Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot (35321 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by SavageResponse(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2021
omonnakoda:
You cannot be GOAT without winning the World Cup

Has the other G.O.A.T won a world cup?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Krismas(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2021
coolYeah, @29 goals, he is the CAPOCANNONIERE 2020/2021 Serie A alright grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Nobody: 9:10am On May 24, 2021
The G.O.A.T
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by 99thEnemy(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2021
Penaldo Penaldo grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Krismas(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2021
Lamasta:
Messi fans will not rest this week due to hbp grin
coolWhy? @30 goals Messi is also the PICHICHI 2020/2021. Second only to Lewandowski grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by PAWG(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2021
oshozondii:
. @Cristiano becomes the first Juventus player to be the Serie-A Capocannoniere since @delpieroale in 2007/08.

Along with @Trezegoldavid and Del Piero, Cristiano is one of the only 3 Juventus players to be the Serie-A Capocannoniere since Michel Platini in 1985.

� ⚽

Cristiano and the Juventus bench watching the other games...

That Napoli draw saved them
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Krismas(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2021
Inshsak:

He has a world cup silver medal. It is by far bigger than the euros penaldo has
coolCR7 has bronze world cup Plus Euro=FULL WORLD CUP grin

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by omonnakoda: 9:20am On May 24, 2021
SavageResponse:

Has the other G.O.A.T won a world cup?
If he has not he is not a GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Krismas(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2021
PAWG:

That Napoli draw saved them
coolI believe say na arrangee sef grin God! Juve bleep badly dis season. Play rubbish from start to finish. I tink Pirlo shud be removed as coach and signed as a mid-fielder in d same Juve midfield instead grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Kingcalls: 9:28am On May 24, 2021
Inshsak:

Its a bigger price to win the Europa league than to finish as runner up in the CL... it is better to win the FA Cup than to finish runner up in the league.... one us a victory and the other is failure

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Krismas(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2021
SavageResponse:
This guy is truly in a class of his own as far as Serie A is concerned - The gap between him and the second placed person is more than the gap between the second person and the fifth placed person grin
coolWhy? hes jus 6goals more dan Lukaku. And 10 out of 29 is penalties or so grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by samwillyco1(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2021
Congratulations King of Soccer
King of Football/ Footballers
The real GOAT
The only player that others respects
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Krismas(m): 9:34am On May 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

Its a bigger price to win the Europa league than to finish as runner up in the CL... it is better to win the FA Cup than to finish runner up in the league.... one us a victory and the other is failure
cool Why? Messi won Copa Del Rey too grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by stayclearofme: 9:36am On May 24, 2021
africandollar:
There can only be one G.O.A.T! cool
Messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by stayclearofme: 9:38am On May 24, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Hate him or like him, this guy is the real GOAT. Am not really a fan of his, but I can tell you he is incredibly talented. Played in the top 3 leagues in the world and has broken records and still doing so. Messi is like a La liga Champion to me, he should explore just like CR7, then I can respect him.
Lol...Messi doesn't need your respect, he doesn't even know you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by PAWG(m): 9:39am On May 24, 2021
Krismas:
coolI believe say na arrangee sef grin God! Juve bleep badly dis season. Play rubbish from start to finish. I tink Pirlo shud be removed as coach and signed as a mid-fielder in d same Juve midfield instead grin

I agree with you but you gotta cut them some slack, they’re trying to give more game time to youthful players (Weston McKennie, Dejan Kulusevski and Fede Chiesa) hence building for the future.

They lost key games in the process but the future is bright, they still won a piece of silverware.

Besides Inter, Milan and Atalanta were FIRE this season evident in the fact that Napoli, Lazio and Roma were made to look like learners.

The people that should be sacked are the Inzaghi brothers alongside Gattuso wink cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Krismas(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Ciro immobile with initial gra gra last season
cool Why? Immobile was the GOLDEN SHOE last year plus CAPOCANNONIERE. Ronaldo has only won CAPOCANNONIERE. Hes yet to beat Immobile record. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Krismas(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2021
PAWG:

I agree with you but you gotta cut them some slack, they’re trying to give more game time to youthful players (Weston McKennie, Dejan Kulusevski and Fede Chiesa) hence building for the future.

