Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by GideonG(m): 11:36pm On May 23, 2021
take 20-30k and invest in unlisted crypto with huge potentials of blowing in 3-6months
thank me later multi millionaire
Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by MunchHouse: 11:46pm On May 23, 2021
GideonG:
take 20-30k and invest in unlisted crypto with huge potentials of blowing in 3-6months
thank me later multi millionaire

Na so. Dey deceive yourself dey go.

10 Likes

Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by Ge0grapher(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2021
All these crypto people just dey make me laugh..
Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by RickTisci: 1:33pm On May 24, 2021
xpressionx:
1)Keke has no resale value.
2)No matter the maintenance put in,the engine cant be strong in two years time.
your best deal?
1)Buy a Honda civic for bolt.
2)Buy ethereum in a weeks time.
quote me on this in a month time
sup bro, how much can I get Honda civic and how much does bolt deliver per day or weekly?
Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by xpressionx(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2021
RickTisci:
sup bro, how much can I get Honda civic and how much does bolt deliver per day or weekly?

Drivers remunerate between 20 - 25k weekly to there partners.
but I'd you drive yourself,yo should be able to make 50k weekly after expenses.

between 700-1.3m depending on how sound the car is
Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by RickTisci: 3:24pm On May 24, 2021
xpressionx:

ok bro. Thanks for quick response. I hope Honda civic no dey get the main problems that affect most Honda cars... The front wheel problem.
Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by RickTisci: 3:24pm On May 24, 2021
xpressionx:

please can you recommend a dealership if you have one... God bless
Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by RickTisci: 3:28pm On May 24, 2021
xpressionx:

I'm sorry for plenty mentions.. What Year?
Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by xpressionx(m): 7:20am On May 25, 2021
RickTisci:
please can you recommend a dealership if you have one... God bless

send me a Dm
Re: What Should I Do With My 850k Budget by Samsideen1: 3:30pm On May 25, 2021
saxokay:
what should I do with my 850k budget?

sometimes ago I seek for people opinion here I must say am satisfied with what I got from this platform. so my brothers and sisters I need u again to enlighten me on this pressing matter,i have a budget of 850k to travel to Dubai since February this year am unable to start the processing because of the ban.in order not to be wasting my precious time am thinking maybe I should buy keke-napep but some people are telling me to exercise more patient but am running out of patient,i might be wrong though,so my people what is ur take on this pls kindly help with ur sincere advice
I base in akure
is better you exercise patient as they say, if you risk yourself to get dubai 3month visa and you end up not getting a job, that means you will move back to Nigeria, so be patient with your 850k for now, if you decide to follow the ghana route it will cost you more and when land in dubai you still need money for accommodation and agent to get you good job which your 850k can't solve again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In Brazil As A Married Man(photo) / Living In South Africa / International Students Are They Work In Malaysia Or Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.