Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance (14041 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by T101: 8:52am On May 02, 2011
plz tell our ladies that marriage is beyond those paiting at that real day, they should stop dressing like an hallot,
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by marvel10: 8:56am On May 02, 2011
@T101 you were too busy abusing at school. What is hallot? Harlot! What is paiting? Could you be referring to make-up? You would know a harlot due to the volume of traffic up your backside. Arrow!
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by MissyB3(f): 9:06am On May 02, 2011
Seun:

You think the royal family would have allowed her to chose an indecent dress for a royal wedding?  No way!

tpia@:

Royalty is expected to be elegant.

If they start dressing slutty in such contexts, then that could undermine them. And besides there's a certain standard expected in such situations. You have a lot of VIPs in attendance.

!!!

ragdollz:

besides, she has no bosom to speak of so why would she even think of exposing them?
grin !!! grin
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by Nobody: 9:16am On May 02, 2011
//
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by jokingmary(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2011
Kate appeared decent
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by cold(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2011
Even the wedding attendees would make you wonder but what do I know  undecided

Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by baslone: 10:52am On May 02, 2011
Fabolousooo!!!!
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by iv4real(f): 11:05am On May 02, 2011
In royal weddings u are not supposed to expose your body. Besides that Kate middleton is an elegant lady.Always dressed properly, well behaved,modest and to think her dad is even a millonaire . And people wonder y the prince fell for her. Nigerian ladies cannot differentiate what is classy and simply tacky. They think being classy is exposing your whole body. There is nothing wrong is wearing a bustier dress but it is simply not for everybody. In Nigeria most girls cannot differentiate between a party outfit, wedding outfit and casual day outfit. What Beyonce will wear on stage to dance is what someone will wear and walk on the road in Nigeria.
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by twinkle87(f): 11:06am On May 02, 2011
Three things;

1.   I bet if Kate had a lil extra b**bs, her cleavage would have shown on that V-neck!

2.   She is royalty, what do you expect

3.   Decency is a relative term, what is decent to me might not be to some else and vice versa.
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by Jorryy(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2011
Let all the Nigerian ladies learnt from this noble woman here, i mean cant they just potrays decency in them? It's not until when you expose your breast that you'llook pretty and sexy. Naija men dey try oo.[b][/b][left][/left] tongue
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by Nobody: 11:38am On May 02, 2011
She's a possible future queen

plunging neckline for a Princess would be plain wrong

she can't afford to display her royal tits  grin
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by emmatok(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2011
Three things;

1.   I bet if Kate had a lil extra b**bs, her cleavage would have shown on that V-neck!

Even ladies without big bosoms still show off.She is naturally modest.

2.   She is royalty, what do you expect

NO, every church  wedding must be decent.NA ALL THIS PENTECOSTALS SPOIL EVERYTHING.

3.   Decency is a relative term, what is decent to me might not be to some else and vice versa.

Decency is all about SIMPLICITY.IT IS NOT DIFFICULT TO RECOGNIZE ONE.
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by MrsSiena1(f): 12:22pm On May 02, 2011
I wonder what it is with people about Kate's wedding dress. She is royalty and her dress was that way.

Kate dresses that way cos that is how she wants to dress. Nobody should try to badmouth nigerian ladies. A wedding day is very special to every bride. And if the supposed husband doesnt oppose his bride wearing a dress that reveals her cleavage then its nobody's business.

On the other hand Chelsea, Prince Harry's girlfriend is the direct opposite to Kate. She wears mini skirts infact anything she wants and she doesnt give a hoot. Yet she hooked a prince. So what are we saying. Prince William likes the way Kate dresses and he fell in love with her while Prince Harry loves the way Chelsea is and he loves her and cant do without her. Now lets wait and see if Prince Harry finally proposes to Chelsea and see the type of wedding dress she would be seen wearing.

Everybody cant be like Kate. Anybody can dress the way they want and its nobody's business. Even the poster sef we know whether na indecent dress him wife wear on her wedding day?
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by lonelydude: 12:50pm On May 02, 2011
Mrs. Siena:

A wedding day is very special to every bride. And if the supposed husband doesnt oppose his bride wearing a dress that reveals her cleavage then its nobody's business.

Anybody can dress the way they want and its nobody's business.

What message are you passing to the younger ladies? that they can dress anyhow even if it's grossly as indecent as the ones posted by cold above?

I'm disappointed at you Mrs Siena.

Listen, I am talking from the point of view of the influence indecent dressing will have on the coming generation.

C'mon let's make the world a better place. Don't give the devil a chance to rule.
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by MrsSiena1(f): 2:05pm On May 02, 2011
I dont bloody care whether you are disappointed at me or not. Do I look like I care? Give the devil a chance, give me a break there are actually other things the devil is interested in certainly not in your dressing.

I stated my opinion you stated yours. So let me be. The pics cold posted is just one out of many and besides how do you know those pics is not for a costume party.

Leave Kate alone let her be.
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by sley4life(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2011
@Ileke-IdI, chk the 2nd lady frm d right (igbo pic). Her bosom is exposed. Apart from the wedding issue, our gals dress indecent. its just few that dress good.
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by Pittbaby(f): 3:51pm On May 02, 2011
since most white wedding gowns are imported , not made in Nigeria . Why are you bashing Nigerian women only . As for face painting  there are other cultures that have different makeup styles ( i.e Japanese) . When will we learn to respect our own culture and stop comparing . If you don't like something tell your wife not to do it . Stop gender bashing .

