Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He (3256 Views)

I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair / Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He by Wahalaperson: 11:30am On May 24, 2021
May such happen to my Children ? Lol, this is the probleem with most of us Nigerians, can’t separate emoticons from professionalism, isn’t it the within the ambit of the law for police to arrest criminals ? Why then the protest against them if they are going about their job? The answer is because they are going about their job in the wrong way, why would isa slap a woman he is interviewing? If I was related to the woman I would sue isa for assault,is it because he was not sued for physical assault on the poor woman ? He could have shot the woman dead because he was angry if he was with a gun. Nonsense
royalamour:

Great job my a55.
They neglected the part where the lady set the small girl on fire and nearly burnt her to death.

May such happen to your children so we can see how you will react.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He by Bobbyfreshh(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2021
seunmsg:
I won’t mind giving the useless journalist a dirty slap if I have the chance. He will definitely reap the evil he planted by trying to destroy Brekete family program.

Gbam
Re: Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He by royalamour(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2021
Wahalaperson:
May such happen to my Children ? Lol, this is the probleem with most of us Nigerians, can’t separate emoticons from professionalism, isn’t it the within the ambit of the law for police to arrest criminals ? Why then the protest against them if they are going about their job? The answer is because they are going about their job in the wrong way, why would isa slap a woman he is interviewing? If I was related to the woman I would sue isa for assault,is it because he was not sued for physical assault on the poor woman ? He could have shot the woman dead because he was angry if he was with a gun. Nonsense

Poor woman huh? Lame attempt at sounding smart and woke.

Plus your composition and spelling skills are whack.

Up your game.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He by Amiteye(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2021
Wahalaperson:
How did he mess up, he is a journalist and did his job well, it’s a shame on the said isa that he is exactly what he is fighting against, injustice . Isa being a man of the people does not warrant him to manhandle his interviewees, it’s against the ethics of his job as a journalist. Anything worth doing is worth doing well, what then is the difference between the isa and our politicians claiming to be saint on television and monsters behinds camera s
some action can make you forget who you are. how can you tie a seven year old and set her hair on fire. I would have punched her in the face.
Re: Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He by Amiteye(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2021
leofab:
only a court has the right to declare otherwise..
you no well
Re: Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He by Amiteye(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2021
Wahalaperson:
There’s nothing like a deserving slap and bbc did a great job, you can’t be an angel on radio and a monster behind camera, he rubbished the successful cases he has handled by himself and not bbc, if we should go by your logic of being human, the woman isa slapped too is also a human being and not an angel, isn’t she bound to make mistakes too? Oga isa did wrong and it has nothing to do with bbc, bbc only showed the world the kind of human he is behind camera. Is that how he slaps his wife at provocation ? He is a journalist and know what he did was wrong hence he has tendered an apology why the fight for him online ?
you be evil person
Re: Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He by Wahalaperson: 3:13pm On May 24, 2021
Same thing a policeman would say, how can only one man scam people of their life savings, I shot him out of anger. The isa knew he did wrong and apologized.
Amiteye:
some action can make you forget who you are. how can you tie a seven year old and set her hair on fire. I would have punched her in the face.
Re: Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He by Amiteye(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2021
Wahalaperson:
again you be bastard. If you were related to the woman you would sue isa? If you were related to the kid too. What would you have done? Peel her skin while the woman burn her hair. By the way what is your profession? Since you are so good at seperating your emotions from your job. All this jobless mofos online, They make me so sick.
Re: Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He by Wahalaperson: 4:04pm On May 24, 2021
Can’t stoop so low to your level to start insulting you but I hope and pray one day you will have the sense to know two wrongs does not make a right, so has the slap isa gave the woman changed anything ? Rather it has caused troubles for the said isa, and for your info the man you are Insulting and fighting people for online has since apologized. Grow up kid and try study hard for waec is around the corner.
Amiteye:
again you be bastard. If you were related to the woman you would sue isa? If you were related to the kid too. What would you have done? Peel her skin while the woman burn her hair. By the way what is your profession? Since you are so good at seperating your emotions from your job. All this jobless mofos online, They make me so sick.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He by Wahalaperson: 9:51pm On May 26, 2021
Mugu, you were calling me bastard because of one useless man cashing out forming activist, I hope you have seen the other video where he slapped a man and was asking like an agbero “and una say make I no rush am “. Or did this man that was slapped again burn his cousins head? This is just a to tell you that we will never get it right as a nation if fools like you don’t change your archaic reasoning
Amiteye:
Re: Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He by Wahalaperson: 9:58pm On May 26, 2021
Mr up gamer, your lord and savior has slapped another person again, what do you have to say about his one ? I don’t blame you, I blame the internet that gives lame cretinous creatures like you the leverage to be talking to people that are more than your father anyhow, this country will keep going backward as long as foolish idiots who doesn’t know their left from right abound
royalamour:

Poor woman huh? Lame attempt at sounding smart and woke.

Plus your composition and spelling skills are whack.

Up your game.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State / See What Peter Obi Donated To Flooded Community / APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.