Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

A Perfect God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Perfect God (409 Views)

Intro To Herb Fitch Seminar | Perfect Faith In A Perfect God / A Perfect God. / In Your Own View What Should A Perfect God Be Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Perfect God by SSIPON(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2021
Let's start with the Perfect Earth created by the Perfect God -

Catastrophic Storms
By a vast majority, water, essential for life, is undrinkable.
Shifting Tectonic Plates causing Earthquakes and Volcanoes.
Deadly bitter Cold and equally Deadly Heat.
Large expanses of land are Desert.
A substantial number of Plants are poisonous
Every large animal will kill you and/or eat you if it gets half a chance

Animals -

They are not majestic creatures, most live their lives in total panic on the edge of death, if not from predators, then from starvation. Not to mention and endless list of diseases from malnutrition, to infection, to broken bones, bad eye sight, etc... most animals live short miserable lives. Oh yeah, a real paradise for them.

People -

Eyes that Dim
Hearing that fades
Teeth that rot
Bone that break
Joints that ache
Organs that fail
An endless list of diseases that can strike you down on a moments notice

Your body has the ability to totally 100% replace itself every 10 years, but each subsequent copy is worse and more flawed than the one before, until it has so many errors that it simple stops working.

The Cosmos -

Riddled with Deadly Radiation
Stars and Galaxies colliding
Stars blinking out by the dozens every day

In fact, I can not think of a single thing created by this alleged "god" that is not hopelessly and painfully flawed.

The earth and life are not blessed miracles, they are pain, misery, struggle, and death. Yet humans have the resilience to seek out some good in their flawed existence. But that is no thanks to God.

So ... show me something in "God's Creation" that is not hopelessly flawed? Because I don't see it.
Re: A Perfect God by Dtruthspeaker: 9:00am On May 24, 2021
SSIPON:
Let's start with the Perfect Earth created by the Perfect God
So ... show me something in "God's Creation" that is not hopelessly flawed? Because I don't see it.

Are you not just coming? So how can you think to see and meet the perfect world which God created after your fathers have corrupted and destroyed it?

If JudasiX Satan rapes your girlfriend will she still be perfect?
Re: A Perfect God by Dtruthspeaker: 9:04am On May 24, 2021
SSIPON:
Let's start with the Perfect Earth created by the Perfect God -

Catastrophic Storms
By a vast majority, water, essential for life, is undrinkable.
Shifting Tectonic Plates causing Earthquakes and Volcanoes.
Deadly bitter Cold and equally Deadly Heat.
Large expanses of land are Desert.
A substantial number of Plants are poisonous
Every large animal will kill you and/or eat you if it gets half a chance

Animals -

They are not majestic creatures, most live their lives in total panic on the edge of death, if not from predators, then from starvation. Not to mention and endless list of diseases from malnutrition, to infection, to broken bones, bad eye sight, etc... most animals live short miserable lives. Oh yeah, a real paradise for them.

People -

Eyes that Dim
Hearing that fades
Teeth that rot
Bone that break
Joints that ache
Organs that fail
An endless list of diseases that can strike you down on a moments notice

Your body has the ability to totally 100% replace itself every 10 years, but each subsequent copy is worse and more flawed than the one before, until it has so many errors that it simple stops working.

The Cosmos -

Riddled with Deadly Radiation
Stars and Galaxies colliding
Stars blinking out by the dozens every day

In fact, I can not think of a single thing created by this alleged "god" that is not hopelessly and painfully flawed.

The earth and life are not blessed miracles, they are pain, misery, struggle, and death. Yet humans have the resilience to seek out some good in their flawed existence. But that is no thanks to God.

That's what "the day you eat this fruit, ye shall die" means!

Now Mr. Death has a job to do against man, the animals and the world!
Re: A Perfect God by SSIPON(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That's what "the day you eat this fruit, ye shall die" means!

Now Mr. Death has a job to do against man, the animals and the world!
You speak as if Christianity is the true religion. All religions are man made.
Re: A Perfect God by Dtruthspeaker: 9:17am On May 24, 2021
SSIPON:

You speak as if Christianity is the true religion. All religions are man made.