I have to agree SOME  Nigerian girls dress indecently, but not all don't generalize . Besides if there dressing was not attracting your fellow men they will not do it . If men paid attention to decently dress girls only, I'm sure it will not be so common place
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by lonelydude: 4:04pm On May 02, 2011
@Mrs Siena,

I hold Kate before? Besides, my comments were to commend her for her modest dress sense.

I'm sorry for using any offensive comments that may have pissed you off. We no dey fight o. smiley

I do respect married people like you a lot but my sister you really frankly have to agree with me that indecent dressing is not the way.

BTW, my dear, the devil uses dressing to catch people all in the name of sexy fashion.
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by lonelydude: 4:17pm On May 02, 2011
I wasn't generalizing. Of course, there are ladies who dress decently some of whom I know.

Do you really think men like indecently dressed ladies? I think it's just lust and that's why some of them do anything to drag them to bed and thereafter dump them.

Ladies, guard those your stuffs jealously.
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by MrsSiena1(f): 4:43pm On May 02, 2011
lonelydude:

@Mrs Siena,

I hold Kate before? Besides, my comments were to commend her for her modest dress sense.

I'm sorry for using any offensive comments that may have pissed you off. We no dey fight o. smiley

I do respect married people like you a lot but my sister you really frankly have to agree with me that indecent dressing is not the way.

BTW, my dear, the devil uses dressing to catch people all in the name of sexy fashion.

No probs. I don't find it offensive at all. And am not an advocate of indecent dressing at all. To be frank there is nothing one can say that can change people's mind about it except God.
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by horny4u(f): 5:03pm On May 02, 2011
A woman's wedding day is simply that her wedding day she wears what she bloo%dy pleases.
I am not a nanny i love Kate's dress, absolutely gorgeous but all brides are not Kate and Lonely guy you might want to be a bit more respectful towards women and the lonely may lose itself from your name.
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by Obodo999(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2011
I live in the UK and have had more than enough news about the so called Royal wedding. This is a Nigerian forum and I come here to discuss about Nigeria and Nigerians. Please let us keep it our affairs.
What is so special about priviledged people who have never done an honest day job in their life, wasting taxpayers money in publicity stunt while most British people are losing their jobs and struglling to pay the Bills.
I have taken a bet on them ending in divorce in the near future. If Kate will be prepared to wait for divorce cash, so will I.
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by skelemba: 8:43pm On May 02, 2011
To know what's happening in your world, follow us @mypages10 on twitter. If you are not on twitter, stay abreast and get a free twitter account. www.twitter.com/mypages10.
Also get a chance to win free recharge cards on our weekly quiz. Tell your friends and family.
Email us on mypages1.0@gmail.com for enquiry. The Weekly quiz holds every Sunday from 4pm-6pm.
Prize goes to the first correct answer via retweet.(Please do not send your answers via direct message) do let us know the mobile network you use alongside your answer when you are retweeting.
U can also say that '@mypages10 provides u with the latest tweets on what's happening around the globe so you can be sure to stay intouch with you world even as you tweet.
Please Note weekly quiz start from the 22nd of may 2011
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:21pm On May 02, 2011
homosexuals of the highest order

Dudes actually fixing their mouths to discuss the Royal Wedding

this can not be life cry
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by shilling(f): 5:58am On May 03, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

this can not be life cry
lmao!!

Mrs. Siena:

I wonder what it is with people about Kate's wedding dress. She is royalty and her dress was that way.

Kate dresses that way cos that is how she wants to dress. Nobody should try to badmouth nigerian ladies. A wedding day is very special to every bride. And if the supposed husband doesnt oppose his bride wearing a dress that reveals her cleavage then its nobody's business.

On the other hand Chelsea, Prince Harry's girlfriend is the direct opposite to Kate. She wears mini skirts infact anything she wants and she doesnt give a hoot. Yet she hooked a prince. So what are we saying. Prince William likes the way Kate dresses and he fell in love with her while Prince Harry loves the way Chelsea is and he loves her and cant do without her. Now lets wait and see if Prince Harry finally proposes to Chelsea and see the type of wedding dress she would be seen wearing.

Everybody cant be like Kate. Anybody can dress the way they want and its nobody's business. Even the poster sef we know whether na indecent dress him wife wear on her wedding day?
I agree with most of this. Different strokes for different folks. What one man considers indecent, another man doesn't.
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by mcnepow(m): 6:30am On May 03, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

this can not be life cry
lolz! Jeez, wats so wrong about a male discussing the wedding? Tell me abeg.
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by Olumogun: 10:33am On May 03, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

this can not be life cry

grin
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by Nobody: 10:41am On May 03, 2011
Kate"s wedding gown was simple, i like simple too but i cannot call that wedding gown beautiful at least from where i was watching.
The gown did not flatter her bust line.It did show case how skinny she is though and skinny should not be a standard for us.
Now as to Nigerian ladies exposing all do bear in mind that a lot of women here are curvaceous were they to wear katie"s dress their cleavage will be displayed.
I attend a lot of weddings tube does not= indecency except the lady is heavily endowed then she got no business wearing tube.
Finally Nigerian Brides that i have seen are usually modestly dressed except perhaps the ones you know.
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by babyme1(f): 10:53am On May 03, 2011
Seriously,if i wear Kate's dress you guys will call it indecent bc i will certainly fill the d a mn dress. cheesy
Re: Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance by tpia5: 11:09am On May 03, 2011
I dont think being nigerian means one cant dress tastefully.

Curves or no curves.

It depends on the image one is trying to portray i should think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome Nigerian Music Artiste (male)? / Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) / Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.