Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma (2134 Views)

Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus / Insecurity: I Will Crush All Terrorists – Buhari Assures / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by bolaayenimo: 7:50pm On May 23, 2021
mo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma, has asked residents to ignore rumours of a planned attack, warning that his administration would crush anyone attempting to attack Imo people again.

He described reports making rounds that hoodlums were targeting some institutions and government facilities in the state as unfounded.

“Imo people and residents should go about their businesses without fear of molestation or harassment. What happened in the past weeks will never repeat itself again,” Uzodinma was quoted as saying via a statement issued on Sunday by his spokesman, Oguwike Nwachuku.

“We will crush anybody that attempts to cause mayhem or attack Imo people again. Government cannot surrender to blackmailers, hoodlums and perpetrators of violence who have sworn to make the State ungovernable.”
Speaking after a church service at the Government House Chaplaincy in Owerri, Governor Uzodimma said that such rumours were designed to put fears in the mind of Imo people and assured them that no such thing would happen.

He also seized the opportunity to reiterate his earlier stand that those perpetrating the violence and evil are mostly not Igbo people but hired machinery, insisting that the government under his watch will not allow those who visited mayhem on the people to operate again in the state.

Uzodinma reiterated that over 400 of those who carried out the threats on the state in the past have been arrested and undergoing trials in the courts, adding, “the good thing there is that over 70 percent of them are not Igbos.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/05/23/we-will-crush-anyone-that-attempts-to-attack-imo-again-uzodinma/

Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by Edygrin(m): 7:52pm On May 23, 2021
Supreme noise maker

2 Likes

Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by NwaNimo1(m): 7:52pm On May 23, 2021

4 Likes

Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by phemmie06(m): 7:52pm On May 23, 2021
Lórí irọ́ gang
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by Charmingrascal(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2021
Crusher

Lol
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by loosecanon50(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2021
Na stone crusher you go use abi na weed crusher? grin

5 Likes

Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by Augla1: 7:57pm On May 23, 2021
I go call crusher for you ooo
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by nairavsdollars(f): 8:00pm On May 23, 2021
Supreme bleacher, Crush kee you there

4 Likes

Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by Earlystar698(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2021
Supreme court administrator at it again....the power belong to the people and not these set of baskard

1 Like

Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by youngeagle(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2021
Always making noise
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:12pm On May 23, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Uzodinma reiterated that over 400 of those who carried out the threats on the state in the past have been arrested and undergoing trials in the courts, adding, “the good thing there is that over 70 percent of them are not Igbos.”
So Igbos were right afterall

Anyway rely on Uzodinma at your own risk!
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by EJanni(f): 8:13pm On May 23, 2021
Supreme crusher! Lol
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by gidgiddy: 8:15pm On May 23, 2021
Edygrin:
Supreme noise maker

Very soon he will pick race and run to Abuja just like he did last time
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by andyblinks05: 8:15pm On May 23, 2021
Mr. Crusher
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by Cholls(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by PrinceOfLagos: 8:17pm On May 23, 2021
You will run to Abuja again grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by osscarr(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2021
Shatap

Gov Tankodinma

2 Likes

Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by ejighikemeuwa: 8:33pm On May 23, 2021
Edygrin:
Supreme noise maker
He is not of supreme but of Sharia court.
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by ejighikemeuwa: 8:36pm On May 23, 2021
EJanni:
Supreme crusher! Lol
not supreme crush, but a Sharia crusher
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by slivertongue: 8:38pm On May 23, 2021
supreme court noisemaker at it again
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by dynicks(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2021
angry
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by ejighikemeuwa: 8:41pm On May 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Supreme bleacher, Crush kee you there
not supreme bleacher, but a sharia bleacher
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by Timnico: 8:44pm On May 23, 2021
Each time the southeast have a chance at the presidency this bleached boy will come with one stupid idea and we'll lose out, I suspect January is been used by APC because this boy doesn't have anything to negotiate with, he is not a governor,rep member or senator.
So EU and UN or any of those acronym he lies with will see IPOB as a rebel group or separatist group because you don't have the support of the elites in your region just like Dim made mistakes same this idiot what to lead our people to war and flex in London with his family.
Dim had his way because he was the regional military Governor then so he had something to negotiate with that's why after the war people weren't designated to govern their region as military Governors.

1 Like

Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by jubilee55f: 8:48pm On May 23, 2021
Just like Buhari promised to crush all terrorist and militants in 2015. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by Vickym1(f): 9:01pm On May 23, 2021
Crushers association of Imo State... U're wlcm back
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by Chaoswalking(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2021
Oga me crusher
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by jlinkd78(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2021
If over 70% are not Igbos then be courageous enough to mention where they are from
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by ablejesus26(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2021
If that is the only thing you can achieve before we throw you out in the next election, then May Chukwu Okike grant you the power to achieve it.
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:07pm On May 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Very soon he will pick race and run to Abuja just like he did last time
stop killing security agents
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2021
The problem here is that you don't have the Goodwill of the people..
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by leofab(f): 10:20pm On May 23, 2021
Supreme guy
Re: I Will Crush Anyone That Attempts To Attack Imo Again – Uzodinma by mytime24(f): 10:21pm On May 23, 2021
Supreme reaction crush

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Guber Results Sofar / Students Of Vivian Fowler Girls School Pictured With Peter Obi In Ikeja / BREAKING: G-5 Governors Resolve To Ensure Atiku Wins In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.