Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group (40456 Views)

Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' / Osun Rerun: Primate Ayodele Foresees PDP Winning In Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:43am On May 24, 2021
Guyman02:
RIP General Ikonso, your revenge on the man who terrorised Igbo youths for asking for self determination for his own ethnic and religious agenda came so quickly.
Unfortunately, he used several brilliant Yoruba officers as his 'Abobaku'
you register for nairaland since 2010 but up till now you never still get sense

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by SheriffDTrader(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2021
God is in control
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by jditimiya(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2021
If you like believe or not, He has said what e saw. If it happen it happen and if not let leave it for God.
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by drLammy(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2021
This people no dey ever see good thing.

Scammers!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by NairaMaster1(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
If his prophecy comes to pass then the Lord has sent him, but if nothing happens, then he has spoken presumptously

But he said prayer can avert it.
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by Mohbola(f): 10:06am On May 24, 2021
omooba969:

It's because they know that with the crop of politicians we have in Nigeria, nothing good can happen.

Our politicians are thieves, vision-less, clueless, lazy, fraudsters, terrorists and murderers.

It's very simple! cool
Nawa oh
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by eedimo(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2021
Let him speak for himself
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by Typicool8(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2021
seglabsy:
I LOVE U,GOD BLESS U
God bless you too my brother
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by Freelane33(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2021
Abeg when you go foresee the future of crypto sad
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2021
These kain people sef.

They offer very little solution to our problem.

Anybody can forsee this, considering our dilapidated planes.

Infact nigerian aviation is trying. I give them big thumb up. They shud extend their hand to air force.
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by JoeSoapy: 10:12am On May 24, 2021
Lol, man is only stating the obvious. Even a kid living in Nigeria can assume all this

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by seunayantokun(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2021
Misrepresentation of pophetic ministry.
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by Okoroawusa: 10:20am On May 24, 2021
Prophet of Doom
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by kponkedenge(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2021
Frontail:
They Only FORESEE BAD THINGS ! grin grin grin

The funny thing is that it's only bad things that happen these days in Nigeria.
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by JONSYN7154: 10:37am On May 24, 2021
Righteousness2 pls say something about this.
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by Eriokanmi: 10:40am On May 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
I just read this post and nowhere is it mentioned that he prophecied about last week's plane crash ; what he prophesied about was a helicopter crash. Which are two completely seperate events
no wahala. He said it the way it was revealed to him. Have you seen a beachcraft before ? Same model in which the COAS was killed ? Its like a helicopter. Please google it. Yes he didn't mention the event date bit he said people should pray to avert it
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by Eriokanmi: 10:43am On May 24, 2021
thepoweruser:

DEAR FRIENDS.
Sorry to barge into your mentions, but I have to clarify something here.
What, exactly, is a PROPHECY?
The definition of PROPHECY is A PREDICTION OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE.
Now, by this definition, it is obvious that anybody can prophesize. Anybody can say anything. It's like a coin toss: either head,side or tail will face upwards. People who are ordinary as hell throughout history have made guesses that eventually happened. Simple.
However, when a prophecy is claimed by it's proponent to have been communicated by a deity, then that is a different thing entirely.
''A prophecy is a message that is claimed by a prophet to have been communicated to them by a deity. Such messages typically include inspiration, interpretation, or revelation of divine will concerning the prophet's social world and events to come.''
Now, before you say I do not believe in God, lemme just tell you that I do. But my opinion on God and God's interaction and involvement in human endeavours is very different from what most people think.
I am not a religious person. Never was, never will be. I keep telling people that I am not religious, I am spiritual. Mind you, there is an enormous difference between the two. I respect God and I acknowledge His existence, but I do not fear Him. God in my opinion is a SUPERNATURAL BEING WHOSE INTELLECT IS SO OFF THE SCALE THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR WE MORTALS WITH FINITE MINDS TO EVEN COME CLOSE TO COMPREHEND. So you cannot tell me that the same God who coordinated the activities of some 1, 000 different Bible contributors of various and incredibly diverse backgrounds to write a Book that is very harmonious and consistent with one Intellect; who had prophets that stated the EXACT YEAR, PLACE, PEOPLE, EVENTS AND PERIODS when his Son would be born, how he would live and where he would die almost a thousand years before it happened; the same God who had stated to Job that ''the Earth is hanging upon nothing' and that ''the Earth revolved around the sun'' WAY BEFORE the Catholic Church was literally barbecuing people who said those very same words would let a bunch of self-proclaimed 'men of God' predict events like a curious six-year old, without specifics?!
The same men you are worshipping failed to predict that 2020 would be the year of the global Coronavirus epidemic and untold hardship for millions of Nigerians and others across the globe, myself included, instead saying bullcrap about 2020 being a year of ''divine blessings'', of ''divine acceleration'', of ''a better Nigeria'', of ''double blessings'', of Vision 2020 whey dem don already throway before year start, iwo naa wa je kori e kpe jor!