We came to meet certain fixed things here, the ground under your feet and the sky above.

There is no competition with and about these things but foolish men make a competition about everything. "My car is better than yours, my girlfriend is better than yours, my work is better than yours"

And it is man himself, who does these things.

I do not subscribe to it, however, it is seen that there are different ways of accomplishing a task but the Proof of the Better Way is Always in the Results.

But we have seen that people will still cling to their former ways out of their diverse foolish thinkings.

But it is their right to cling to it and no one has a right to force them to remove their hands.
Re: A Perfect God by SSIPON(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

We came to meet certain fixed things here, the ground under your feet and the sky above.

There is no competition but foolish men make a competition about everything.

It is seen that there are different ways of accomplishing a task but the Proof of the Better Way is Always in the Results.

But we have seen that people will still cling to their former ways out of their diverse foolish thinkings.

But it is their right to cling to it and no one has a right to force them to remove their hands.

Why are some people born with disabilities? Because God deliberately makes them that way. (Exodus 4:11)
Re: A Perfect God by Dtruthspeaker: 9:24am On May 24, 2021
SSIPON:

Why are some people born with disabilities? Because God deliberately makes them that way. (Exodus 4:11)

2 Answers!

1) God's Curse.

2) The Right of A Creator to create anything He Wishes to create. And He can not be questioned about.

Exactly as you have a right to draw a fine man and to later draw a twisted looking man. It is your Unquestionable Right and neither the twisted man or the fine man has a right to complain. No not one.
Re: A Perfect God by SSIPON(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

2 Answers!

1) God's Curse.

2) The Right of A Creator to create anything He Wishes to create. And He can not be questioned about.

Exactly as you have a right to draw a fine man and to later draw a twisted looking man. It is your Unquestionable Right and neither the twisted man or the fine man has a right to complain. No not one.
Did you even read Exodus 4:11?
Re: A Perfect God by Dtruthspeaker: 9:33am On May 24, 2021
SSIPON:

Did you even read Exodus 4:11?

Nope, but I know what it says which is the basis of No 2) Every Creator has the Unquestionable Right to create whatever He wishes!
Re: A Perfect God by SSIPON(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2021
God:

I don't exist.

I know
Re: A Perfect God by Dtruthspeaker: 9:40am On May 24, 2021
SSIPON:

You know, there are parts of the Bible that I am starting to doubt myself.

SSIPON! Why did you create a statement I did not make and attach it to my Monika?

Please Modify that statement you made. It is not mine oh!

I always stand by my statements and THIS IS NOT MINE, PLEASE MODIFY!
Re: A Perfect God by SSIPON(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

SSIPON! Why did you create a statement I did not make and attach it to my Monika?

Please Modify that statement you made. It is not mine oh!

I always stand by my statements and THIS IS NOT MINE, PLEASE MODIFY!
Defend this.
Jacob displays his (and God's) knowledge of biology by having goats copulate while looking at streaked rods. The result is streaked baby goats. Genesis 30:37-39
Re: A Perfect God by Dtruthspeaker: 9:47am On May 24, 2021
SSIPON:

Dtruthspeaker! I am sorry I falsely created a statement you did not make. I was trying to address another person but I was not paying attention to what I was doing.

Please forgive me.

Ok! But it would be better if you modify it to reflect the True State Affairs!
Re: A Perfect God by Dtruthspeaker: 9:50am On May 24, 2021
SSIPON:

Defend this.
Jacob displays his (and God's) knowledge of biology by having goats copulate while looking at streaked rods. The result is streaked baby goats. Genesis 30:37-39

I am not continuing with your question now.

Why did you create a statement I did not make and credit it to me?

What did I do or say that you treat me so wickedly?

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church During Candlelight / Watch Bidemi Olaoba Singing Celestial Hymns While Performing At Ccc Genesis Pari / What Marriage Is And What Will Strengthen Or Destroy Marriage (gen. 1:26-31)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.