They lost key games in the process but the future is bright, they still won a piece of silverware.

Besides Inter, Milan and Atalanta were FIRE this season evident in the fact that Napoli, Lazio and Roma were made to look like learners.

The people that should be sacked are the Inzaghi brothers alongside Gattuso wink cheesy
coolGattuso has been sacked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by jeffsummers(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2021
Inshsak:

A confused fool.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Flows001(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2021
joshuaidibia:

Shut up my friend. You're a Barca fan. Haven't you given your own opinions about people that don't even know you existed? It's called football and that's the love and passion in dissing each other's fan. Go watch your zee world you lying mofo. E clear say e pain you Sha.
Pain me? Taah.. just wanted to purge you of your ignorance, it's obvious you are unaware that you lack sense. If you want to diss, diss with sense at least, you Ronaldo fanboys are fond of bringing up crazy logics that you can't apply to your own personal lives.
Shebi na you make me Barca fan?
Typical Penaldo fanboy.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Flows001(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol...Messi doesn't need your respect, he doesn't even know you.
Don't mind those crazy Penaldo fanboys, always bringing up useless logic that they cannot apply on their own personal lives... Messi is only pursuing his happiness and the mumus dey Naija dey try teach am how to live him life before them go respect am.. Clowns!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Flows001(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2021
Echara:

Seems you're really pained. You'd read and pass as many of us did.
Not really, I couldn't have just ignored, I was only trying to impact wisdom into some brainless folks.. I can't withstand an irrational being at all.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by eskorelvis: 10:08am On May 24, 2021
Inshsak:

Ignornace at its peak, hahahaha! I asked for an international trophy and u're mentioning medal to me that was given to him as consolation for losing world cup, lol. Well, guess it's pretty normal for things like international trophies to elude certain goated players. Copa America same story go happen again, lol.
Messi might be the best at Barca but ain't even the best player for his country ever, dat remains to be Maradona forever and ever

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Igbojihadist: 10:12am On May 24, 2021
Flows001:
See this dondeee calling me a Barca supporter. I just hate seeing idiotic comments from people like you.
Messi is living his life and pursuing his own happiness, your opinion about him does not count, why not resign from your current job(if you have any) and move to another State just to prove you are employable. Nonsense logic!!!
oga look that you sabi drive motor for village no mean say you go enter lagos go carry motor na the different be dat

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by joshuaidibia(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2021
Flows001:
Pain me? Taah.. just wanted to purge you of your ignorance, it's obvious you are unaware that you lack sense. If you want to diss, diss with sense at least, you Ronaldo fanboys are fond of bringing up crazy logics that you can't apply to your own personal lives.
Shebi na you make me Barca fan?
Typical Penaldo fanboy.

E still dey pain am

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by africandollar: 10:36am On May 24, 2021
stayclearofme:

Messi

I said G.O.A.T not goat! angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Gashand55: 10:38am On May 24, 2021
see below
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by Flows001(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2021
Igbojihadist:
oga look that you sabi drive motor for village no mean say you go enter lagos go carry motor na the different be dat
Why ur Ronaldo no grow balls join AC Milan like Ibrahimovic to help them qualify for UCL. Na already made clubs e dey run go join and una dey call am challenge. Abegii, leave Messi to live him life joor, the guy break every available record so leave am!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by babakb: 10:57am On May 24, 2021
Flows001:
Why ur Ronaldo no grow balls join AC Milan like Ibrahimovic to help them qualify for UCL. Na already made clubs e dey run go join and una dey call am challenge. Abegii, leave Messi to live him life joor, the guy break every available record so leave am!!!

Messi should grow balls and join the already made clubs naaaa it its easy.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by TemmyT002(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2021
This guy!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot by goddons50: 11:06am On May 24, 2021
Minus all bruno Fernandez penalties he still scores more than any man city or Chelsea attacker... please ask ur Google.
bluefilm:
The guy is a performer!!!

I hope he didn't achieve this with PENALTIES like that Fernandez fool in Manchester United?

Because if he did, then it doesn't really count.

Anyone can score or miss a penalty.

No big deal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. / Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria With Their Trophy After Record Title Win. Photos / Thiago Silva: PSG Signing Sergio Ramos Made Me Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.