Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper (62997 Views)

APC Primary: Osinbajo Ice Cream & Popcorn Stand Sighted At Eagle Square (Photos) / Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After / 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by mrkings84(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2021
They should all bomb themselves to stupor.....

Terrorists administration!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by DonCortino: 8:12am On May 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:
WHAT EXACTLY IS THE TENSION?

I wonder o!

may be the reporter was tensed on going to toilet when he sighted the VP.

rubbish report
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by IkemChris(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2021
Why is there tension? Is the man not human? Abi e no go go hospital again?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by chukwuibuipob: 8:13am On May 24, 2021
undecided so he shouldn't visit/go to hospital again abi undecided? Tension Kor ,tennis ni.Useless bad news carriei
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by fujirice: 8:13am On May 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Abeg help me ask o!
Just whipping up unnecessary tension.
Is he not a human being again? So, being seen at a hospital now is news worthy.
Anyway, I don’t blame this newspaper. If Aso Villa clinic was functional, we wouldn’t be hearing this nonsense
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by femicyrus(m): 8:13am On May 24, 2021
emkz:
Is it just me or have you all realized Osinbajo has never left this country for medical checks, vacation or anything else that is unofficial? Same as his wife?

All his trips have been official and short. Some, he returns same day.

Now, he has gone to hospital in Nigeria, people are raising dust. Where should he have gone? UK? Let me say it again, I prefer Professor Osinbajo to take over Nigeria in 2023. Let the Mafia understand that Nigeria needs stability now than ever. Osinbajo can guarantee that. If they put someone there who would further divide us, an unstable Nigeria will affect them too.

A Prof whose only economic blueprint is trader moni and N-power?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by adecz: 8:14am On May 24, 2021
Osinbajo, the PhD Yoruba chief houseboy
of the Fulani herdsmen with no WAEC.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by justphillips(m): 8:15am On May 24, 2021
Abi dem wan eliminate our VP?

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by emkz: 8:17am On May 24, 2021
femicyrus:

A Prof whose only economic blueprint is trader moni and N-power?

Understand the peculiar political environment we operate. Trace it to when Yar'adua was sick and Goodluck was handicapped until the Senate waded in. Whatever programmes Osinbajo comes up with must be approved by the CinC.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by Springboot: 8:18am On May 24, 2021
Now I know media will destroy this country, Osinbajo has been using reddington hospital for over 15 years and he visits every 3 months for checkup even before he became a VP.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by Jollylolly(f): 8:21am On May 24, 2021
adecz:

You unlces that are profs, Dr. where are they with their big status?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by Bonjovi13: 8:21am On May 24, 2021
This story in my view is planted to provide an excuse why the VP was not at the burial of the late COAS.
After the backlash the Presidency received for the almost nonchalant way it responded to the death of the General, there has been several attempts to control the damage.
The President and VP's wives made condolence visits. PMB declared today work free day and that the flag be flown at half mast.
Hmmmmmn. Wise know that a person's first reaction is his or her true reaction. The question is why was there an initial indifference? We will leave time to tell
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by Prechboy(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2021
This is the reason why politicians like traveling abroad for treatment. Someone cannot go to hospital in peace again.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by mechanics(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2021
So he can't go for medical check up abi?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by Springboot: 8:26am On May 24, 2021
powerbank10:
short man devil

Joway 40,000mah powerbank

Call or WhatsApp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.

Pay on delivery (Lagos)

One year warranty

You call another person's father that hasn't done anything wrong to you and you want us to patronize your business, you must be a clown
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by SeriouslySense(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2021
Where did you see Sahara reporters
helinues:
From the stable of Sahara Reporters

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2021
WETIN be tension again, is he not human? All this going about will surely makes one to be stressful so needs to go for a check up simple!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by Nobody: 8:31am On May 24, 2021
Stupid as u.... u bastard!!!
Kzinne:
Stupid news
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by Nobody: 8:32am On May 24, 2021
Black Death to your soul!!!! U bastard!!! Son of jezebel. Wow betides you!!!! As u eat from the shame of your ancestors. BASTARD
adecz:

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by Kellydrive1: 8:33am On May 24, 2021
Kwanza:
Tension As Vice-President, Osinbajo Is Sighted At Reddington Hospital - Boss Newspaper

http://thebossnewspapers.com/2021/05/23/tension-as-vp-osinbajo-is-sighted-at-reddington-hospital/

Even if he is ill, is he not human? What’s the fuss☹️. Meanwhile, if he is sick he should also fly to UK like his principal does o.. he even deserve it more since they have refused to fix our medical facilities ☹️
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by femicyrus(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2021
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by moneyissweet(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2021
I am not a Yoruba but if anything happen to that man hell will let loose.

InaNla:
Nigerians and useless speculation.

Even thou I hate this bloody administration, nothing must happen to our Osinbajo.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by Famocious(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2021
Perhaps, he went to check on a relative/friend..but if it was due to sickness, big ups to him for patronizing a Nigerian health facility.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by Nobody: 8:39am On May 24, 2021
Is he immortal? He is a human being and can fall sick, maybe he went for check up or to visit someone. He is a half good man better than that one who owns a hospital in UK.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by Spainze007(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2021
This is not the type of news i want to be seeing here... Pls take note
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by Mohbola(f): 8:41am On May 24, 2021
Is this one news? Smh
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by iampeterben(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2021
Did he commit any crime for visiting the hospital?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by Kingfragz: 8:45am On May 24, 2021
Tension for who ??
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper by mapet: 8:49am On May 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:

I co ask...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun / 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.