Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Gunmen Abduct Female Lecturer, A Student, And Two Others In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Abduct Female Lecturer, A Student, And Two Others In Ogun State (387 Views)

Mando Kaduna Forestry School Kidnapping: Gunmen Abduct Female Students In Kaduna / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Abduct Female Lecturer, A Student, And Two Others In Ogun State by Cuterboy(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2021
Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have abducted a female lecturer with the Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu-Ode, Mrs. Lateefat Abimbola, a student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Toyinbo Olayinka, and two others.

It was gathered that Olayinka, a 400-level student of Aquaculture and Fisheries Management was abducted on Saturday, May 22, from a farm, while Mrs. Abimbola, a lecturer in the Department of Computer Science, was kidnapped on Thursday, at a junction next to her home in Ijebu-Ode.

The undergraduate was reportedly abducted along with the owner of the private farm, identified as Dominic, and a 17-year-old Togolese lady.
The Head, Directorate of Public Relations of FUNAAB, Kola Adepoju, who confirmed the incident in a statement, said Olayinka had been living and working as a practicing livestock farmer on the farm for the past three years to sustain himself.

“According to the friend of the abducted student and a nursing mother, who witnessed his abduction, he was kidnapped by gunmen at a private Farm in Abule Itoko, a village in Odeda Local Government where he had been working and living for the past three years,” Adepoju stated.

Read More: https://9jabeat.com/gunmen-abduct-female-lecturer-a-student-and-two-others-in-ogun-state/

Re: Gunmen Abduct Female Lecturer, A Student, And Two Others In Ogun State by andyblinks05: 8:08pm On May 23, 2021
I hate to be FTc on a bad news
I wish they will regain their freedom soon
Re: Gunmen Abduct Female Lecturer, A Student, And Two Others In Ogun State by duduade: 8:10pm On May 23, 2021
Where are the pictures of others

Half baked Blogger

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Female Lecturer, A Student, And Two Others In Ogun State by Cuterboy(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2021
duduade:
Where are the pictures of others

Half baked Blogger
Better half than none!
He'll meet with the kidnappers to get you the pictures, don't worry

https://9jabeat.com/two-men-arrested-for-robbing-a-pos-operator-in-ogun-state/
Re: Gunmen Abduct Female Lecturer, A Student, And Two Others In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 23, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I DNT CARE ABOUT ODERS.. D LADY IS SO DAM CUTE. DE MIGHT HVE ENJOYED HER BY NOW.. IF U TAKE A GUD LOOK U WILL KNW SHE WILL BE SWEET AND TIGHT. PLS MA WEN EVER U GET BACK GIVE A NIGGA A CALL. AMA TREAT U WELL. WTF SHE GAT NICE BOOBZ TOO. 4 HOLLY GRAM SAKE PLS PUT ME THRU.. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Car Snatching Syndicate Abandon Stolen Vehicle In Imo River / Exclusive: The Alleged Assassin Of Super TV CEO Cries Out, "I Don't Want To Die! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.