Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,196 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Why Are You Guy's Afraid Of PAY BEFORE DELIVERY - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Are You Guy's Afraid Of PAY BEFORE DELIVERY (944 Views)

Please I Need You Guy To Recommmend Smart Phone For Me Not Sluggish Phone / I Am Now Afraid Of Google! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Guy's Afraid Of PAY BEFORE DELIVERY by MedoUnboxing(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2021
I want to know why
Re: Why Are You Guy's Afraid Of PAY BEFORE DELIVERY by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2021
this is Nigeria......signing out

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Guy's Afraid Of PAY BEFORE DELIVERY by UncleKoboko: 8:35pm On May 23, 2021
MedoUnboxing:
I want to know why
Why are you afraid of pay on delivery?
I want to know why

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Guy's Afraid Of PAY BEFORE DELIVERY by Klevaclops(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2021
Na 9ja u dey,and you're still asking SMH sad
Re: Why Are You Guy's Afraid Of PAY BEFORE DELIVERY by Ajilenu: 6:19am On May 24, 2021
MedoUnboxing:
I want to know why
well, both brands and customers in Nigeria aren't honest set of people. So the brand will have to be the one to make amends first.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Guy's Afraid Of PAY BEFORE DELIVERY by selfdefence: 12:33pm On May 24, 2021
omo see jamb question na grin
Re: Why Are You Guy's Afraid Of PAY BEFORE DELIVERY by FryMosquito: 2:08pm On May 24, 2021
Even Jumia Nigeria dey do pay on delivery POD
Check Xiaomi latest stocks

Re: Why Are You Guy's Afraid Of PAY BEFORE DELIVERY by MedoUnboxing(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2021
FryMosquito:
Even Jumia Nigeria dey do pay on delivery POD
Check Xiaomi latest stocks

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Guy's Afraid Of PAY BEFORE DELIVERY by Meister(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2021
MedoUnboxing:
I want to know why

Boss there are numerous known sellers here that people pay money up front to but you're not popular here so it's only normal for most people to be scared of sending you money up front based on how naija dey.

Just make use of wese90 escrow service, that's how most business deals are done here

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Guy's Afraid Of PAY BEFORE DELIVERY by Kudducini(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2021
Oga shey dem don gba you before?
Re: Why Are You Guy's Afraid Of PAY BEFORE DELIVERY by Rexraph18(m): 7:47am On May 25, 2021
No plenty talk...

If you have what you claim to have, use escrow and get your money within 24hrs or even less depending on buyers location.

A legit seller on nairaland will mostly be open to use escrow.

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Xiaomi Becomes #1 Smartphone Brand Globally For First Time Ever / Samsung Galaxy A50s Duos Good Deal 75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.