You can fool some people some time, you can fool some people most of the time but you cannot fool all the people all the time. undecided
-Abraham Lincoln.
Ha! Ignorance truly is a disease, your post says it all grin. Have a nice day
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by Eriokanmi: 10:45am On May 24, 2021
DappaD:

Relax. These men have nothing to do with God or the Bible and I can prove it. The Bible says that the gift of prophecy has ceased already since the 1st century(1Corinthians 13:8.) yet we have these men doing exactly what Jesus foretold false prophets would do?
Matthew 7:15, 24:24
You're quoting only out of sheer ignorance. I'm not being sarcastic, neither am I insulting. You can't be ignorant of what you already know. That's a fact
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by Gashand55: 10:47am On May 24, 2021
see below
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by DappaD: 10:48am On May 24, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You're quoting only out of sheer ignorance. I'm not being sarcastic, neither am I insulting. You can't be ignorant of what you already know. That's a fact

Can you debunk 1Corinthians 13:8?
The Bible already said that in our days, many as in many people will find falsehood to be more plausible. 2Timothy 4:3
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by Akharmony: 10:48am On May 24, 2021
If Boko Haram will fade out and another terrorist group will come.out of them and will b deadlier than the former, what sort of evil prophecy is that. Our own God shall safe us and shall put all prophets of doom and divination to shame. The evil they wish shall come for them.
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by Solatium(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2021
Dem no dey see better things,dem no dey see progress,na so so death, hunger and destruction dem dey see.
awọn wèrè
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by Draconian: 10:54am On May 24, 2021
Ehya
thatsleepboy1:
Primate Ayodele foresees another plane crash, talks on new terrorist group.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/primate-ayodele-foresees-plane-crash-talks-terrorist-group-366613/amp
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by monex(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I guess you're one of the homo sapiens people who don't believe God truly exists. Your likes would know the truth at the twilight of your lives . Let me help you on this. Just 2 days to the crash, this same man of God prophesied about the Atahiru Beach Craft Crach which claimed the lives of Gen Atahiru and his colleagues last Friday. Read the below for derails. It was released last Wednesday and made major headlines.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/19/insecurity-primate-ayodele-releases-fresh-prophecies-on-open-grazing-ban-s-east-ibb-others/?amp

Na Helipcopter crash e talk o and he didnt mention any name.

This crash was a plane so he clearly didn't see or prophesy about it
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by rummmy: 10:56am On May 24, 2021
Lord of plane crash should start from the head and not from the middle... angry grin
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by vanvino(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Primate Ayodele foresees another plane crash, talks on new terrorist group.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/primate-ayodele-foresees-plane-crash-talks-terrorist-group-366613/amp
why do you guys always exploit emotion of gualible people. Plane crash is the new headline, now pastors will start to foresee. They can even pay a pilot to pull a staunt so they can sell their market. Lord have mercy.
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by thatsleepboy1: 11:13am On May 24, 2021
Marpol2021:
leah shaibu be release the dapchi girl?

In 3079 grin grin grin grin
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by IYANGBALI: 11:29am On May 24, 2021
Yinmu! Same old story, just to put fear inside the gullible.

mynd44 I am not happy with you and God knows that I am not and you know why
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by IYANGBALI: 11:30am On May 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

In 3079 grin grin grin grin

it is not fokn funny
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by IYANGBALI: 11:30am On May 24, 2021
vanvino:
why do you guys always exploit emotion of gualible people. Plane crash is the new headline, now pastors will start to foresee. They can even pay a pilot to pull a staunt so they can sell their market. Lord have mercy.
don’t mind him, he didn’t see anything
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by IYANGBALI: 11:31am On May 24, 2021
rummmy:
Lord of plane crash should start from the head and not from the middle... angry grin
as in the landlord of Aso Villa
Re: Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group by Eriokanmi: 11:40am On May 24, 2021
monex:

Na Helipcopter crash e talk o and he didnt mention any name.

This crash was a plane so he clearly didn't see or prophesy about it
Google a beach craft that crashed last friendly and see how it looks like...similar to an 8-seater helicopter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Atiku Abubakar In Abuja A Day After Inauguration(pics) / Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter / The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.